Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Jason - Good? Do you know the meaning of the word? 

Shruti - Aaaaaahhh... Mmmmmm.. I love this.. 

Jason - That is the power of a black dick. Even in foreign countries, white women crave for black dick

Shruti - I maybe the first bitch to taste a black dick and you maybe the first black guy to taste a body

They fucked for so long in that position. They couldn't change positions as it was too cramped inside the tent

Pandian - For fuck sake, finish it soon

Jason - I can last for 2 hours Pandian. But with this bitch, I can last for only half an hour I guess.. Aaaaahhhh. I am cumming.. I am cumming.. Shall I take it out?

Shruti - Put that in, you motherfucker. I want the black guy's sperm deep in my sack.

Bharath asked me "Dude.. Stop that. She might get pregnant. We can't get any pill till we go back tomorrow"

Me - Don't worry about that. This is not her fertile period

Jason collapsed over her body within her tent. We went to the opening in the tent and saw both of their bodies filled with sweat and they hugged so tightly that they looked like a single person. Shruti's thighs, legs, armpits were all leaking sweat. Bharath told "These guys are idiots. Why do it in such a cramped space when you have so much space outside?"

He pushed away Jason who rolled over tired. He held both the ankles of Shruti and pulled her outside. Shruti started laughing "Idiot. What are you doing?" 

Bharath - Making life easier for all of us

He kept pulling her outside. Shruti lifted her body a bit by balancing with her hands to get out of the tent. Jason just lay there tired and smiling. Bharath dragged Shruti who kept shouting "Stop it idiot. I will come myself" But it looked hotter when she was being dragged nude by Bharath. He dragged her near the campfire. Her body twinkled like a diamond when she was near the campfire.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:07 PM