Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
She was surprised. Her eyes were wide open. She slapped me hard on my cheeks. It was too hard and I was a bit tired after the ejaculation. So, I fell down to her side. She immediately wore her dress and went running outside, I followed her. Outside, Shruti was on the ground face down with her body totally flat. Santosh was lying flat over her body with his dick in Shruti's asshole. He held Shruti's head by her hair to make her look up and fucked her from behind. Bharath and Vivek were exhausted already. Vivek went to a tent to sleep while Bharath was sitting near the campfire adding wood to it and watching Shruti. Only Shruti and I were completely nude there. Santosh just had his trousers down till his knees while he was fucking her. The time was around 1 AM

Aarthi - Santosh. Stop it.. It is an emergency

(But Santosh was in no mood to listen. He kept fucking Shruti)

Santosh - Nothing can be more important. I need to fuck Shruti as much as possible before she gets pregnant

Aarthi - I will get pregnant with Dilip's kid. Is that ok for you?

Santosh was shocked. He stopped fucking Shruti but was still lying over her

Santosh - What are you saying?

Aarthi - Dilip fucked me and ejaculated inside me. I was trying to push the bastard away, but he sprayed everything in me. I don't have pills with me. The problem is I am in my fertile window

Santosh - Shit man.. You Dilip bastard. Have I ever done this with your bitch wife Shruti? I have been fucking her for months. But still you I haven't even tried once to make her pregnant. What a mean person you are?

Meanwhile, Shruti was still moaning under Santosh's body
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:14 PM