Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 49

I was on my feet in a second.

“What have you done?”
I almost screamed.
“I gave a reply she deserved.”
“What reply? This is your reply? Don’t you know the consequences?”
“Yeah I know but this was more important. She deserved it.”
Ananya was unfazed.
“That wasn’t good, Ananya.” I blurted.

Meera would now know of my affair with Ananya and she would now have one more reason to hate me. I thought. I had just had a dream of her. And it was so great while it lasted. It was destroyed unbelievably quickly. Even those dreams would now cease to happen in my lonely life. I feared.

And Meera would sure tell Mr. Das everything. He would know who I was. She would tell him what I was. She already has a name for me. Cuckold.

Would he enjoy hearing all that? Would he tease me and laugh at me when he sees me next time? I suddenly remembered Sam. And I quickly realized the thought of facing Sam was more dreaded than facing Mr. Das. I died a little when I thought of Meera telling Sam about this.

“What if Meera tells Sam about it?”

I couldn’t stop worrying.
“That will be foolish.”
Ananya said.
Her confidence amused me.
“She’ll have to tell about her deal with Das also. Then I can defend myself easily.”
“How?”
“I will say, like...”
She paused a moment to think before continuing.
“...Like I was just making up this to her to reply angrily, you know how we should play it out. I was here to tell you how she is cheating on you with her boss. Then you called her, to confront her, only to be answered her phone by Mr. Das, and the things he told you were unforgivable. You were angry so was I. That why, when she called you back I grabbed it and answered it. I just meant to give a tad reply for her gruesome act.”
Ananya laid out her plans.

It was quite relieving for me to hear. There was still hope.

There suddenly appeared an escape route for me; an undo button.
“We can project this same story to Meera too, can’t we?”

I was a stupid as well as desperate. Ananya looked down on me.

“Do you still want to make her feel better? What she did to you, what he said to you can’t be undone. Why do you want this to be undone?”
“We’re complicating things, Ananya. If we clear all the doubts from her, it will be safe for us...”
“Move on, Krish. That’s how you can get back your sleep...”
She suggested firmly.
I didn’t reply. I felt she was right.

We collected our clothes from the floor and the couch, and wore them. We visited washrooms too.

“I am really impressed. You are fearless.”
I said later.
“If you were fearless like me, you wouldn’t have lost Meera.”
She said. I stared at her.
“Don’t take me wrong. You are sweet actually. That’s why it hurts you the most, so much regret that you let her go. The fact is that she was the one moved away from you. It takes some tough and forced measures to stop someone like that.”
She preached. I merely nodded as if I understood everything she said.

I still had doubts.
“What if Sam ever finds out?”
“He will never know. You have to believe, if you want to live peacefully.”
She was cold.
“How?”
“Don’t worry, Krish. Because I think Meera won’t tell him anything in the first place. For that she will have to come up with hell of a back story to support her allegations. She has no proof other than my own statement. I can deny it easily, and she isn’t a fool.”
I now believed her. I chose to believe.
I shook my head. She smiled as she finished convincing me.

Right at the moment, the phone rang again.

This time, it was her phone. She checked it and turned it to me. Her smile had vanished and her face became pale.
“It’s Sam.”

She said.
I was speechless.
She took a long breath and attended the call.
“Hello...”
I just sat like a statue, staring at her. Blow after blow, I was being hammered by my destiny. I felt I had no moves but all the stakes in this game.

Sam’s call lasted only for two minutes.

Well, perhaps the whole world was corrupt. Unfaithful.

I don’t have anything else to justify how fortunate I felt at that moment. Sam wasn’t calling her to confront her. He had no idea about his wife’s escapades with his friend. He had no idea about her whereabouts either. He assumed she was home. And all fine.
He just wanted to inform her that he wouldn’t make it home for the night.
I let out a ling sigh of relief and lay back in the couch. Ananya smiled at me.
“See, there’s nothing to worry.”
“For now.”
“Believe me Krish. “
“I do believe you. I don’t have any choice.”
I said.
We were quite relaxed after that. I collected her clothes from the drier and she made tea for us.
“I’ve slept with you many times, but it is first time I am having tea made by you.”

I joked.
“You like it?”
“It’s very good.”
She was standing in the kitchen with her back against the side cabinets. And she was smiling at me.
“You seem to have something in your mind.”
I said.
“Yes. Do you have any idea?”
“No. And I think you should leave.”
“Are you getting bored of me? So early?”
“I can say I’m tired, but never bored.”
I pulled a plastic chair from the corner and sat on it, sipping the tea.
“By the way, I am worried about the things you told me about Sam... “
“Oh that... I just spoke my fantasies. You can leave it like that.”
“I thought they were real.”
“Well, I don’t certainly like the way he makes love to me. He doesn’t respect my feelings in the bed. Whether I like it or hate it is never his concern. Rest of all are okay especially the freedom he gives me. Well you don’t have to think so deep about us.”
“But next time you are gonna fantasize even more...”
“Maybe...”
She blushed.
“...Don’t you have fantasies?”

