Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Santosh - Tell it bitch. We are all waiting to hear.

(He sat up, rolled Shruti to make her lie on her back and put his finger in her cunt and started playing. Shruti had her two hands on her head and was rolling her head to both sides moaning)

Santosh - Tell soon bitch

Shruti - Aaaaaaahhh... I will tell... Mmmmmm.. My husband Dilip here has low sperm count.. He couldn't mmmmmmm... He couldn't aaaaaaaahhh. He couldn't make anyone pregnant

Aarthi, Santosh and Bharath were all stunned for sometime and then they erupted into a loud laughter Santosh continued fingering her

Santosh - Then what is the big deal about getting pregnant. You people were talking about this for long time

Shruti - Mmmmmm.. We came to know about it only last week. Please fuck me

Santosh - Ha ha.. Want me to give you a baby because your worthless hubby cannot do it?

Bharath - I am also interested Shruti

Santosh - Yes. During your next fertile window, both of us will fuck you throughout. Let us see whose baby you are getting

Shruti - Mmmmmmm... Nooooooo... I already decided who my child's father will be... Aaaaahhhh.. Fuck me

Santosh - Who is that lucky guy?

Shruti - Mmmmmm.. I am feeling shy to tell his name

Santosh - Tell it bitch

He started to finger fuck her rapidly like a machine and Shruti's whole body was shaking. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:15 PM