Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - I couldn't hold his dick completely with my palm. Then imagine how big it was... Aaaahhh

Me - You liked it?

Shruti - Of course I liked it. It was like holding a huge pipe. Aaaahhhh.. You still hate me getting horny for him?

Me - Noo... I won't hate you even if you have sex with him

Shruti - Yeah... Aaaahhhh. His dick was bigger than your forearms. His arms were bigger than your thighs. He could lift me up like a toy and fuck me for a week continuously without taking rest. Aaahhhh. He could just pick me up with one hand throw me around like a toy. I could try all crazy positions with him.

Me - Mmmmm.. But you don't like guys handling you like that

Shruti - Come on dumb ass. You know that I like to dominate and also being dominated. Pandian is the perfect dominant I could ever ask for.. 

She was getting closer to orgasm

Me - But it is too late

Shruti - Shut up.. Don't spoil my mood. Pandian's dick.. Aaaahhhh.. Aaahhhh.. Cum inside Pandian.. Aaaaaaaahhhh

We reached orgasm together again. We lay on the bed nude hugging and looking at each other. She said "Don't worry about it. That was just my lusty side speaking. I will not try for him. Getting a child is important for us"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 06:50 PM