Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. It is... Aaaaaahhhh.. It is Paaaaaandiannnnnn...

Santosh stopped fingering her

Santosh - So, this is all a big plot to get Pandian give you a kid

Aarthi - If you give birth to a son, he is going to be a bear like hunk. Nobody will believe it is Dilip's son

Shruti - Mmmmmm. I don't care about that. I want him to impregnate me. Now please fuck me

Santosh - Ok dear. I have already played with you enough

Santosh got back to the old position and started fucking her ass. Aarthi smiled at me and came near me

Aarthi - Sorry.. I slapped you

Me - It is ok

Aarthi - You are a cute slave. Aren't you?

Me - What are you talking about?

Aarthi - This was what I wanted to ask in there. Can I use you like a slave just for tonight? Just like Santosh is using Shruti as his slave

Me - What? Are you out of your mind. You are so drunk

Aarthi - Drunk? I have already discussed about his with Santosh. He was ok with it. I was just shy to ask you. Now seeing you naked out in the wild makes me want to dominate and humiliate you even more

Me - Where did you learn all these words?

Aarthi - Just say yes or no

Me - No

Aarthi - What is the use of asking you? You are anyway Shruti's slave. I will ask her. Shruti, listen here

Shruti - Aaaaaaaaahhh. Don't disturb Aarthi... Mmmmm. I am enjoying this... Ooooooh. Santosh.. You are awesome. Even though your dick is small, you compensate for it with your speed and stamina

Hearing this, Santosh fucked her even faster

Aarthi - Just one question Shruti. I want to take Dilip as my slave just for tonight. Will you allow me?

Shruti - Aaaahhh.. Why are you asking me Aarthi? Ask him. He will accept it
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:16 PM