Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti started taking steps towards our goal from the very next day. Whenever we had lunch together, she sat next to him and made sure her leg was touching his leg. She never missed a chance of crashing into him while moving around in office. He didn't give any positive reaction. She went a step ahead and started to make open suggestions that she wanted him. Once while we were having lunch, she was sitting at the right side of Pandian and I was sitting to his left. I saw that she put her left hand on his crotch and started shagging him. He kept on pushing her hands aside. But Shruti kept touching his dick. He got pissed off and shouted at her "Stop pulling my dick. Bitch. If you are so hungry for cocks, go to vivek's room and get fucked by any of these guys" Shruti calmly replied "I get their dicks daily. I just want yours. Come on give it to me once" This threw everyone off the guard. Though everyone had seen her moaning Pandian's name when I was fucking her, this was her first open display of lust displayed by Shruti on Pandian. Everyone laughed sheepishly

Pandian got up and moved to a different seat. Aarthi decided to start a new conversation to change the topic

Aarthi - Pandian. How is the visa thing going on for you?

Pandian - I got approval for Visa. I will get it in a week. But there are other problems I need to worry about

Aarthi - What is that?

Pandian - The Europe team manager should hire me in his team. Only then I can go there

Santosh - You mean Jason?

Pandian - Yes. I talked to him last week. He told he will is not planning to hire overseas candidates for this year. 

Santosh - He is visiting India next week right? Why don't you try to convince him?

Pandian - He seems to be pretty stubborn with his stand. I don't think I can do anything

Shruti - Jason is that black guy correct?

Santosh - Yes. The back Afro-American guy. Tall strong guy with shaved head

Aarthi - Why Shruti? You want to bed him too

Shruti - You are almost right. Pandian, here is the deal. If I somehow convince him to hire you, will I get to taste you in bed?

Pandian - Dilip. Look at your wife. See how slutty she is. 

Shruti - I am talking to you. Reply to me

Pandian - There is no way you are going to convince him

Shruti - You know about my convincing skills

Pandian - Ok. If you somehow managed to do it, I will be available to you for the rest the time I stay in India

Shruti - That is it. Note it down guys. You are all eye-witnesses for his promise.

Bharath - Wow man. Shruti is totally obsessed with Pandian. What did you do Pandian?

Pandian - I didn't do anything. She is a slut. That is why she is behaving like this

Shruti - She is soon to be your slut dear.

Everyone was surprised at the sudden change in attitude of Shruti towards Pandian. She was perfectly on track to seduce him. Usually, when someone from other countries visit our team we will take them to forest camping to get to mingle with them well. As usual, we had planned a 2 day forest camping trip with Jason. He reached Chennai on a Monday. He was busy till Thursday. Our plan was to go on the trip during Friday and Saturday. That was when Shruti decided to implement her plan
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 06:58 PM