Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Aarthi - No. He is not accepting

Shruti - Mmmmmmm.. Don't believe him. He would love to do it. He thinks with his dick only. Just look at his dick. If it is fully erect, he really wants to do it.. 

Aarthi - Wow.. You are right. His dick is so erect

Shruti - Then he is yours. Aaaaaahhh.. Bharath.. When will you be ready for next round?

Bharath - Me? I am done. I already came inside you twice. That is not enough for you?

Shruti - Aaaaahhhh.. He is going to cumm.. I can sense it. I want someone to replace him soon.. Please Bharath

Bharath - Look at this bitch. Such a hungry slut. She can sense a guy is about to cum even before it happens

Shruti - Aaaaaahhhh.. He is cumming

Just as she told Santosh ejaculated in her asshole and stood up. Shruti lay there panting on the ground. Her body was covered at places with the soil. She didn't mind them. She was such a sight with just her mangalsutra on her and rolling on the ground like a pig. Just as she wished, Jason came out of his tent nude. I looked around and found that Santosh had gone into his tent and woken him up. He looked a bit drowsy. He saw what was happening and took a minute to digest this situation. Shruti saw him and screamed "Aaaaaahhhh.. Jason.. Come to me darling.. I have been waiting for you for a long time. Come and fuck me.. Enjoy me throughout the trip and give Pandian what he asked for"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:21 PM