Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
CHAPTER 32 - THE VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS

PART 5-BUTTERFLY EFFECT

Ashish delightfully watches Shilpa's pretty pink lips enveloped around his thick girth, her mouth is glistening with perspiration and saliva, the sweat-stuck damp hairs on her amorous exhausted face are adding an extra amount of submissiveness to her appearance.

**slurp**slurp**glob***glob**

The wet noises her pretty mouth is making as she tries to devour his cock is damn satisfying to his ears.

He gently rubs her head, observing her laborious mouth work with utter glee.

She loves sucking his cock Ashish can tell, looking at those eager submissive eyes glinting with lust.

And he is right.

Shilpa loves how thick it is, the fact that her mouth can't even swallow half of it due to that sheer girth sets her loins on fire, she is all drenched below, continuously her pussy dripping juices on the bed, her nostrils smell like his cock. She treasures that smell of his cock; she feels an animalistic pull towards it, she adores breathing the air filled with Ashish's throbbing cock's musk while the taste of his cock makes her pussy envious of her mouth.

Ashish pulls her mouth from his cock, holding her hair.

She smiles, feeling the pain at her hair roots while looking at him with exhausted, yielding eyes.

"What are you right now ?" Ashish demands his answer.

"Your princess," Shilpa answers wickedly, knowing she is going to get punished.

Ashish does not speak; his other hand slide between their body and find her tits. He twists her nipple painful enough to make Shilpa yelp, "Ooouuucchhch...I am your cock sucking whore."

Ashish chuckles, rubbing her depressed nipple, "I don't how you tell me such bad things about yourself. Princess was apt for a pretty married lady like you, Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa knows it was not. He makes her call herself bad names, dirty words she wants to hear from him. Things she feels he makes her voice those things, and she felt like his cock sucking whore genuinely. He never calls her by any cuss words himself. He makes her do the work.

"Fuck me..fuck me, please..." Shilpa mutters, looking at Ashish helplessly while begging.

Ashish gets a hold of his weighty hard dick and starts slapping it over Shilpa's flushed pretty face while she still mumbles 'fuck me' brazenly.

[Image: 145837919_ezgif-3-1f86e9ddc0f1.gif]

Ashish grins, "How do you feel staying in this pose, Mrs.Dixit?"

His eyes travel at the rise of her voluptuous ass globes, which is still getting fucked by that dildo, but his cock does not stop slapping her breathtakingly radiant face for once while Shilpa stays in front of him in doggy pose.

Shilpa bites her lips and meekly answers, dropping her long deep eyelashes while her face welcomes the repeated striking of that meaty cock, "I feel like your bitch."

Ashish chuckles," I thought you would say that You feel like a 'Yogini' in this puppy-pose. Such a dirty-mouthed girl."
Shilpa blushes, fluttering her eyelashes, feeling like his cock-hungry bitch.

Ashish lands some heavy slaps with his cock on her pointy greek nose while speculating," I bet this is your favourite pose Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa nods negatively with half-closed eyes and tongue hanging out to lick the onslaught of the cock eagerly.
Ashish frowns," That's a piece of news. What is your favourite pose then? Show me."

Shilpa gets up lazily and pulls out the dildo from her ass. Her limbs are not offering her any support anymore. Her movements fumble.

Ashish catches her quickly, "Easy there, girl."

He has drained her energy. Shilpa smiles at him sheepishly; her heart flaps, knowing how protective Ashish is for her well being. Who could tell he is her Bull who was bitch-slapping her ass a while ago. These little things show that he cares for her."Shilpa' and "Mrs.Dixit" get different treatments from him. Madonna and Whore.

Shilpa puts annoying hairs which were stuck in sweat lather, from her face to behind her ears while thanking him, "Thank You. Now don't move.Sit the way you are right now."

Ashish is sitting with his thighs spread apart with hard cock snarling in between.

Shilpa comes up. She places her soft ass on his spread lap, and her legs encircle his waist behind.

She takes both hands and encourages him to embrace her to pull herself closer to him.

