Poll: आखिर क्यु वंदनाभाभी बल्लुसे आकर्शित हुइ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
उसके थके हुए पती....
0%
0 0%
या फिर बल्लुका तगडा लौडा.
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Comic version of hot and sexy Vandanabhabhi and Ballu
Image one top left

Vandanabhabhi : Uff! Balluji..u naughty, dont bite..ummm

Imagined by Vandanabhabhi  :  i m just enjoying the way he squeezing, i ll keep him busy with my boobs and unzip my loving big dick of ballu..

Imagined by ballu : i knew it she will unziip my dick for her thirst..let her play with my rod i will enjoy her massive tits., there is no guarantee of her husband, he can disturb us any point of time.

Ballu : oh..sss what a sexy lady u are, u made ur husband sleep and here u are playing with my dick. Sucking and squeezing..

Image two top right

Vandanabhabhi : uff ballu..start rubbing ur cock in my ass..and then put inside and fuck mee...

Ballu : ohh yeah vandanabhabhi...i want to rubb ur ass and ur boobs as well..want to fill it with my cum..

Ballu imagined : sshh..what a sexy and hot she is....her husband is sleeping over there..snoaring and snoaring..and here she is so thirsty to having my dick inside..lets grabb her ass and fuck her balluu..come on..

Vandanabhai imagined : he has almost double size in size as compared to my tired hubby, and how hard he fucking me..i am just enjoying him on bed..

[Image: 144433606_comica1586648591456.jpg]

Image three bottom left

Ballu : what a tight she is, is ur husband taking efforts on u?

Vandanabhabhi : sss..hhhaa ballu .. slowly...slowly..dont be hard..dear..

Vandanabhabhi imagined : he just put fired in my whole body...he made me honey..

Image four bottom right

Vandanabhabhi :  uff..sss. hhaa do it slowly slowly..

Ballu : oh bhabhi.. What a hot n sexy u are...get urself down and get ur boobs close to my lips.let me suck and tast ur nipples..

Ballu imagined : how hard ahe is enjoying my dick the way she is riding...i should get a chance to fuck her by letting down just next to her husband.

Vandanabhabhi imagined : ohh..balluji...sss how naughty u r the way u squeezing and spreading me and fucking from down..i m just enjoying..u wife is so lucky she got big dicked husband like u, but i will not let u go anywhere, i will make sure u will be under my control,w whenever i demand u will be here on my bed.

Vijay naik : ohh fuck...what going wrong here...ohhh how hard he is fucking to my wife and she also encouraging him..ohhh that was the reason why she allowed me for drink..
[Image: 140041740_20200311_045943.gif]
प्यासी (*)(*) जवानी है
थोडी (*)(*) दिवानी है
बाहोमे ले ले इसे (*)(*)
एक पप्पी दे दे मुझे (*)(*)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comic version of hot and sexy Vandanabhabhi and Ballu - by Aajka1992 - 18-04-2020, 09:49 PM