Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Quote:nymph11

Just a synopsis after this Mast Saturday Rasleela....

Meera:
Girl……she’s the best heroine I have read in Xossip….She just delivered a stunning blow in the last update…the best payback I have ever seen…She could act so swift…deliver a huge blow to Krish’s defendant (Ananya) and left him to fend for himself…She could manage him to accept his cuckold ways and do to him what he likes the best…humiliation cuckold sex with Das….
She could show her loving side and her potent vengeance side in the same breath…
Loved her rasleela with Das…it is less erotic as we were used to the forbidden fruit (Meera) being enjoyed by Das as revealed by the voyeur of Krish only in the earlier narrations….now it is a no hold barred fuck mela…so more of a hardcore encounter that the eroticism….
I really loved her last stunner…torn panties and asking krish to masturbate on it and the kiss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Ananya:
She came….she saw…she fucked…..herself in the end….
Felt a bit of sympathy towards her…she got a total knock out by Meera…..What happens to her once she encounters Meera at her home…
She will never have the same equation with Meera…as Meera can deliver a lethal payback to her…If she can do to her husband Sam what she did with Krish…..
Ananya now knows she can never ever count on a guy like Krish…what if Sam deserts her knowing her affair with Krish……
Now she has to play a slave role to Meera if she black mails her to do a service to keep her affair a secret.
Das:
Das the BOSS…my man…..
He is the only man to show concern for Krish….Even he could have forced Meera to have sex with his dear friend Krish….had he not known that Krish is….or …was her cuckold husband…..
Alas…..Krish just lost his good friend…..and gained a potential HUMILIATOR in the future….
Now no more erotic updates and encounters…..Das can fuck Meera at will…and she will go to any level of hardcore sex to humiliate Krish further…..by cooperating with Das to the maximum level…
Any ways… as I have already written my admiration for Das earlier….He has the quality of being manly with his women…and churning out pleasure out of their pussy ….OLD IS GOLD….This oldie has years to service his women before he runs out of battery……Way to go Das…. Try for a threesome with Meera and Ananya……would be a mega rasleela…………
Sam:
I don’t know if he could get a revenge fuck with Meera….long overdue man…….time to release his juice in her pussy…
Last and also the Least….
KRISH……….
He just got degraded from a LESS SPINE ….to ……A SPINELESS Creature……….
When she finished, she handed something into my hands: her panty; all torn to pieces.
“It’s all for you. I want you masturbate looking at this.”
She whispered with a smile, before walking away.
Suddenly I felt myself coming back to life. I was able to breath, I could move my hands. And my dick was becoming hard.
Very hard.

His cock must be easiest one on the planet to get it hard……Just crumble the bedsheet and shout in his ears…..Das just fucked Meera……u could see it limp back to life……..but where is his wife…….He will remain a lonely MASTRUBATOR for the rest of his life……….
Good that he did not get along with Meghana…..the poor thing would have to endure a lifelong agony had she become his girlfriend…let alone being a wife….
These lines
“Let’s go.” Das was ready to go. Meera walked up to me and leaned onto me.
“I know you haven’t enjoyed it. Because I didn't want you enjoy. It was a punishment. Now it’s done. Now you can go back to you life...”

Just remind me of a famous Jim Carrey dialogue in the movie Bruce Almighty…
THAT’S HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLES………..
THAT’S HOW JUST NOW KRISH LIFE HAS CRUMBLED………….
For all those poor chaps who were expecting Krish resurgence as a MAN to get his GIRL Back…….
GOOD LUCK AND SWEET DREAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…….
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 02:06 PM