Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Jason went near her and looked at her up and down. Shruti sat upright and reached for his dick with her hands. Jason held her arms and pushed her to the ground. He stretched her legs apart and checked her pussy. Then he rolled her over and checked her asshole. He stood up and told "You are so dirty to be fucked. I will get back to sleep"

Aarthi - Don't worry Jason. We can clean her up. 

She looked at me

Aarthi - Dilip. This is your first assignment. Go and clean up your wife's pussy and asshole.

I stood up. She came near me and held my balls in her hands and crushed them

Me - Aaaahhh.. Leave me

Aarthi - Who allowed you to stand up?

Me - Aaaaahhh. You only asked me to go to her 

Aarthi - Yes. But I didn't allow you to get up. Crawl there on all fours like a dog and lick her pussy and ass clean like a dog eating its food

I did as she said. It was the most humiliating thing I ever did. Being nude in a open forest, walking on all fours like a dog to my wife who was nude and getting ready to be fucked by a black guy. To clean her pussy and ass which was filled with cum of two other guys in front of 3 people in such an atmosphere was even more insulting. But I still had an erection. I was loving it. I moved to my sweet wife who was on a high. She saw me and turned to doggy position and lifted her ass to give a clear view of her ass and pussy. Both the holes had drops of cum leaking from them. I used my hands to pull her ass cheeks apart and looked at the sweet asshole of my wife. It looked so sexy. It had definitely increased in size during the past months. I put my tongue inside slowly. Shruti became so horny and literally buried her head inside the ground. She was squirming. I licked all the cum. The mixed cum of Santosh, Bharath and that disgusting Vivek. Cum was oozing out as I kept licking. It looked like she had stored a tank full of sperm inside. The same was the case with her pussy too.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:22 PM