Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"So, your, uh, scent is stronger this year I think. I figured I would make it more than a few minutes with you. It seems to have dissipated now though."

They had exchanged the pleasantries and caught up on a few stories as Lizzie showered with Jeff leaning a few feet away against the wall. He could only see her face over the stall, but it at least allowed them to catch up. Thank God she had brushed her teeth before Jeff came back, because that kissing would have been tarnished.

"Yea, it is a lot stronger this year, I mean my neighbor could smell me from his apartment. That's what made me decide I had to ask you for help. I hope you don't mind."

"Never, you can always ask us for anything. What's with the lowered scent now though? I remember you having ups and downs before, but still always at a pretty high level."

"Oz researched that a little and it looks like a moment of peak pleasure - an orgasm - takes the levels down to tolerable. I suppose it makes sense. And, well four will definitely do a good job in making it go away. Don't worry, I didn't exactly tell Oz why I was asking."

"Happy to oblige - you taste even better than I remember. Wait...I thought you were jerking off last year, and that took the edge off, is it different with another person?"

"Apparently, I mean yesterday it was pretty low for a few hours before it got bad again. I mean..." She stopped opening her eyes to look at him. This was not how she wanted to tell him about her and Kerry, but that stupid open honesty that was her strong suit had shot her in the ass once again.

"Yesterday? You mean when you came here or...wait...with Kerry?" Jeff stuttered, a look somewhere between hurt and anger came into his eyes.

"Yes, Jeff, with Kerry. My heat was crazy...and...it happened, and then it sort of happened again later."

"Are you kidding me? That is not an accident, and what do you mean sort of...eww. You're fucking kidding me. I had my partner's leftovers today? You're a fucking whore, goddammit." Jeff's face grew red and he stormed out of the shower room.

Lizzie's heart sank for a second, his words hit her like a hammer. That fucker had the nerve to call her a whore! Jeff was the biggest man whore in the world! As much as she cared for Jeff and adored his personality, that stupid impulsive child in him was a part she could do without. She finished her shower and made her way back to her room to get dressed. Once she was done, she pulled out a book and started to read, not wanting to even deal with the idiot she just encountered.

Kerry came into the library of the bunker just in time to see Jeff coming out of the kitchen with a beer in hand. He was obviously angry about something. Kerry put the bags of groceries on the kitchen counter and followed Jeff to the library.

It was then he noticed the books strewn across the floor. Jeff was angrily gathering them while still holding his beer in one hand. He looked around puzzled before it dawned on him that Jeff came home to Lizzie with no warning and she had been in full on heat this morning. He could smell her through her door as she slept before he left; it must have been quite the shock even knowing she would be here given the intensity of her this year.

"Jeff? You okay?" Kerry asked him, not sure what to expect from his partner.

"Okay? No, I'm not fucking okay. I bet you're okay, though, after fucking my girl yesterday - twice sort of." Jeff put a whiny intonation on the last words. He could be such a child sometimes.

"Your girl? You mean Lizzie? I would hardly say she's your girl. You were with her what once and then you texted a few times? That doesn't make her your girl Jeff. And both times for me were yesterday."

"Well, I was with her first, so you...you...ya know you just don't do that to a guy." Jeff was dialed up to an insane amount.

"Well me liking her last year didn't stop you from fucking her, but I didn't flip out on you."

"That was different, because I didn't know you liked her, and now I was with her."

"Jeff you're such an ass. It was no different, and she's made clear she is no one's girl. Maybe she wants to fuck me now, is that so hard to believe that maybe she would want me instead?" Kerry was frustrated with his partner and his every girl wants me routine.

"I just wish I had known that she switched to you before I came back, because...well I wouldn't have touched her today." With his last words he gestured to the library table.

"What did you guys... oh God... on the library table? We work there Jeff. Anyways, it's not like she doesn't shower. Wait, though, she was with you today? Fuck, is that why her smell is so low? I thought she left or something." Kerry suddenly realized he could barely smell Lizzie in the bunker. He remembered that she said the orgasm is what lowered her smell, and a bit of him was jealous thinking she might have had more than one orgasm with Jeff making her smell even fainter.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-02-2019, 02:47 PM