Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Vivek - Not that.. If you want to do such things, you can do it in my room. It is manager room. You can close the door inside. You can have complete privacy. Even the security camera in my room doesn't work. Rest rooms are too risky

Santosh - Wow. You want us to fuck Shruti in your room so that you can keep a watch on her all the time?

Vivek - I just wanted to help you guys. I thought about what happened during the past weeks and felt. I decided to change my attitude. There is no use saving the money for the company.I could better give better hikes to you and keep you happy

Santosh - That is a good decision. But if you are talking like that to get Shruti again, we have to say it is kind of late. She is planning for pregnancy soon. We hardly have a month

Vivek - Oh. That is sad to hear. But can I ask something? You can use my room whenever you want. I wont force anyone out. Can I just have her once a day?

Bharath - That sounds like a good plan only. It is difficult for us to just play with her boobs in her place. We get a chance like that very rarely. Now that she is going to get pregnant, We need to user her as much as possible. 

Santosh - Yes. That sounds like a good plan. We will take her to Vivek's room whenever we feel like doing her. Vivek will get a chance with her for one round in the evening. Is that ok for you, Vivek?

Vivek - Yes. That is fine
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 06:55 PM