Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 50

I had committed a long list of blunders.
After watching Ananya retorting Meera over the phone I should have thought of the possible actions by Meera. I should have thought of repercussions. I did not.
I was convinced that I can defend any accusations of my affair with Ananya. But I failed to get her out of my house immediately. Instead, I chose to cuddle with her. I chose to get a damn blowjob from her.
I never considered the possibility of Meera immediately trying to verify what Ananya had told her. I merely prepared myself to deny it and defend me later. At the same time, I failed to erase the biggest evidence, which was the presence of Ananya in my house.
I was so lost in the heavenly pleasure with Ananya that I failed to recognise the sound of a car driving into my house.
Ananya had been at my house for more than three hours. Yet I failed to secure the front door. I can impute this to the almost-bachelor’s life I’d been living for a year, but it doesn’t really make sense anymore. I left the fucking door open.

If these weren’t enough, I forgot to pull up my trousers properly before I stood up when I saw Meera. And when I pulled, it was too late and ended up screaming my nudity. Both she and Mr. Das saw my dick before being hidden in place.

Nobody told me not to be embarrassed in front of them because they were themselves having an illicit affair. I had nothing to fear. It was my home, they were theoretically forcing into my house while I was having my private date. But I failed to remember that. My brain had stopped working.

As soon as Meera saw me, I became the culprit. I became a lifeless statue and I started to melt as she approached me.
She chose to avoid me and turned to Ananya.
“So this is it, this is it, Ananya?”
“Yes, this is it. “
Ananya was shocked as hell as me, but she regained her calmness quickly to respond.
“What kind of friend are you, Ananya?”
“I haven’t done anything worse than what you’ve done. “
Ananya immediately used her prime weapon.
“What are you doing here, by the way? You have nothing to do here, do you?”
Meera looked down at her.
“I can't believe you’re saying this, Ananya. How long it’s been running, Krish?”
She still wasn’t looking at me.
“What is in it for you Meera? If you don't want him, why don't you leave him alone? Set him free, you have no right to stand here make him feel like he dumped you...”
“It’s time you know your boyfriend a little more than what he does to you in his bed. Yes, he is very good in that, to seduce his friend’s wife into his bed. That’s why I left him. Do you know that?”
Meera asked.
“Stop behaving a hypocrite, Meera... and I want you know that he wasn’t the one who initiated this; it was me. He always wanted you. Like madly. But I was the one who forced him for this.”
“I’m done talking to you, Ananya. I don't want to talk to you.”
Meera shook her head.

Two women were fighting for me. Two friends were fighting over a man they both shared.
And two men stood nearby; two friends. Mr. Das was staring straight at me, as if he cared nil about the ladies but only me. He had said nothing since his arrival. Deep in my mind I had started to worry about him asking why I tried to make a fool out of him but ended up one like this. I couldn’t match his eyes. My head was down. I wanted Ananya to leave immediately, before Meera makes her. I didn't want Meera mouth anything from our past.
“You are a big player, Mr. Menon. You’re not a man but a running scam.”
Das began, completely ignoring what Meera had to do with her friend.
“Meera is you wife and...”
“She was.”
I spoke finally.
“She was. She was. Of course she was. That’s okay, but you wanted to watch her having sex with me, huh?”
He had knocked me down right there. I knew Ananya would now lose the plot.
She took the bite and stood up for me.
“It’s absurd. I told him just today about you. And he’s standing right here. He’s not a dickhead to watch what you did there. What the hell do you mean by watching you?”
Ananya made my head a bit more down. I heard Meera laugh. She would have forced that one.
“What do you think Ananya? You think you’re the first one to drop that secret to him? You’re the biggest fool in his game, after me. I told you, it’s time you know your boyfriend a bit more. “
Meera looked at me for one moment, and turned to Ananya.
“I have slept with Das the most times in this house, in that room, in his bedroom. And he kept our door. He guarded it, he listened to us making love, and he masturbated.”

Humiliation is just a word that is almost never mouthed by anyone. But everyone knows what it is, even from a mile away. Here I was living it.