They are now rubbing against each other while saying face to face. Each's legs wrapping other's waist,her aroused perky soft boobs smashed against his chiseled chest, her wet sticky warm pussy sizzling on his throbbing cock, soft, plump ass globes resting on his concrete thighs, heartbeat thudding against heartbeat, , smile hugging smile, skin against skin, sweat against sweat, heat against heat, pupil over pupil, sex against sex, thoughts touching thoughts, desire kissing desire- a flaming union at making.

They engage in an inevitable nerve-wracking kiss immediately for quite a while, traversing each other's mouth, tasting each other's passion while their hands kept themselves busy exploring their body.

After they broke off that intimate kiss Shilpa clears her throat in tension but keeps staring at his magnetic eyes, which are blazing vividly as he asks, "What is the name of this position Shilpa?"

Shilpa lands a kiss on his lips softly, breathing on his face while speaking on his lips, "LOTUS."

Ashish smooches her back in the same gentle fashion and grins, "Shame on me then !!!! My fav is doggy, and hers is Lotus. Pretty choice from a Pretty lady. Why is it your favourite?"

Shilpa encircles his neck, looking deep into his eyes with another hand she nudges his touseled hair, "It's intimate. It's personal."
Saying that she looks the other way shyly.

Ashish touches her chin to make her look at him again, and he asks, "You love intimacy." 

****Our Intimacy*** Both of their inner self reminds them in unison.

Shilpa drops her eyelashes; it's so damn hard for her to keep staring at those penetrating eyes of his, "Yes. Through Intimacy, you get to know little details about others. Small things as such matter to me."

Ashish is not listening. Her unfathomable beauty beguiles him.

He makes a noise with his deep voice, "Unhmmmm."

Shilpa lifts her eyelids as she speaks, "It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world. Small matters can set things in motion that would eventually give birth to bigger things."

Ashish kisses her mesmerizing tired eyes, asking, "What theory is this now?"

Shilpa giggles, "BUTTERFLY EFFECT."

Ashish laughs, holding her joyous face closely, "Lotus, Butterfly...You never cease to amaze me, Shilpa."

Shilpa bites his nose gently, "You, not a bore yourself, Mr.Ashish."

Ashish grins," Still so smart, huh!! I thought I have managed to shut your brain and was spending time with a married bimbo, Mrs. Dixit."

Shilpa gasps, her pussy grinds against his cock immediately, coating it with more wetness. She feels dirty and aroused whenever he addresses her as 'Mrs.Dixit'.

Ashish's mouth comes down on her boobs, and he speaks against it just before taking the nipple inside his mouth, "So you are saying a small bite on your nipple can make you grind your phat ass below on my cock?."

[Image: 145837924_ezgif-3-584cf58efc4a.gif]

Shilpa moans over his shoulder, feeding him her desire through her nipple, generating it within her milky boobs while rubbing her ass and pussy all over his lap rashly.

Ashish pulls her nipple with his teeth and speaks between those, "What an amazing Theory. It's true. It has amazing practicality." and his hands come below to grab that shapely yet phat booty firmly.

Shilpa's moaning increases proportionately to Ashish's ass squeeze and boob suckling while her pussy showers his cock and balls with fresh nectar.
Ashish again speaks in that manner, holding another nipple between his teeth, "What a bootylicious buxom babe you are Mrs.Dixit." and lands massive spanks on her wobbling ass making the already marked flesh radiant with erotic abuse.

Delighted by the reactions from Shilpa, which came in the form of twisting tiny waist and series of moaning mixed with groans Ashish holds both her ass globes and speaks at her, "You are such a musical, flowery girl with a delicate taste. Things like Lotus, Butterfly, fill your world. How come you watch such violent sport like MMA?!!"(MIXED MARTIAL ARTS)

Drowned in pleasure, Shilpa grins vividly but does not answer.

Ashish narrows her eyes and spanks both her meaty ass globes simultaneously, "Answer me, Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa groans while grinding her clit against his body, trying to find pleasure while Ashish gives provides her pain.

