Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Jason - That is too bad. It would be nice to see these hot women wear some fashionable glamorous clothing

Shruti - Don't feel bad for that Jason. We will make sure that you have a lot of fun for the remaining two days you are here.

We reached the place at around 3 in the afternoon. Our idea was to go on a hike through a forest and reach a river which runs between the forest. We were planning to camp near the river at night and return back the next morning. Bharath was our guide here because his uncle was working in the forest department in the area and he had done this hike so many times. It was allowed for only one group at a time. They gave us tents and the camping equipments

It was a 3-hour hike through the forest which was so dense. As the weather was hot, we were sweating a lot. Jacob removed his shirt because of it. He was just in his sleeveless vest and shorts. He had a typical black guy's body. Very athletic and smooth. Shruti kept stealing glances at him. I went near her and teased "Planning to switch our child's father from Pandian to Jason?"

Shruti - I am ok with it. But what will our parents say if our child is pitch black like him?

Me - That is right. He is not the right option. Anyway you are not in your fertility window now.

Shruti - Yes. But one thing is true. I definitely want to ride him. Look at him. I want to taste every inch of him

Me - You look so restless. Don't bang him

Shruti - Ha ha. You know what I am capable of. Except Pandian, I have had everyone I liked to have sex with

Me - Sorry madam. You carry on with your goal

We reached the river bank at around 6 PM. We had learned how to set up tents before going there. We put up the tents. We were totally 8 people. We built 4 tents as each tent could accommodate 2 people. The place was very beautiful. Out in the forest and a river flowing next to us. We setup a campfire in the middle of the tents. We had fun dancing and singing. Then Shruti told that she was planning to take a walk along the river and asked if anyone was willing to join. Jason said yes and everyone else understood Shruti's plan and politely refused. Shruti and Jason walked along the river at night. The environment was so romantic. They moved far from our campsite taking a torch light with them. I didn't get to see what happened after that. But Shruti narrated it to me later. I am narrating it here now
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 06:59 PM