Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 10 continues.....

he suddenly removed his eyes from priya's breasts, although i must say in backless sleeveless blouse with that much deep low cut her tits were amazingly hot and just a rope in back that was holding her 34d size melons but the way priya tightly knotted her blouse her cleavage was way to sexy.... 

priya git shy n pinched me for saying so bold when i put my hand on her shoulder saying don't be shy honey he is not a stranger because of him you are here with me just few days ago he took my virginity and by the way i was not anurag back that night i was his anu wearing your clothes with make up and gave her phone showing her few erotic moment to her,  she quietly watched all the images and said honey are you really a sissy, i said yeah and we laughed ....

wasim had no idea what just happened when i said wasim you can put your hand on priya shoulder if you want he immediately put his hand and i removed mine and in purpose i pushed priya to jim she was shy but holding nicely when wasim's finger's touching her cleavage she looked me i just said it okay let him...

i got up saying priya you serve him drinks i go and change she said no let me help you... 

wasim said go priya make my anu beautiful and sexy and he smiled ,she replied i will although am curious to know how my hubby look in saree and we entered in bedroom and she locked the door and started kissing me badly ahhhhh she was wild and when she stopped she said you are planning to make me sleep with that huge man, i said don't you wanna taste a man who stay hard for hours and fuck so bad that body aches but mind say once more.... 

she got near take my hand lifting her saree pushed inside her panty saying look what your little naughty act done to me, she was so wet that her panty was fully wet ahh i pushed her on bed and started eating her pussy with panty saying did his touch did this too you she said ahhh yes hubby and when you saw me his dick in your ass just added a bit more water in my hole.... 

i slide her pnty and simply licked her jiuce saying store rest for him because he know you more than you think and kisses her.... 

she said obviously he does i know you might showing him my images didn't you while sucking his dick, i smiling said yes she got shy and i get naked she brought light green saree for me with matching bblouse and petticoat with bangles and i started wearing when she took a rubber band and tied my dick with balls badly saying i don't think either you me going to need this anymore and she cleverly pushed my dick inside my balls looks like i have only balls but no sissy dick and she said sit my hubby let me make you pretty and she mke up my face nicely by taking her time and soon i was looking woman and my payal started making sound with her payal and our waist chqin were heavy and bells do sound when we walk....

with handful of bangles and high hells exposing my navel showing navel ring we both looked each other and she said thank you in believing in me,  i get closer saying thank you for letting me be what i wanna be... 

we hugged each other and i said priya i hope you like wasim he is so good she said we will see and we came outside holding each others waist like sisters and standing in front of wasim 

he got up and standing in front of us said you both look good and as usual he rounds us and keenly watched us...

priya was now fully in act although she was shy a bit but she admitted that i am her sister now so wasim's moves will make her wet nothing else.... 

he stands in front of us and getting closer to priya he stopped i can see priya's eyes goes down when he slowly runs his fingers on her exposing navel and she shakes and holds my hands tightly like saying honey i can't be your anymore he is stealing me from you....

he slowly slides his hand around her naked waist and suddenly pulled her, her big tits hits on his chest and their lips were just a inch apart from being one but her hand was still holding my hands...

i watched wasim hands now fully holding my wife's waist and slowly his lips meets her lips and a sparkling desi kiss started ,i left my wife's hand and slowly placed on his shoulder and standing witnesses how a sissy hubby finally shared his beautiful wife with a man whom he had fun just few days ago...

he was kissing my wife with passion and priya was responding nicely he keeps pulling her on himself and now her hands were rolled on his shoulders nicely like two lovers were making love... 

i felt my sissy pussy getting moist carving for dick.... 

i just sat back on sofa and pour drink for me and started drinking with smoke watching most significant moment of my life... 

after a long kiss finally love buds stopped and wasim kisses priya's forehead and they walked and sat just beside me but now this time she was sitting on his lap like i was few days ago.... 

her head was firmly laying on my shoulder like she on purpose did that but wasim didn't let tthat happen for long and pulled her on his body saying anu tonight she is just mine so you better good sister of her and watch don't try to be a bitch by getting in between ...

priya smile saying without anu i can't be yours she is my soul... 

wasim pouring his drink said keep your soul just give me this flesh saying he put his glass between her tits saying hold for a minute priya lighting a smoke he said since i saw your wild nature on small clips and pictures i was dying to perform on you... 

two days ago i breed your sister till morning and she was so horny that she shared me your flesh so i can get hard again and again so she can get fucked.... 

priya said my anu is horny sister and wasim passed his cigarette to me saying priya do you drink priya looked towards me i said wasim just make her drink from your mouth so she just get good taste not the hard taste and wasim spit his drink in priya's mouth and she drank few pegs like that which make her open and wild for a while.... 

she pushed her hand on his dick saying i heard this is a monster ,wasim said it is wrapped for you she got up and sat next to him now he was between two ladies...

to be continued.....if anyone is really reading this than only i will write else story ends with this post only...
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 23-04-2020, 12:31 AM