It all started from the smallest form of it. Someone whom I owed a sum was coming to my house. I was scared of the shame I might have to bear if I face him. I didn't want to be embarrassed in front of my wife. What kind of humiliation was that?
To avoid that little one, I hid myself under my bed. It was just the beginning. It turned out.
That day I saw my wife on the verge of surrendering under the manly comfort of another man. Though I managed to save her from that, the curiosity to know what my wife was up to steered my life since then. I found myself hiding many times, trying to know my wife, and ended up knowing me more than I wished for. I often found myself in her place. I imagined myself in her place. I tried to live her pleasure and pain. What was her pain and pleasure to me?

Pleasure, I would say.
Her pain was my pleasure.

And it was payback time. My pain, my humiliation would be her pleasure. I foresaw.

The magnitude of humiliation aggravates when witnessed by a third person. Here it was Ananya. I was pushed into a molten volcano and she stood there watching, too stunned to react.
Meera wasn’t done.
“You must know this too; when I had slept with Das for the first time, it was in a luxury suite, and it was Krish who took me in there; to his royal suite, like a pimp...”
“I didn't know what you were going to do there...”
I interrupted to defend myself, thus validating her allegation.
“You knew what was going to happen there, Krish. Don't try to be an innocent in front of her.”
Das said.
“You knew what I wanted to do with your wife and you just let me do that. All you did was to listen to the sounds of our lovemaking...didn’t you?”
He went on hitting the nail on my ego.
“He did that, and when I came out he was looking at me so horny...”
Meera added.
“Oh come on Meera. I didn't... I didn't do that... I was feeling horrible... You’re making up things now...”
“Come on Krish, be a man; at least stand for what you have done. You had the fun the most on that day buddy? “
Das asked.

He was stretching it beyond my wildest imaginations.
“You are making up stories, Das. What fun had I had?”
“Krish...”
Ananya spoke.
She was looking at me, her eyes baffled.

Das was not finished.
“You should know more, Ananya. After every time I spent time with Meera, I used to do tell him about it. No, he would ask me and he was keen to know how I made out with my girlfriend. Little did I know that I was talking about making out with his wife! He was my friend; and it was too good, isn't it my friend?”

Ananya had heard enough.
She shook her head sideways to convey what she had in mind. A big no!
“I am sorry, Ananya. I didn't...”
I couldn't finish.
“No, I am sorry, Krish. Forgive me. I have never known you.”
She kept shaking her head in contempt and went back to the couch and collected her bags. She was leaving and I had nothing to make her stop. She gave me a disappointed gaze in the end, and without uttering a single word, she walked out of my house. The sound of the door slammed behind her echoed in my ears.

“There she goes, Krish. What do you have now?”
Meera asked.
Nothing; I didn't need to say.
“Well, you are all mine now, I see.”
She grinned. I had never seen her face like that in my life.
“Go, close the door.”
She gestured to the door. I couldn't make out what she meant.
“Go!” she raised her voice and pushed me.
Like a machine I walked into the door and did what she wanted.
I felt she didn't want anyone interrupt her talking to me. I was led by curiosity and I walked up to her.
“Sit down! “
She pushed me to the couch. I fell into it and she leaned to me.
“Do you know the greatest sin you have done to me Krish?”

When she bent, I could easily see her cleavage right below her face. But I didn't dare to take my eyes off her eyes. She had commanded all my attention to her eyes. She had become the master. I felt difficult to breathe. I couldn't answer her.
“You slept with yet another woman known to me. You just helped another one who would one day show up in my face and tell me how she fucked my hubby...”
She read out my sin and I closed my eyes.
“Do you still remember the day when I left you? You were crying like a child, saying you didn't mean to hurt me the way I was hurt. Now what is it this? Tell me something!”
“I am sorry...”
I groaned. She stood up, her eyes down at me.
“Don't be. I am not angry with you Krish. I still love you... yes, I’m ashamed to accept this, but I love you. I have to pretend to be angry because I know I don't deserve to be angry with you...”
Her eyes were wet suddenly.
“What are you making me? “
She shut her eyes close, as if to stop her tears falling down. I melted further. Regret had grappled me completely.

