Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
That particular statement upset me. Her focus on virility hurt me. I became silent

Shruti - Sorry dear. I didn't mean to hurt you

Me - No. Whatever you told.. Does that mean you are disappointed with me as a husband?

Shruti - It is not like that dear. I love you so much. You are still the best husband I could have got. The problem is not all women like guys like you. Women like me are very rare. In future, I don't want our son to be handicapped in anyway. He must be strong and powerful so that he could get the woman he wants. If it is a daughter it would not be a problem. Hope you understand. It doesn't mean that I don't love you. If you feel bad about the idea, I can give up. We can find some other guy

She hugged me tightly with her face on my chest. That gesture melted my heart.

Me - I think, if you want Pandian, then we should go for it.

Shruti - Are you sure?

Me - Yes dear. Anything for you. I am ok with it. But it is not easy

Shruti - I know. There are so many problems

Me - First of all. He still hates you. He has seen you nude and everything. But still he somehow resists you. That is definitely not an easy thing to you. He has resisted you even when he knew you were making moves with him. How can anyone ignore a hot damsel like you?

Shruti - Shut up. I need to notch up moves to get him

Me - And we have the other big problem. He has already started processing Visa. He will leave to Europe within a couple of months. You don't have much time left

Shruti - That is good in a way. If he could impregnate me and then leave to Europe, that would be the best deal for us. As he is not here, we wont be facing any complications in parenting. We could always stay away from him

Me - What if you couldn't get him within the two months?

Shruti - Maybe we will go for artificial insemination

Me - There you go. Artificial insemination or natural insemination is not a problem for you. You just like the idea of getting impregnated by Pandian. Correct?

She pushed my shoulders playfully

Shruti - Shut up. Our deal is done. Don't talk about it anymore
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 06:57 PM