Poll: Do You want Supriya to get Fucked by Aditya ??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
No
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

U turn in Supriya's Life..2 - Continue..
Supriya Change into T-shirt and Skirt and went to Aditya room, he is sleeping peacefully. she sit beside him, put her hand on his forehead and with her finger comb hair and called him.

Supriya :-- Good Morning Adi, it's time for you to take your medication.

Aditya in sleep turn other side and sleeps again. She moves on bed, pulls her t-shirt up and BRA, she moves his head on to her lap and put her nipple in his mouth. He open his eyes and found gorgeous breast of his lovely lady and nipple in his mouth, he is already semi hard but the sight made him more hard and it is making tent on sheet he wore.

Supriya :-- All men are dogs.

Aditya :-- What did you just Say.

Supriya :-- I called you Dog, and indicated his tent with action.

Aditya :-- It's same for every men in morning and gets more hard if he opens his eyes to find delicious gbangs in his mouth …. Indicating her nipple.

He pull her down and came on top of her and started kissing her on lips.

Supriya :-- chee chee, You have not brushed your teeth yet, I can't bear this foul smell. First empty my breast as maids will be here any time.

Aditya :-- Ahh.. why you hired them, both of them are really something. He roll down on bed holding her and now Supriya is on top and he attacked her left breast, he took her boobs as much as he can in his mouth with nipple and started sucking very hard.

Supiya :- Oh is it, You can then drink Savitri milk she is also lacting lady. Hmm

Aditya :-- moving his mouth from her boob, No I don’t want any other then this and took her right nipple inside and sucks it so hard that pressure of milk coming from her breast is intense.

Her entire body vibrated with his suck. She got mini orgasm and once or twice she move her hips as well and hug him more tightly as to overcome from orgasm.

Aditya also feel something wet on his stomach and he understood what happened, he started sucking her breast lovingly and emptied her both of them.

Aditya raises his upper body holding her. She is sitting on his lap comfortably and hugging her tightly putting her face on shoulder. Her skirt is bunched on her waist she is naked from down.

He got harder finding her naked from down, he wanted to move in but she sensed his intention and move away from him.

Supriya :-- No adi, I already told you.. No Means no.

Aditya :-- That’s really unfair, again you reached yours and I am high and dry.

Supriya :-- Go and ask maid as you find them attractive.

Aditya :-- Ohh.. I just saw, yes they are good but doesn’t comes any way near to you.

Supriya :-- I already given lot of liberties to you and I cannot indulge sexually with you every time I feed you. Do you understand it how much I feel bad about myself later on.

Supriya :-- See Aditya, I know you get sexually arouse whenever I come to feed you. Its natural for young boy like you but we cannot go further. Please understand. (She moves to dinning area)

Aditya ;-- Common Suppi, you thinking lot as such, I never put inside you, always care for you, even you were offering me ysterday but did i put inside you, No na and i  respect you.

Supriya :-- I know baby you respect me a lot, but i am scared and I will die if anything like that happened.

Aditya :- Nothing like will happened until and unless you want it.  I promise I will never ever let you down. I Love You. Saying so he hugs her and kissed her on her forehead.

Supriya :-- I Love your too Adi, she also hug him and put her head on his chest.

Both were standing hugging each other. His pole poke her on stomach.

Supriya :-- Can’t you control your thing, see still its poking me. Saying so she moves her hand on his tool and hold it over his shorts.

“ ahh.. it feels so good baby, he put his hand on her hand and move her hand in his shorts, she wrapped her finger on his dick.

Supriya Looks in his eyes and started moving her hand on his pennies, she observe change in his fascial expression, she blushed.

Aditya :-- You laughing on my condition .. he requires your love baby. Please do something or else I will die.

She moves his shorts down with her other hand and started stroking him. He put his hand on her shoulder and tried to move her but she didn’t moved instead she hug him more and started stroking him.

He started moving his hips with her hand movement and is now moaning and move his head and started kissing her, both are madly sucking each other lips, tongue, exploring their mouth with tongue. Each passing moment taking them to new height.

Ting tong, door bell rang in an instant reaction she pushed him back, his short is till his knees he loses his balance and fell flat on floor on his back.

Aditya :-- aaaa. Loud scream came from his mouth as soon as he landed on floor. there is sprain on his back , he is not able to raise his body and gets unconscious.

Supriya standing like statue she came to sense as when again door bell rang. With that sound her baby also started crying.

She got confused what to do, she made failed attempt to move his short up but as he is too heavy to lift and on top of that he is unconscious, she removed his short completely and ran to his room and brings towel and wrapped around him pushing corner below hiss ass.

Again door bell rang, she ran pick her baby on her shoulder and open door, she is crying looking that both maid ask what happened she raises his right hand and pointed it towards Aditya, who is lying on floor and not moving bit of it.

All ran toward him, mam what happened why he is not moving.

Supriya :-- I don’t know I think he trip his legs or he might got slip and fell on floor on his back.