My fantasies. I sighed.

You better never know me.

“Mmm... There it is. Tell me.”

She kept her cup aside and walked up to me with her shining eyes.
“Why so hurry? You’ll know when it’s time.”
She kept her eyes on mine, and never let me look away.
“You know, I have a basic idea about what could be your fantasies...”
“That’s interesting. Tell me then...”
She giggled slightly, and bit her lips.
“Are you pretending to be innocent?”
I teased.
She pinched my cheek.
“OK. I think... you like to be... mmm... dominated, sometimes... I mean woman on top. “
I thought she was right.
“Is that it?”
“No. Of course not. There are more things attached to it. Can I sit in here?”
She eyed my thighs. I didn't believe in the strength of the plastic chair, but I didn't want to mention it. Girls hate everything that put blame on their body weight.
“Uh... I am not finished my tea.”
“I will finish it.”
She grabbed my cup and finished what was left at the bottom of it. In a second, the cup was on the side cabinet and she was on my lap, facing me. I leaned back on the chair carefully. I felt her warm breath on my face again.
“Is this one of your fantasies?”
I asked.
“Yes. You are ticking most of my list...”
She put her arms around my neck.
“You seem to have a long list...”
“I do. “
“Is there anything you think I can't fulfil?”
“Yes.”
“Really? What is it?”
“It’s a really stupid one. I don’t want to do it actually. But I like to fantasise.”
“Okay, I won’t force you. Tell me.”
“My biggest one is the craziest one also. I cannot tell you.”
“Why?”
“I am afraid it will piss you off...”
“Does it have anything to do with me?”
“No; not at all.”
“Then I wouldn’t mind. You can tell me. If it’s really crazy, well, I hope it is...”
“Are you gonna be up again?”
“Maybe...”
“You know I want to stay with you tonight. This is one night for us. I will own you completely. Tonight I am gonna make bed for you. And I am gonna lie down in your arms. We’ll kiss and cuddle the whole night; and a lot more than that...”
She snuggled more into me and rubbed her nose against my cheek. She was lovely. I turned my face slightly and planted a light kiss on her mouth.

“It’s dangerous, Ananya.”
“No, he’ll never know.”
“No, it’s not him. It’s us. We shouldn’t be so close.”
“Are you afraid of falling in love with me?”
“I don’t know.”
“You know you don’t have to love me. You just need to behave yourself to me, and I can see love in you. I can find bits of love in your touches, your eyes, breathing and every gesture, and I can be happy. All a woman need is subtle gestures, Krish, not blatant verbal declarations that she is loved.”
“Then why Meera left me?”
I asked.
“...Because she never understood your love; she might have wrong definition of love. That’s why she left you for silly reason.”
“The reason she quoted was silly; but there were enough reasons.”
“How long will you bleed for it, Krish?”

She didn't seem pissed off. She was talking with all the calmness in the world.
She touched around my face tenderly. I could see each and every bit of perfections and imperfections of her face, and I felt myself falling for them with each passing moment. She was winning me over.

“So are you gonna let me stay tonight?”
She asked.
“What are we gonna do?”
That’s how I relented.
“I want to spend more time with you; nice and real. I want to cook for you. I want to know your habits. Your likes. Your personal moments. I want to watch you when you are you. I want to make bed for you; I want to fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake up in your bed. I want to have morning kiss from you.”
She went on, until I realised how helpless I was.

Woman can be magic. Someone had told me. How true.

“Do you love me?”

My voice was soft as ever.
“Don’t ask. “
“Why?”
“We are talking with our heart. If I say the truth, you will take me seriously and complicate things.”
I got what she meant to say.
“If you keep talking like this, I will end up murdering my friend for his wife.”
“You have very bad fantasies.”
She ridiculed me.
“It’s not my fantasy; just pray it’s not my destiny as well.”
I said.
“Come on let’s go to the hall. Let’s go to the sofa.”
She suggested.
We walked into the hall and I played some music.
“We’ll have a drink, later. “
I said. She nodded.

Back in the couch I went back to her fantasy again.
“I am really curious.”
I confessed.
“It’s really crazy, and stupid; and cruel too. But it’s only in my mind. I don't want it happen in real life. But you know, when I... uh... you know, when I think about it, it becomes the biggest turn-on...like hell...”
She wasn’t really comfortable to talk it openly and it made her seem an absolute cute. I let her snuggle into me and wrapped my arms around her.
“We don't have to make all our fantasies true. Some should remain a fantasy. It’s best that way.”

I said, wondering what she had in her mind.
“This one is exactly that one. You know, it’s about...making love to someone else...in my house, in my bed; with someone else...”
“You already have that, with me, don't you remember?”
I interrupted. In my mind I had already rated her craziest fantasy as mediocre.
“No... Not like that... in my fantasy, I do it when Sam is watching.”

