Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
So that was the routine from that day. Shruti pretty much stayed in Vivek's room all the time. She hardly had chance to wear her dress. She was getting fucked round the clock. After this arrangement, Santosh didn't take her home. But Bharath continued coming to our house during weekends. He just loved her. One month went like that. Her fertility window started again. We had awesome sex speaking about Pandian all the time. After the window, things went back to normal. Vivek's room was her new workstation. Whenever I went there, I found her getting fucked by Santosh, Bharath or Vivek himself. Sometimes Vivek used to answer my work related questions while he was fucking Shruti in standing position from behind with Shruti bent down on his table. Shruti stopped wearing her inners to office. As soon as she entered office, she went into Vivek's room and came out only for lunch or to use the restroom. She had dress on her for hardly 2 hours per day. She was nude for most of the time. Another month went like that. She couldn't conceive. 

We decided to have a medical check-up. The result put an end to all my dreams. My sperm count was less and I was not capable of becoming a father.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 06:56 PM