Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 27

We went into the tent. We felt a bit uncomfortable inside. The last time we did it, I was in a rage to fuck her. It was different this time. We both felt shy. We removed our dresses ourselves and sat inside the tent nude. We didn't have any light inside. But I could see her white body in the darkness. Though she was not as fair as Shruti, she was fair in her own way. We slowly came nearby and kissed each other on our lips. Her mouth smelled of alcohol. I pushed her down and started sucking the cute nipples of Aarthi. Aarthi was much more sensitive than Shruti. She was shaking and shivering just for a lick on her nipples. Aarthi pushed my head down and made me lick her pussy. I then sat upright for a moment to absorb her beauty. The slim and sleek size-zero beauty. That was when she also sat up and told me "I have seen you have sex with Shruti. You are a submissive type right?"

Me - Yes. How do you know these things? I thought you are not much into these dark themes

Aarthi - When a girl has a husband who fucks another guys wife weekly once in front of him, she starts getting these weird ideas

Me - You also want to make me your slave?

Aarthi - No. But I have so many questions for you? Can I ask you now?

Me - What?

Aarthi - How can you still be with a woman like Shruti?

Me - Why not? What is the problem

Aarthi - What is the problem? You have got a shitload of problems. First of all she is a slut

Me - I am not sure if slut is the right word. She is addicted to sex

Aarthi - Both are same for me. She fucks different men like she wears different dresses. Aren't you worried about that?

Me - I thought you know that
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:11 PM