She does not answer. The only thing Ashish gets is another horny smile from that divine face of hers.

Ashish is trembling in frustration. Another challenge for him.

He is clueless now, "Why? Why" he grits his teeth while ass-smacking sounds with moans from Shilpa fills the room.

"Don't tell me. It does not work that way. I have to find it." Ashish grapples Shilpa's ass flesh, digging his claws while tired Shilpa giggles while sobbing, watching him struggle with the enigma named Shilpa.

Ashish's face lit up, "Ofcourse you vicious girl. How can I be so blind? You don't watch it as a sport, do you? It's the oldest motive for you. Man against man. You love it when a man tears another apart. When they bleed each other out while you cheer ."

Ashish pauses for a second, the closer he gets to the truth the wildly Shilpa rubs her ass on his cock and knowing that Ashish's fingers dig deeper inside her ass crack while grabbing her bubble butt as a whole.

Ashish amusingly continues, "But you are no cheerleader, you have high self-esteem. Oh, my God !!! You want them to fight for you. Oh, you terrible thing!! You beautiful thing!! You are the trophy, the ultimate prize for the winner. That's what you think of yourself. That much proud you are, and that's how you keep yourself safe by staying as a trophy-the object of desire."

Ashish spun her body around hastily, making her back face him while her ass still stays on his lap. He pulls her hair backwards to speak against her ear, "Am i right?!!"

Shilpa looks upward helplessly, Ashish has cracked another fantasy of hers, and it turns her on like hell.

She moans loudly, "Yes, yes, it's true...Fuck me..fuck me ....take me hot and wild...fuck me please...please."

Ashish's hand comes down infront, and he starts massaging her pussy mound furiously, "What else? Is that why you chose me as your Bull?!! HuH?!! To watch me fight with your boy husband from sidelines? Is that  what you want?"

Shilpa moans, Ashish is making her cum right now, her body jerks against him while she yells," Oh god, what are you doing to me...aahhh...fuckkk...!!!"

[Image: 145837917_19938418.gif]

Ashish is not satisfied; his hand is relentless against her gasping orgasmic pussy, and so does her ass against his cock, rolling those bubble globes all over that gigantic cock.

Ashish growls while fanning his fingers over her sensitive clit in a circular clockwise manner, "But your boy husband(Rahul) is spineless cuck. There is no fight. The fight is over before it even began. A willing non-contestant .it's about your other Bull Mahesh is not it?"

An hour ago while Shilpa lied to Ashish that Mahesh is her Bull to dodge a bullet. But he is her real Husband. Now while connecting dots Ashish hits the Bull's eye of her fantasy.

Shilpa's breathing froze, but her heart is racing rapidly while Ashish massages her taunt clint incessantly. Her pussy is oozing out an extra amount of cunt juice listening to Mahesh's name from Ashish's mouth.

Ashish speculates, cupping her pussy mound and rubbing the clit with the end of his palm and put other hands cum drenched fingers inside her mouth for licking, "That's you chose me as your Bull. You are pitting me against your other Bull Mahesh. You dirty girl. You know I don't like Mahesh. Is that what you want me to do? To steal you from him?"

[Image: 145837922_ezgif-3-0191bef256bf.gif]

Shilpa looks at him helplessly, crunching her face, and she starts cumming surrendering to Ashish's hands and brain.

She yelps while sucking her hot sticky cum from Ashish's fingers, "Yes, yes, yes...steal me from him..steal me, plunder me."

She is done. The fantasy that was keeping her pussy extra wet now starting to form for real.

Ashish chuckles, watching Shilpa's body squirm as she cums within seconds," That would be my pleasure. Let's call him."

Shilpa pleads meekly,' No."

Ashish rapidly teases her clit in circular motion whispering in her ears, nibbling the erogenous glands of her neck, "Yes."

Shilpa protests weakly, "No."

