Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - Mmmmmmm. What is happening? Whatever it is.. Finish fucking me and then talk

Santosh - Shut up bitch. Your husband fucked my wife and ejaculated inside her. Aarthi is in her fertile window now

Shruti - So what? Continue fucking me Santosh. I love your small dick in my ass. You are the only guy who I can take in my ass completely. Now be a darling and fuck me

She had her eyes closed and her body was turning around like a snake while she was speaking this

Santosh - Are you drunk bitch? Aren't you understanding the seriousness of the issue?

Shruti - I am not drunk. But I am high. Getting fucked out in the open in this romantic place next to a campfire makes me high. And nothing is serious. Just keep banging me

Santosh - Not serious for you. It is serious for me. We need to get down and do something to avoid pregnancy

Shruti - Aaaaahhh.. Stop worrying you idiot. There is nothing to worry about... Mmmmmmm.. Just fuck me

(I know where the conversation was getting to)

Me - Stop it Shruti

Santosh - What are you talking about?

Shruti - Mmmmmmm... Aarthi wont get pregnant

Santosh - Why?

I ran towards Shruti to stop this. But Aarthi put her leg in between. I slipped and fell down. It would have been funny to see a nude guy running and falling down. Bharath was laughing at me

Santosh inserted his dick in Shruti's ass for 1 inch and stopped

Santosh - Tell me Shruti. What is it? We want to know. If you tell me you will get my dick fully

Shruti - Mmmmm.. Please don't tease me.. Do it.. put it in

Santosh - Not so soon dear. Tell me what it is. Or you wont get fucked for the rest of the trip. We will also ask Pandian not to fuck you

[b]Shruti - Aaaaahhh.. Don't do that. I will tell you[/b]
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:14 PM