Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - Yes. Go ahead and do it. We still have your video. I will make sure that you get screwed for that

Vivek - Come on. You are letting everyone do it. Wont you let me? Please?

Shruti - That is like a good boy. If you want it ask for it. Don't try to blackmail me

Vivek - Will you let me in?

Shruti - Why? You fucked me like an animal for a whole night. You are still not tired of me

Vivek - Who will get tired of having sex with a beautiful  woman like you?

Shruti - Aaaaahhh.. Enough of the lies. 

Vivek - Please Shruti.. 

Shruti - Ok.. Come in and finish it soon. You have only 5 minutes time

Santosh went for the next round and was shocked to see Vivek coming out of it. He came back after having a go at her. Santosh then took her clothes and went back to the room. Shruti dressed up, and came to our place. Santosh asked her "Seriously. You did it with Vivek?"

Shruti - Sorry. He was so convincing

Bharath - Still. Even after what happened in the resort, you opened your legs for him? You are a certified slut

Shruti - Come on. What happened there was because of your plan. I did it for you. He had always been a good manager for me

Pandian - Wow. Suddenly the bitch is supporting that bastard

Shruti - Stop it. I thought we are friends now

Pandian - Yes. We are friends now. But still you are a bitch

Shruti - Whatever.. Listen guys. The truth is I felt a bit bad for Vivek when you were blackmailing. He fucked me like that because of the trap you laid for him. So I could not refuse when he asked today. This was a chance for me to make up for what I did to him

Pandian - Good joke. Tell us this was a chance for you to get another dick

Shruti - Think whatever you want

That was when Vivek came there

Vivek - Hey guys. If you don't mind, can I suggest something

Santosh - What? You want to go to the resort again?

Everyone laughed
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 06:54 PM