Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Santosh - Your wish dear. If you like him, you can do it. I give complete freedom for you tonight. Do whatever you want

Aarthi - Oh.. Thanks hubby. All these days I have been watching you banging Shruti whenever you wanted. I had built so many fantasies of fucking other guys. But you never let me do it. Thank you for letting me do it today

Santosh - I was always feeling guilty dear. I think it is the right time for you to enjoy something like this. But today is the only day. Ok? You should not do this again once we return back

Aarthi - Of course darling. One night is enough for me

Shruti - Aaaaahhhh.. Dilip. You unfaithful fellow. How dare you are hitting on other women right in front of your wife? Aaaahhhh. Do it slowly Santosh. You are fucking my ass. My ass is not capable of handling such rough fucking.

[b]Everyone started laughing. I pulled Aarthi towards me and kissed her. She told "I am not a slut like your wife to do it out in the open. Let us go inside the tent"[/b]
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:10 PM