Savita :-- Savitri you worked in hospital, you must know what to do. Let me get some water and sprinkle it on his face. She sprinkles water on his face he moves his face but again gets unconscious.

Supriya on the other hand crying and looking them working on Aditya, she got relief when she comes to know that Savitri use to work in hospital and know some basic treatment. She sits on dining table chair and started feeding her baby and watching them treating Aditya.

Savitri :-- (sit beside him and place her ear on his chest) his heart beat is working but its too slow. He is short of oxygen, we need to provide artificial ventilation.

Supriya :-- What is it. .. “we need to blow air in his mouth through our mouth, so that it reaches to his lungs and after some time he will start breathing his own”. Replied Savitri

she open his mouth and put her mouth in him and with other hand close his nose and put her lips in him and blow him, she did like 4-5 times and asked Savita to do as she is out of breath, Savita reciprocal her process and she also did it 4-5 times.

Savitri moves her head on his chest and found it beating almost normal now, but still she is not satisfied with it.

He came to his senses but he kept his eye closed and feel that both maids working in his mouth he lay and is acting like he still unconscious.

When Savitri moves her mouth again, he move his tongue in her mouth and started exploring it for some time, Savita notice that Savitri is taking much more time and later notice his lips moving and he is kissing her, With force Savitri parted her lips from his and is breathing heavy.

As soon as Savitri move from his face Savita put her lips inside his mouth and is about to blow air, she felt his tongue in his mouth. She got shocked and in that state he took both of her lips and started drinking her rosy lips.

she came back to her sense and wanted to move away but he took her lower lips in between his teeth, he suck her lips and then again take between his teeth, he did it for some time and left her when he heard Savitri said “ O My God” and lay flat on floor.

Savita taking deep breath and move towards Savitri’s to know what happened infact supriya also look at Savitri and then followed her gaze where she is looking with open mouth. Aditya dick is now rock hard.

Both maid looking at his dick in astonishment as they never ever saw such gigantic tool in their life.

Supriya :-- Savitri what happened ? is he ok now? Why still he is unconscious. Looking on Aditya face only.

Savitri hurriedly covered him with towel and in breaking voice,” aamm Mam,… aaa.. he is bre..breathing normal now, we need to take him to bed and allow him to take rest for some time.

Mam, do we have pain relief oil or tube. “ yes, its there in bathroom shelf” Supriya replied.

Ok mam we both are moving him in bedroom, you go and get fresh nothing to worry now. Supriya gets complete relief now and she went to her room, let baby sleep on bed and moves to bathroom to get fresh.

Savitri and Savita took Aditya to his bedroom and slowly lay him on his back on bed.

Savitri :-- Savita you start washing utensils till that time i apply ointment on his back. She shut door of his room.

Aditya is still fully naked and his poll is standing straight. She sat near his poll and touch it with her trembling hand, since she saw his dick she is intoxicated and wanted to feel it.

Its being more than year that his husband made love to her. And today it was double attact, first she got chance to kiss handsome person and more over his dick still is in front of her standing straight.

She move her head near to his shaft and smelling it. She closes her eyes and his dick is making her go weak, she looks at Aditya his eyes are closed, she put her lips on tip of his head and kissed it, she got little more confidence and she wrapped her finger across his pennies and started stroking it. Her face is still just inch away, there is drop of precum on tip of pennies, she put her tongue and licks it.

“You taste good Saheb”, said Savitri in low voice and took again head of pennies in her mouth and rolling her tongue on it.

Now its unbearable for Aditya he pushed his hip upward making his dick enter in her mouth and it hit her throat. She didn’t realize what
happened and she found one hand move on her head and it pushing her more on his dick. She started gagging, he releases pressure from her head and pulled her above him on bed.

Aditya :-- I taste good hmmm, Now daily you will get chance to taste it. Now take this thing inside you or you want me to move brutally push inside you.

Savitri :-- No saheb, you are too big for me, you will tear me in pieces. Please I beg you.

Aditya :-- Bring oil from bathroom, do what I say.

Savitri went and bring oil from bathroom, and applied it on his dick as instructed by him.

Aditya :-- Are you wearing panties, she nodded in no

Aditya :-- Good, I want to suck you but as there is sprain in my neck I wont be able to do.

He took oil bottle from her and smeared his finger on oil and asked her to raise her saree till her waist, she did. Aditya move his finger insider her hole, though she is leaking juices but she is correct that it will be difficult for her to accommodate his pennies, as he feel difficulty to insert his finger in her cunt hole. He applied more of oil on 2 fingers and move inside her, initially its not going in and she felt pain as well but with in minute she is able to take entire 2 finders together.

Aditya :-- Ok come and take me inside you, you are ready now.

Savitri is also in peak and now she also wanted to move that gigantic dick in her. She move above him and put his pennis on her pussy lips and started pushing her body down. She is feeling pain but inch by inch she is taking him in. His dick head completely moved inside her she felt it that his head making his way inside her, she feeling that her pussy wall grabbed his pennies tightly and making it difficult to go further.

