Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Jason kept fucking her when we reached there. We showed the torch light towards them. It was quite a sight to watch. The black ass wet with sweat banging against the sweet white plump  ass and thighs of my wife. Just when we reached there, Shruti had an orgasm and she fell down shaking. Jason was nervous. He pulled his shorts up and told "Sorry guys. I couldn't control"

Santosh - You don't have to ask sorry. We knew what would have happened

Jason - Ya. She told something like that. I couldn't believe that. Looks like lot of things have been happening in the team

Bharath - Yes. Now both of you dress up and come to our campsite. It is much safer there

Jason - I am ready. Ask Shruti to wear her pant first

Bharath - Wear it Shruti. Some animals in the forest may get horny seeing you and come to fuck you then

Pandian - Ha ha. The animals will get tired if they do Shruti. 

Shruti - Shut up Pandian. I am doing this for you only

Pandian(Sarcastically) - Ok madam. Sorry madam

Shruti stood up and pulled up her pant. We all went back to the camp site. Jason went inside the tent and Shruti followed him. They had the torch light on inside the tent. Now, their shadows were falling on the tent. I saw Shruti sitting upright, removing her t shirt and bra and threw them out of the tent. Jason removed his vest and threw it outside. I was able to see Jason leaning on Shruti's chest like a baby and sucking the hell out of her boobs. Shruti had one hand over his head and pulled him passionately. He then moved down and licked her navel. After that, he removed his shorts. Shruti was finding it difficult to remove her pants as the tent was small and she was not able to stand up within the tent. Jason went down and helped her removing the pants. That was when I remembered, she had left her panties in the forest. I imagined what the future visitors to the forest who find the panties would think. Jason stretched her legs apart and mounted her in missionary position. Shruti as always, wrapped her legs around his ass. This was her signal of saying that she badly wanted the dick.

We could hear Shruti's moans, Jason's grunts and their occasional conversations

Shruti - Fuck me hard you black idiot

Jason - Shut up you bitch. You are a cock hungry nymphomaniac. You should be fucked by 5 black guys like me

Shruti - Aaaaahhh.. I am a good girl
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:06 PM