Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Quote: love_couple [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]

Meera is so fucking dumb !!
She very well understands the fact that she gets that kick and unique kind of excitemnet whenever Krish is also present around.
In the same way ,Even Krish can't help it. He attains maximum level of excitement only when he sees meera with someone else.He literally cant fight himself whenever meera is getting intimate with someone else and he doesnt even want meera to stop because he loves to see her with someone else and that is the exact reason why even after confronting meera he still doesnt ask Meera to stop seeing Das. It doesnt mean that he doesnt love her. His love is so true ,its so evident. He just cant help it whenever his reason of excitement(meera with someone else) is around him.

But Why doesnt Meera gets this bloody point and not understand Krish's condition and his excitment reasons. This is just related to his excitement reason and nothing more than that. As an understanding wife and lover,She should try to understand his partner's fantasy and his reasons of excitement.
In real life ,we all imagine about something particular to get excited .. In the same way krish imagines about his wife and his wife is the only way he gets high and since ,he is able to literally experience his fantasy in reality, he cant help it. Its as simple as that.

Each and Everybody has his/her excitement creating scenarios whether good or illicit but the fact is whenever they experience that, they just cant ignore it and wants it again and again.

He should really tell and try to explain this to meera if he really wants her back.

He is doing sooo muchhh to get meera back only because he truely loves her. We all know,He is still experiecing his fantasy in some or other way so he should be happy right?? But no he isn't. The reason is because he wants to experience all this when meera is with him.when his love is with him .This proves that his love for meera is far more greater than his fantasies.

BUT the real question is DOES MEERA REALLY LOVED KRISH?? How can she even ask him to move on?? In true love we don't move on like that. "Move on " merelly remains a worthless word when we are in TRUE LOVE.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 02:09 PM