He is getting desperate to move completely inside her, She move down her upper body and started kissing him on his lips and gave strong pushed from below and his pennies made his way to depth of her pussy,

she felt pain and wanted to move out but he grabbed her more tightly and kissing her. For 2-3 min he didn’t move a bit just kissing her and taking her to peak. Soon He started fucking her in slow motion, her walls are not allowing his dick to move freely but slow fucking made some lubrication which helps to move his tool inside her feely now.

She started moaning “ aa shaeb your dick is creating magic inside me, aahhh” she started moving her ass more speedily and soon she reached her climax with bit loud moan.

From below he started fucking her and wanted to reach his climax now, she also started cooperating him moving her ass, soon “ aah saheb its being more than year I got some thing inside me but, I never felt so good.. aahhh I am cumminmggggg… aaahhh” she kissed him more passionately,

He rollover her and now he is on top of her and started fucking her with full speed, there is sound coming of “ thap, thap, “ but both of them so lost on their love making that they forget that 2 more people are there in this house. He is fucking her more rigours as seriously wanted to split her into 2.

Savitri is in cloud nine, “ aahh saheb.. split me in 2 , fuck me like there is no tomorrow … ahhh saying so she also started moving her ass up to match his thrust and with loud moan he came and came inside her as his liquid lava erupted inside her it triggered her third orgasm and

she hug him tightly and pushed her ass upward one last time to feel his dick deep inside her and started cuming again… “ Saheb, I am in heaven it seems, thank you for showing me what real fuck is.. she kissed him and move him aside move out of bed and correct her saree.

She applied ointment on his back quickly and move out of room. To her relief Supriya is still inside her room but Savita looking at her, she took her inside kitchen and hug her and kissed her on her cheeks.

Savita :-- ohh… leave me .. what you doing, I know you are happy and see your face and hair any one can easily judge that you got fuck of your life. but you should be careful memsahib is in other room and you are moaning like anything, hope she didn’t hear your moaning or else we will be again thrown out.

Savitri :- ahhh, for this kind of love I would like to die as well. You saw his dick na, he is so huge and when it entered me, I felt like he split me in to 2, but after that I can’t describe, I was like flying. Now I want more and more of him. Just thought of it making me wet again. This time she kissed Savita on her lips and smooched her hard.

Savita also got aroused with her talk and started feeling moist, her breathing also started peaking up. When Savitri smooched, her she put her hand on her face and started responding her. Both were so involved that they didn’t notice that Supriya is standing their and heard all their conversation.

Without disturbing them she move back to her room, her mind was totally on their conversation. Why she is so exaggerating her fuck with Aditya ?? was it really so enjoyable ?? how can ladies can kiss each other like this.. ahh.. her pussy is leaking since she heard Savitri moaning and she trying to visualize what exactly aditya doing to her, in what position they are making love.

She move her finger inside her cunt and close her eyes visualizing that she is laying and Aditya moving his dick in and out of her, she pushing her ass matching his thrust and soon both came together.

As soon as she came her mind started working and she feel guilty how she can think like that. She gets angry on her and slap herself on cheek.

She washes her face and again move out of room. Savitri and Savita both working seriously now.

Supriya :-- Savitri, sorry I went to sleep, howz Aditya now.

Savitri :-- blushed, Memsahib he is fine now and might be sleeping as applied ointment on his back.

Supriya ;-- You both prepare lunch, let me check Aditya.

Saying so she move to his room, she close the door but didn’t letch it, his room is smelling bad, he is sleeping on his bed covered his body with sheet, and she knows that he is sleeping naked down.

She sat on his bed beside him, looking at him with lot of love and affection and said in low voice “ I am sorry Adi” I hurt you. Saying so she move down to kiss on his forehead but he instantly move his head up and took her lips on his mouth and started sucking her lips.

First she was shocked but later she co operated him and let him kiss her and in fact she also started responding him. They kissed each other for quite some time and then she parted herself from him.

Supriya :-- Enough Adi, both maids are here and you are not well.

Aditya :-- When you are with me, I feel good. Saying so he raises his body but felt pain and lay back again.

Supriya : I Know you are strong and no need to prove it . lay still and take reset. Where exactly its paining dear.

Aditya :-- upper back ( She move her hand there) and lower back both side( she move her hand there) And here as well pointing towards his dick.

Supriya :- smiling, you are dog you know, (she put her hand on his dick above sheet, and cares it.) Now happy. Take rest baby, “ I Love You”. Saying so she kissed his forehead.

Aditya :-- I love you too my Angel and he kissed her on her lips.

Supriya Move out from room and called both the maids and instructed them to clean Aditya room as its smelling bad. Also instructed to open windows to flow fresh air.
[+] 6 users Like talash23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by sunitawife30 - 13-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: U turn in Supriya's Life..Continue.. - by talash23 - 20-04-2020, 08:22 AM