Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
No words came from either of them as he grabbed the hem of her shorts pulling them off quickly and exposing her sex to him completely. She was suddenly thankful to not be wearing panties. Jeff grabbed the chair closest to him pulling it out and sat down while still firmly holding her hips in his grasp. Lizzie tried to sit up only to feel a strong hand push her back down from the center of her chest. Jeff's mouth was on her then. His breath across her pussy sending shivers through her.

She looked down seeing Jeff's eyes full of hunger and lust between her thighs. His tongue made a sweep across her pussy gathering the moisture that he had created just by being in the room. He was ravenous as he licked and sucked her on every surface he could find. She moaned grabbing at his hair, enjoying that it was about an inch longer than last year. He was focused on his task staring at her even as she gaped and cried out. Her orgasm approached rapidly as his teeth nibbled lightly at her clit. His fingers were not even involved yet as he gorged himself on her pussy.

"Oh, Jeff...I'm...oh...UNHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out as her eyes slammed shut forcing her to see little white lights in the darkness of her eyelids -her body clenching and pulsing hard. Jeff paused letting her ride her orgasm out before he was back on her again. This time he slid a finger inside finding her g-spot instantly as if they had been together only the day before.

"I forgot how good you taste...so sweet." Jeff mused to himself as he continued his exploration. Her body was already rising towards another release as he continued. He was truly gifted at this, he had been correct about that. What did she expect though; he had been the one to show her she was multi-orgasmic.

Lizzie heard an odd noise somewhere in the distance as Jeff thrust a second finger into her blocking out her ability to hear anything but the music and her throbbing heartbeat. Her back arched from the table as Jeff sucked at her clit with no mercy.

"Oh God, Jeff...I'm gonna cum again...oh God...YESSSS!!" She gripped his hair holding his mouth to her. He again paused in his movements watching her pussy pulse in front of his face. When she began to come down, she expected him to be done, but she was very much mistaken as his fingers started moving inside of her once more. His scent suddenly increased making it all the more intoxicating to be with him like this.

"Fuck you're so sexy when you cum...I wanna make you cum forever." His voice, full of lust, was replaced with groaning as he lowered himself back to her body. His tongue again explored her folds as she panted. Somewhere in her mind she knew why his scent had increased, he was rubbing his own cock beneath the table. The sound she had heard was his belt and zipper before. The thought of him doing this while eating her out had her quickly approaching another release.

"Oh Jeff...it's too much, I'm...AHHHHH!" A scream erupted from her as her abs clenched pulling her upward before she fell back to recover.

"Baby...fuck...I can't." Jeff stood suddenly pulling his fingers from her body and there he was in all his glory. His hand was stroking his rock hard cock above her pussy. His other hand caught him, planting on the table to hold him up, as he stroked his cock more and more quickly.

"Oh God yes baby...cover me in cum...please." She begged at him, and he obliged only a few seconds later shooting cum up her stomach. He continued thrusting into his hand pouring more and more across her body. She moaned feeling another release coming as she watched him. The heat from his cum searing her flesh where it touched and making her want so much more.

Lizzie couldn't wait, reaching down she took some of Jeff's cum from her stomach and traced it across her lips. She licked there even as she reached her other hand down to her throbbing clit. She stared up at her Jeff, and rubbed herself in circles trying to get to her next explosion. His now relaxed face watched her as her back arched again and she screamed out his name. The deep contractions of yet another release left her panting as she let her hands fall to her sides.

"Holy shit, I missed you." He was breathless as he leaned down pulling her up to him and kissing her mouth with full force.

"I missed you too, Jeff." He held her tight against him for what seemed like forever.

"Jeff, I should go shower, I'm sort of covered in cum." He pulled back allowing her to hop off the table.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I need to change my shirt at least. I'll see you in a couple minutes?"

"Yea, Kerry should be back in a bit and then we can all do lunch. Is Oz here?" She asked gathering her shorts up and wiping herself to some extent.

"No, he and I split up after the retrieval mission. Can I talk to you while you shower?"

"Oh, sure, I guess it's nothing you haven't seen before."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-02-2019, 02:46 PM