Her body rises up along with Ashish's both standing on their knees, Ashish does not lose his grip on Shilpa's shuddering pussy. He again presses, "Yes."
Shilpa sobs and gives in, "Yes."
Ashish grins, "Yes."

Shilpa starts crying in his arms, losing the fight while Ashish keeps rolling her clit with his fingers, and with the other hand, Ashish accesses his phone and get prepared to call Mahesh.

She wants this to happen so badly; it's her wild dream come true, his Husband's enemy insulting him while she enjoys with him earnestly, she feels so ashamed and aroused, fear engulfs her as well.

She clutches Ashish's arms, "I am scared."

Ashish types Mahesh's name and answers her, "From Mahesh? He is a stupid cunt. Don't be so afraid of him."

He stops typing, looking at the genuine fear along with the evident lust in Shilpa's eyes while she writhes on the bed as his hand never stopped rubbing her pussy.

Ashish kisses her head gently, "I will protect you from him. Any obnoxious deed from him towards you, just inform me—any threat from him. Tell me immediately. I will sack him at the office."

Shilpa panics,'Do not fire ..ahhh...him..ahhh."

Ashish grits his teeth, watching the woman with whom he is probably in love, sympathizes with a man like Mahesh who is nothing but a scum in his eyes nowadays, makes him shudder in rage. 

He did not realize how possessive he has gotten off her, along with being protective of her.

He looks at her with fiery eyes and presses the dial button.

Shilpa tries to get away from her place, but she is too tired to resist Ashish's strength.

He swings his hand over Shilpa's pussy, pretending to land a  slap on it, and Shilpa flinches in fear of upcoming pain.

But Ashish does not perform the pussy spanking at once. Within split seconds when she gets back to being carefree that Ashish would not spank her pussy, Ashish slaps her pussy immediately growling," It's happening, Mrs.Dixit.You have chosen Mahesh as my opponent yourself. I need to win this beautiful trophy and you are gonna help me."

[Image: 145837938_slap.gif]

Shilpa yelps and writhe in stinging pain. But the bitch slaps on her pussy makes her stay in place.

Her pussy loves to be disciplined though it thanks Ashish by wetting the bedsheet immediately.

Ashish holds the back of her knees and carries her body towards the phone by lighting her wobbling ass from the bed.

He places her down just in front of the mobile phone, which is staying a few centimetres from her pussy. He turns on the speaker.

Shilpa's heart thudded, listening to the ringing.

"Ahhhhhh,...." Shilpa moans as Ashish pushes three fingers inside her boiling pussy to keep her hot as she waits for the shameful hours of her marriage.

[Image: 145837923_ezgif-3-426caaf93ff2.gif]

Mahesh picks up the phone of his young boss and answers in a drowsy voice, "Hello, Sir Goodmorning."

Rahul drugged him last night with a double dose of valium he retracted from Dr.Parveen.Mahesh is feeling a severe headache and extremely sleepy right now, but he can't ignore Ashish's call, his life depends on it.

Shilpa's pussy clench violently around Ashish's fingers, he did not even move, and Shilpa starts cumming just listening to her Husband's fearful voice towards his enemy.

That amuses Ashish watching the beautiful wife on her lap cumming without much help from him. Shilpa is holding her breath, obstructing her voice willingly to produce any horny unwanted sound by mistake.

Ashish starts moving her fingers, and loud squelching sounds come out of Shilpa's squirting pussy. Shilpa slams her head silently against Ashish's body writhing her head side to side, biting her lips while the enemy of her Husband makes her cum like a fountain while her Husband is uttering; modestly,"Hello Sir...Hello, hello."

Ashish whispers, grinning, "Poor chap !!!  Could not even cut my phone knowing any wrong move from him would cost his job."

Shilpa sobs silently, tears roll downs from her eyes in overwhelming pleasure, the wildness of arousal spread like wildfire throughout her body, witnessing how worthless her Husband is in front of her Bull.

Mahesh can listen to Ashish's whispers, Shilpa's huffs and puffs. He can prominently listen to the fingering sound inside Shilpa's juice filled pussy making as her pussy is just near the phone.