“Who has committed the biggest sin, Krish?”
Her eyes were open again.
“I did, and I am sorry, Meera. “
I said.
“Who deserve the punishment, then?”
She seemed to have regained her composure.
“I... I deserve. “
I surrendered.

I thought I deserved the punishment. I was convinced that I deserved it.

“Okay.”
She nodded. “I know how to deal with that. You wanted to watch me have sex with Das, right? Right!”
She looked at Das.
“Let’s put up a show for him, Das; for my poor, unlucky husband.”
Das grinned.
“Yeah, let’s give him what he truly deserves.”
He said and put his arms around her waist. He held his face against hers.
“Do you know he’s going to like it?”
“No, he is not gonna like it. “
She said and felled her saree from her shoulder and then from her waistline. It dropped to the floor, revealing her sculptured body, in the orange blouse and under skirt. Meera stepped away from the saree and looked at me.
“Where do you wanna watch us, Krish?”
“Here, in this couch. It’s perfect.”
Das said and led her to it. They both sat down and smiled at each other. Soon they were kissing, like two horny human beings. They were horny like a young couple in their first time, like hell, I could see it from their aggressive rush to eat each other’s lips. I saw a lot of tongue being exchanged. His left hand was already on her breasts, while the right one wrapped around her shoulders. Her hands clung to his shirt and soon started to unbutton him. They broke the kiss to gasp, and Das simply grabbed her blouse with his hands and tore it away. I heard the sounds of its metal hooks being pulled off and Meera giggled. She seemed absolutely ignorant of my presence.
I wasn’t present there. As if I wasn’t alive. As if I was no one.

I had imagined her making love to Das a number of times. And every time I had a hard-on. And I had wanked too many a times to those wild thoughts. But right there, when it was actually happening in front of me, happening for me, I wasn’t aroused at all. My dick had died. My body wasn’t allowing me to have pleasure from it. I was being punished. I had to bear this with pain.

Suddenly I remembered Ananya’s fantasy; making love to me while her husband watched without enjoying. Only thing he should do was to watch helplessly, hoping that she would stop it herself.

It was happening with me, and I was the husband. Whose pleasure have I become?
Meera?

