Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Jason - What?

Shruti - You deaf asshole. Put it completely inside

Jason - It is difficult. It will be painful for you

Shruti - Shut up you dumb fuck. What is the use of all your arms and muscles if you can't even put your dick completely into a woman who is willing to take it?

Jason - I can do it. I have the strength for it. I am just worried about you

Shruti - Now stop bullshitting. You are a weak fuck. I challenge you to put it completely in.. Aaahhh

Jason - Stop it bitch

Shruti - Do it you black bastard. You useless piece of shit. Aaaaaaaaaahhhh.. Noooooo//

Jason had enough. Just when Shruti was scolding him, he pushed his dick completely in her pussy with all the strength he gathered and kept pushing till his crotch hit her ass-cheeks. He was hugging her body tightly. Shruti didn't expect it and so she was not ready. It was painful for her. Her knees were shaking and she was about to fall down. But Jason pulled her up and continued fucking her.. Shruti was feeling both pain and pleasure. That was when they saw a torch light from far. We all had gone there in search of them. We thought of hiding and watching from somewhere. We thought they were a bit far away. But they were much closer than we expected. Jason saw us and stopped fucking her. He was about to pull up his shorts when Shruti looked back, took his dick in her hand and tried pushing it into her pussy.

Jason - Are you mad? They are near us

Shruti - Let them come. I don't mind. Now, don't leave me without giving me an orgasm

Jason - I think your husband is also coming there. We can't take that risk. We have to stop it

Shruti - Stop blabbering and put it back in you stupid fucker

Jason - Shit.. The entire team is coming

Shruti - Ok. You just reached the limit. The whole team including my husband knows about me. I have had sex with everyone in my team except Pandian. That is because Pandian doesn't want to fuck me. Now, you are going to fuck me or will you keep talking?

Jason - Give me a minute to digest what you just said

Shruti - You can digest all that later. Now keep fucking
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:05 PM