Right there she had dropped a bomb.
I wondered what is happening actually.
No matter how many varieties of mangoes you can find, one thing remains the same. The seed inside. You don’t know how they taste like, but you shall sure know they are all the same.

I had read in a recent article. It seemed stupid then. Then.

I had never thought about other people's fantasies.
I had never discussed with anyone about their or my fantasies before Ananya. I suddenly felt all the people in this world could be just like me. Everyone can have fantasies. Their dirty secrets. When one hears about another’s fantasy, he can't laugh at the latter; because he could have been nurturing a dirtier one.
Ananya was making me feel better, unintentionally.
“Oh my god. That’s really... you surely don’t wanna do it.”

I said for the sake of saying something with the flow of our conversation.
“It’s my cruelest fantasy. I don’t want that happen, ever.”
“What do you think his reaction would be like?”
“No, I don’t have him reacting to it. He just watches it. He is not forced to watch it.”
“Then what is in it for him?”
“My pleasure...”
“Your pleasure?”
I asked, pretending surprised, though I had a basic idea about what she meant.
“In my fantasy, I reserve the maximum fun, don’t I? So he watches me having fun. His joy is to see me completely satisfied by whoever I am with; like you.”
“It’s a really good fantasy.”
I said. And I meant it.

I suddenly thought of Meera in a couch, with Das on top of her. She was moaning in pleasure, as he humped into her in brutal force. I knew she would be completely satisfied.

And I knew I would be hard again.
“I am becoming hard again, down there, Ananya.”
I confessed. Her eyes sparkled again.
“I thought it would piss you off because it is very cruel from the husband’s point of view...”
“It’s cruel but it’s also the hell crazy.”
I decided to behave bold.
“You fantasy is to make love to, let‘s say me, when Sam is watching us, huh?”
I asked again.
“Yes.”
“You’ll sure get us killed.”
I said.
No, I thought instantly. I never killed my wife. She had had a sex with many guys right in front of my eyes. Well, at least in my presence; and she was left to live.

Liar. I thought myself.
“True.” Ananya said, “That’s what makes it so crazy. “

There was a small spark in what she had just said.

“What?”
“I mean he shouldn't like it. He shouldn't enjoy watching it.”
She said.
“What if he enjoys the show?”
“No that's not what I want in my fantasy. I instead see him not liking it, yet sitting there to see how far I would go, and expecting me to stop myself at some point. At first a kiss, then undressing, and then holding a man’s, yes yours... your this thing in my hand...“
She touched my dick as she spoke and I was helplessly hard. And I was not ashamed of it.
I put my hand inside my trousers and pulled it outside once again.

“Hold it... yes... “
Her eyes shone and she grabbed it instantly.
“He wouldn't like it for sure.”
I said. My dick throbbed in the confinement of her fingers.
“And he would want me to stop kissing it.”
Saying so, she bent forward and kissed me right where I wanted.

I moaned.
“Huh... are you gonna make him watch you suck it?”
“mmm...mmm...”
She didn't even look up once.

I felt my dick being treated with more warmness; more wetness. And she went down until it touched her throat. She held her lips tightly around it when she pulled it out, making me feel every drop of blood rushing through my veins to it.
I wanted to ask what else she’s gonna do with it. But I couldn’t. She had gone down again, to make me feel worthy. She grabbed its base when she looked up.
“Shall I go on?”

I didn't like her asking for permission. I felt she wasted a couple of seconds asking it.
“Please...”
I sniveled.
And I touched lightly on her shoulder to convey how much I wanted it. She instantly obliged and resumed to live her fantasy. I just sat there, immensely lost in the pleasure of being sucked by my friend’s wife in the imaginary presence of her husband. And the idea of him not liking it was just an icing on the cake.
“Oh...my...baby...”
I moaned. I must have had leaked too much precum, for the sounds of her suckling me was high.
Soon I was up in a place I couldn’t see anything; I didn't hear the music in the hall. And when I heard a distant sound of a car I chose to ignore it. I forgot Meera in that moment.

“Oh...uhhh... my baby....”
I moaned again.
“I am cumming...please let me cum...”
“Mmm...”
Ananya kept moving her head and the very next second I burst inside her mouth.
“Huhhh...huhhh...”
I hissed and I unintentionally grabbed around her neck, albeit with less force.
"Swallow me... baby... please..."
I moaned a I sensed her mouth will be filled with my juice. And she obeyed me. When she finally got up, she had nothing in her mouth.
I panted.
“Oh my god....”
She wiped around her lips with a smile, as if to remove any spills. Well, she had none. She was perfect.

“You’ve just swallowed my juice.”

I said. It was quite unbelievable.
“And I am gonna lick you clean.”
She said and went down on me again.
I sensed her tongue dancing around my still hard dick. I was in bliss, and I had forgotten Meera.
Right at the moment, the front door was opened.
It was pushed open with a loud sound that shocked me. I turned to it quickly and I saw a man standing in there. Before I could came back to reality to recognize that man, a woman walked past him, and stepped inside.
It was Meera.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 02:03 PM