It seemed a yes. The way she was turned herself in was not how I had seen ever of her. Her blouse was gone. Her bra had come off, hiding nothing of her breasts. He sucked them and fondled them as he wished. His tongue went dancing around her teats and she moaned to each of his touches. His shirt went off in a few moments. Soon her hand reached into his pants. He took a moment off her, and let her open his pants. Soon he pulled it down to his knees, and freed a monster. Thick and round at its top, it poked its head into the air, challenging me. I died a little more seeing its size. And then she grabbed it.
“Wow. It’s harder than ever. “
Meera moaned, worshipping it with her eyes.
She felled him further back into the couch and leaned on him. He kicked away his pants from his legs; making him completely nude. Meera threw a glance at me, as if to ensure I’m watching, while bringing her face down to him, and opened her mouth to push his dick into her mouth. Like a man half-dead who’d die in a few seconds, I lay in my couch and watched her luscious lips covering around his thick meat and letting it invade deep into her mouth. Das too looked at me once, and moaned with a wry smile, before turning his eyes back into her.
“Yes... baby... ohhhh... yesss....”
Meera’s head had begun to move up and down on him and he kept moaning aloud.
“Oh yes... oh suck me like that... mmm....”
His eyes often fell upon me and I lost a little of myself each time.
At one moment, he stopped her.
“Suck my balls, honey...”
He held his dick up and directed her. Meera leaned further without wasting a second and licked on his large balls. Soon she had her mouth wide open to suck it into her mouth.
“Oh yes... this is so good... mmm... yes...”
He cried.
He held her face with his right hand and grabbed his dick with his left. Then he beat her face with it, around her lips and nose; and she absolutely loved it. The man was a maniac and my wife was his slave.
And I was the slave to that slave; of little value; or no value.
His pre-cum was making her beautiful face dirty. He rubbed his dick all around her face and she loved it all.
She too loved to be punished. I felt.
I wanted to get up and pull her away from him; but I had no life left in me. I was exhausted. I had become a statue.
“Oh my baby... it’s too much for me... I can't hold any more...”
Das moaned soon. He stood up immediately and made her skirt fall to the ground. He ripped off her panty in a hurry and pulled her into the couch. When he stood up, I saw his dick swaying into the air, almost making it parallel to the ground. Its red head shone into my eyes.
“Please give it to me...”
I heard Meera begging him. He made her kneel on the couch and pushed her down to stand her bent forward. Her breasts hung in the air. He was going to take her from behind. He too knelt one leg still on the floor behind her and rubbed his dick into her crack.
“Oh yes... Das... huh...”
She moaned. Her hair fell over her face, hanging into the couch. I heard her gasping though I couldn’t see her face. She was ecstatic like hell.
After a few moments of teasing, he pushed. She moaned again, and again, as he soon started plugging into the innermost of her hole. He had his both hand firmly around the back of her waistline, and started pounding her. I saw his dick piercing into her. I saw her breasts swinging. She was drenched in wetness, and it made a lot of noise unbearable to me.
She was even more noise.
“Oh yes... oh yes... oh huh...”
“Huh... like that babe...huh...huh...”
He stopped at times to grab her boobs that were otherwise hanging freely, and crushed it under his lust. At once he pulled her up without pulling his dick out of her, and thus making both of them almost standing on their knees. She turned her face over her shoulder and kissed him. His hands on her breasts from both sides, and he then started moving himself. I saw his dick getting in and out of her slowly, and she let out moans suppressed into his mouth. When he left her finally, she felled herself on the couch to lie down on her stomach, as if she was done.
“Huh...huh... oh my god... that was... Das...”
He had pulled out of her, but wasn’t done yet.
“Turn around honey...”
As he moved, I saw white sticky juice around his dick. It was still hard to perfection.
It could be hers. I guessed. Meera had turned herself to lie on her back now, and she spread her legs to welcome him into her centre once again. This time he was a bit exhausted, he lay completely on top of her, and kissed her lips a lot, while gathering strength. Then he rose and held his dick into her. She grabbed it and guided it into her hole. Soon he was fucking her like an animal, grunting and breathing heavily.
“Huh...huh...huh...”
“Yess...yess...yess...hahhh....”
They both tried to match each other; killing me further in the process. I could never give her this much pleasure. I thought.
I didn't deserve her. I thought.
She didn't mean to be mine. I thought.
Soon I heard him groan louder, making it obvious that he had arrived.
“Hahh...huhh...hahh...”
He grunted in short breaks. He was shooting his juices into her in short bursts. He was filling her, my wife, with his hot seeds of himself right in front of my eyes. He is making her pregnant. I thought.
“Oh my god. Oh my god. It feels so great... haah... Das...”
She moaned. She cried.
He had collapsed into her. My wife had extracted his everything.
“That was the greatest sex I’ve ever had in my life. “
He said soon.
“Me too.”
She gasped. Then he pulled himself up. His dick was now limp. I noticed. And a lot more nasty; it was dirty like hell.
When he went to the washroom, she brought an old churidar from my room and wore it. Das too got dressed immediately. They never looked at me ever for once, until they were ready to leave.

I was still in the couch, half dead, and my dick whole dead. There would be no life after this, I thought. I would leave this town forever. I decided.

But destiny had other plans for me. Meera had other plans for me.

“Let’s go.” Das was ready to go. Meera walked up to me and leaned onto me.
“I know you haven’t enjoyed it. Because I didn't want you enjoy. It was a punishment. Now it’s done. Now you can go back to you life...”
She leaned further and kissed me. I felt her destroyed, sloppy and swollen lips on mine. She sucked my lips a moment and licked around my mouth, just like she had sucked his balls a few minutes ago.
When she finished, she handed something into my hands: her panty; all torn to pieces.
“It’s all for you. I want you masturbate looking at this.”
She whispered with a smile, before walking away.
Suddenly I felt myself coming back to life. I was able to breath, I could move my hands. And my dick was becoming hard.
Very hard.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 02:04 PM