Shilpa sneezes, watching herself squirting over the mouthpiece like Ashish is making her cum on her Husband's open face. Ashish can sense how unnaturally wild Shilpa's body is behaving, how hard she is trying to not make any sound.

Mahesh again yells, "Hello, Sir...I am sorry, Sir. I can't reach the office on time. I overslept."
Ashish smirks, "You did, huh?!!" and spanks Shilpa's pussy along with it.

Shilpa moans, "Ahhhhh...uffffff"

Ashish starts patting her pussy casually, and Shilpa could not hold her moan any longer. She is mewling in pleasure; she is lost in the joy of dominated by her new lover. He is providing her what she deeply desires.

[Image: 145837929_ezgif-3-b23f9ea6db81.gif]

Mahesh trembles in fear ****is that Shilpa?!!! Was that a moan?!!***

Ashish whispers to Shilpa, "Mrs.Dixit, you have a tendency to wet my phone now and then." referring to Shilpa dropping Ashish's phone in his pool during bra guessing challenge.

"What happened Mahesh, nothing else to tell?" Ashish throws a question.

Ashish is enjoying this utterly; Mahesh was married to his first love Rekha. In his mind, no way he is gonna lose Shilpa to Mahesh, he is determined not to lose Shilpa to anyone.

Ashish pushes her finger inside Shilpa pussy again, "Let it go girl..let all that desire come out..let him know. I will protect you."

Ashish's words were so assuring, he protected her from Harsh a few hours ago, that Shilpa gives in and starts moaning loudly while Ashish massages her g-spot.

Ashish smiles, sucking her neck while his finger relentlessly rubs against her sensitive g-spot, making her fuming pussy gush. Shilpa is spreading her legs wide and squirting all over the place buckling her hips. She lost count how many times she came in the past few minutes.

[Image: 145837927_ezgif-3-1399f2b62f8c.gif]

She forgot everything. The noises disappeared, the world disappeared, darkness engulfs her.

Ashish takes out his hand. Shilpa has passed out. Even in an unconscious state, her pussy is gasping. She has created a large pool of cum on his bedsheet.

[Image: 145837940_tumblr_nm50g6rciq1sgezbvo1_1280.jpg]

Ashish speaks at Mahesh over the phone, "Tell your friend Rahul to bring appropriate clothes for his wife." and he cuts the phone.

Ashish picks Shilpa's senseless body from that spot and lets her body lie down properly.

He kisses her face from behind, "Sleep my wild rose.Sleep.Nobody is gonna harm you. I am going to protect you."

[Image: 145837933_ezgif-3-f4f28e5a657b.gif]

Shilpa snuggles against his body in sleep, enjoying the cosiness of his body while Ashish watches that beautiful, satisfied face from above.

After a while, he gets up. He got plans for Mrs.Dixit, and for Shilpa, he is going to leave it to her heart.

Mahesh broke down in anger. His entire body is shaking, his mind broken.

He just heard her wife's shameless moans while she is with his archenemy. The image brings out tears of wrath from his eyes.

When Shilpa explained the Butterfly effect to Ashish, she forgot to mention one little thing. Butterly effect is called by another name - CHAOS THEORY.

The winds of change that whirled from the union of Shilpa and Ashish travelled distances to create a tornado in Mahesh's mind, plaguing it with chaos.

The violent delights of Shilpa and Ashish have violent ends.
[+] 11 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 03:46 PM
RE: The Hunt - by akshatha - 22-08-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Tarun_Vjv - 22-08-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: The Hunt - by daredevil5456 - 18-08-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by xossipyenjoy - 23-08-2019, 10:19 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: The Hunt - by AB-the Unicorn - 23-08-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 23-08-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 25-08-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 26-08-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 31-08-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 03-09-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 08-09-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 10-09-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 13-09-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 14-09-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 23-09-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 10-12-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 16-12-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 30-12-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 17-01-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story) - by Devilmaycry - 20-04-2020, 12:58 AM