Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - Can you accept Pandian's application for a job in your team in Europe and take him there?

Jason - What? Are you stupid? You are willing to have sex with me just to get him a job in Europe? This is insane. He is not even your husband. Are you in an illegitimate relationship with him?

Shruti - Listen. I am not an idiot. There is a reason behind everything I do. If I am asking you to do a help for Pandian, it means I am getting something from him

Jason - Interesting. What would that be?

Shruti - That is none of your business. This is a chance for you to enjoy my body. 

Jason - What is this  shit? I don't get it. 

Shruti - a caste in India. Hottest women in this country belong to that caste. Our count is less and there are so many men who would die to get a  woman in bed. You are getting it so easily

Jason - Yes. Definitely you are one of the hottest women I have seen around. Not just in your country, but in my entire life

Shruti - So. You can proudly tell your black friends that you have fucked a hot woman in India. I promise you none of your friends would have ever had a chance on a woman. You could show my facebook pictures and make them feel jealous about you

Jason - That would be so much fun

Shruti lifted one leg and put it around his hip locking Jason with her body. With one hand she pressed Jason's dick over his shorts

Shruti - So. Is your black dick ready for the body?

Jason - Aaaahhh. Slowly Shruti

Shruti - Don't do like that. People will think I am the one banging you. Just be a man

Jason - Oh. Don't worry about that. I will show you what kind of a man I am
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:01 PM