Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
After I licked her clean I looked at Aarthi expecting her to say what to do next. Before she could tell anything, Jason pushed me aside and lifted Shruti on his shoulders. He moved towards the river. It was dark there and I couldn't see anything. I heard a water splashing sound. I guessed what would have happened. He had thrown Shruti into the water. He came back lifting her again on his shoulders. She looked like a diamond shining over a black rock. She was shivering due to the cold. He made her stand near the campfire to dry off. He told her not to sit down till her body was dry. It took around 10 minutes for Shruti to dry her body well. Then Bharath went to a tent and came with a bedsheet which they spread on the ground. Meanwhile, Aarthi took another bottle of whiskey and started drinking. After drinking it a little bit, she went out to the woods. I thought she was going to piss. Then, she came and sat next to me. She asked me to show my hands. I did as she asked. She had a rope in her hands and she tied them securely around my hands together to make sure that I can't move them. Jason was getting ready to mount Shruti. Bharath was tired of watching everything and he went to sleep in Pandian's tent. Shruti started getting noisy once Jason started fucking her.

Aarthi made me lie down on the ground just stared at me for 10 minutes with her red eyes. She was pitch drunk. Out of the blue, she suddenly slapped my on my face. It was a pretty hard slap that I fell to the side. Jason and Shruti stopped for a moment and looked at us.They understood what happened. Shruti asked "Are you ok, honey?" Before I could respond Jason held her face and kissed her deeply. After 2 minutes of kissing, he told "When I am fucking you, you should concentrate only on me. If you concentrate on others, I will not do what I promised to do for Pandian"

Then Jason looked at me and told "Do what Aarthi tells you. If not the same thing will happen. Pandian will not get his job approval"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:23 PM