Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Once I licked it clean, I was dragged away from her by Aarthi. Santosh, Bharath and Vivek pounced on her like tigers attacking a deer. I could only see Shruti's legs in air shaking. Bharath was in between her legs. Vivek was lying over her body totally covering it. He was playing with her boobs sitting on her belly. Santosh kneeled near her and was giving his dick onto her mouth. All this in a open forest near a river with a campfire. The situation was too hot for me to handle that I leaked cum in my underwear. I went to the river to wash my underwear. From the river, I turned to find Shruti running nude around the campfire while Santosh, Bharath and Vivek were also running nude trying to catch her. Shruti was shouting "Dilip. Save me from these drunken bastards. They are insane"

Pandian was laughing and went to his tent to sleep. Aarthi was sitting near the campfire watching it all. I went and sat near Aarthi. I became horny again seeing things happening around. Shruti was being double penetrated in pussy and ass by Vivek and Santosh while Bharath was fucking her mouth. Vivek was in the ground, Shruti was lying over him, hugging him with his dick in her pussy. Santosh was fucking her from behind and Bharath was kneeling down giving his dick in her mouth. All these things were too hot for me to handle that I kept my hand on Aarthi. She looked at me and smiled. I thought it was the booze doing the work. She called out Santosh and I immediately took my hands away "Santosh. Dilip is putting his hands on me. What shall I do?"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:09 PM