Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Pandian threw a bedsheet at her. Shruti covered herself with it and sat near the campfire. Guys started drinking. That was when we noticed that Aarthi also started drinking. This was the first time she was drinking. She looked hot that day. She was also wearing a t shirt and jean. She and Santosh were whispering in each others ears for a long time. After drinking enough, Bharath came near Shruti and just kept looking at her face. He was so drunk. Shruti immediately threw away the bedsheet she was covering herself with and stretched her hands apart to welcome him. Bharath pounced on Shruti. They rolled over each other kissing madly. Bharath was biting her. Shruti shrieked out in pain and slapped him. He laughed and kissed her. They were looking like mad animals. Santosh and Pandian were standing near them with bottles cheering both of them. Shruti looked uncontrollable that night. Vivek looked so left out. He was at a corner shagging. Santosh called him "Hey Vivek. Come and join the club. You are not our enemy"

Vivek smiled and ran near us. Bharath removed his dresses and was about to fuck her when he saw so much of Jason's cum dripping from Shruti's pussy. He asked Shruti to clean it. Aarthi who was watching it all stopped Shruti. She came near me, pulled me by hair, dragged me to Shruti. That caught me off guard. I had never seen Aarthi getting involved much into this after a few initial days. That too to drag me like that was just too surprising. She always talked to me with respect. She was a totally different person when drunk. Bharath understood and stretched Shruti's legs apart. Aarthi pushed my head into Shruti's crotch. She asked me to lick it clean. I tried to resist first but then got into the game myself. I felt horny to lick a black guy's cum from my wife's pussy. Everyone except me and Shruti were totally drunk there. I couldn't figure out how many more crazy things were going to happen that night. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:08 PM