Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 25

Our dreams were all shattered with the results of medical check-up. We were in a pretty bad mood for some days. We didn't tell anyone else about this. One night I talked to her about this

Me - Shruti. We need to talk about this

Shruti - About what?

Me - About the pregnancy problem

Shruti - What is there to talk? You cannot do anything anyway

Me - Yes. I am so sorry for you. I know how much you were interested in having kids

Shruti - Don't feel for that. We could find some way

Me - Doctor suggested artificial insemination. Shall we start preparations for that?

Shruti - What? I don't want to do any artificial insemination

Me - Why not? I thought that is the only option I have

Shruti - I am not willing to take risk with any of these modern technologies for pregnancy. Just forget it

Me - Then what are we supposed to do?

Shruti - I want natural insemination

Me - What? What are you talking about?

Shruti - I want someone to make me pregnant naturally

Me - Are you out of your mind? There are so many problems and complications which we may have to face. What if the guy comes in later and claims the child to be his? What if the child finds out the truth?

Shruti - Yes. I know there are some problems. But we need to be careful and find the right guy

Me - Which guy do we know who can be trusted with such a thing?

Shruti - I have someone in mind. But I am pretty sure you wont accept

Me - Who? Santosh?

Shruti - No.. Pandian

(I just gave a cold stare at her)

Me - Listen. You used his name during our intercourse, that is fine. But that is all fantasy. I don't want him to father our child for real

Shruti - I knew you will not accept. Your male ego just wont let you do it?

Me - Why him? Of all the people, why him?

Shruti - He is manly, strong and above all, virile. If we give birth to a son, he will be an alpha male, not someone like you. I am pretty sure that he is the most virile guy in all the people we know. If he could impregnate me, I don't have to worry about virility of so many generations of our family in the future. As long as we are finding someone else to impregnate me, it is better if we find the right man to do it instead of some random guy.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 06:56 PM