Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 48

“Do you know him?”
Ananya asked.
I didn’t hear her.
“How is Meera still with him?”

I almost yelled at her.
“I don't know. I can't really believe this... It's not possible...”
“Not possible? It’s happening... Tell me the truth Ananya; did you really leave her at her home or at his office?”
“ What? Don't you believe me?”
“ Why would I believe you? Tell me... She is still exactly where he wanted her. And did you hear that sound. He’s bloody fucking her... He is...”
I paused. It was not that I was exhausted.
But I had gotten a sudden jerk in my trousers. I was getting hard.
I couldn't believe it. I was beyond my control, again.

Well, there was nothing left to control.
The fact that Meera was getting fucked by him in his office was growing in my unconscious mind and I was being ruled by it.
‘ I am a bit busy...’
His voice echoed in my ears. The sight of Meera lying on his desk with her face down flashed before my memories. I imagined Meera struggling to bear his force, as he pounded her from behind her. I melted like ice and I wanted to see her instantly.

“I have done nothing wrong. I thought she would stay at home. I didn't expect this... Please believe me Krish...”
Ananya touched my hand to bring me back to reality.
“I don't know what to do now... I don’t see anything that can be done now...”
I looked at her.
“I am sorry Krish.”
She was sad.

“Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. I believe you. I was just angry at myself....”
I said a few minutes later.
She sat closer and rubbed her palms over my wrist, as if to convert me. I just sat steady.
“But I don't understand. He knew you. Did you know him personally? “
That was the question which was dreading me. I realized instantly.

I was getting naked in the middle of a huge crowd. My identity of a husband who liked his wife getting fucked by other men was about to be unearthed. The fact that I knew everything about Das and his relation with Meera and ultimately myself was being uncovered. I was about to get stripped of my pride as a social being. I foresaw everything in a second.

No. I shook myself inside to gather what was left of my consciousness.
I had to come up with stories to cover me. I knew.

More lies.

“He... he knows me... as a friend of Meera. He... He had once spotted me with Meera somewhere, a few weeks ago. She had told him that I am a friend.”
“She introduced to you to him as a friend?”

She had found something to hang on.
“Yes. “

“She is sick. See, she was playing games with you. You should have caught her right there.”
I nodded and wiped my face.
“But how the hell he dared to tell you so openly that he is fucking her? Why he is showing it off to you?”
“I don't know...”
I tried to appear clueless.
“I have no idea what she must have fed into him. Perhaps... she might have told him that I am after her... like I am a stalker or something... which is true, isn’t it?”

“No... I feel something different. He must have known who you are.”
“No way, he is not aware. “
“How can you be so sure?”
“Do you believe he would speak to me like this if he knew? he would definitely try to hide it from me.”
Ananya shook her head slowly.
“Yeah that's true. “
She believed me.
“That is not my concern. But Meera...”
I was changing the target intentionally. I didn’t want her think more about me.
“You still have concern for her?”

She was annoyed.
“Move on, Krish. Please move on. You have nothing to do with her. She has become his now.”
I stared at her for a moment and agreed.
“You are right. Yeah. It is time, I know. But it’s tougher than it should be.”
“You know he always wanted her. he was always behind her. And now he has her. Not only once. First one can be called an accident. But this one is not. It proves that she wants him. I am sure they will soon have more of it. In many places...”
“Many places...?”

“Mmm... Like his flat... his friend’s flat... or a hotel room... even a parking space is enough. He will grab every opportunity to....”
“To fuck her.”
I completed her.
She was absolutely right. He had taken her to the hotel room, his house and his ‘friend’s flat’. What is left, a parking space?
That was too was almost a past thing.

I remembered that day when Meera told me about the blowjob she gave him in a parking area. That also reminded me of the kiss I had with her right after that. It still sent a shiver through my spine. Her lips were so crushed that day. She would do the same to him today too, as they have all the time. I thought.

“Holy shit.”
I grunted.
“What happened?”
“As we are talking he must be shoving himself into her. I can't live this moment. I feel like I needed to drink. “
I looked away in despair.

“Can’t you forget her, Krish?”
She asked softly.
“I want to. But I am not able to. I feel like dead.”
“Oh really. Let me make you alive then...”
She said and kissed me.
I sat like too stunned to react at first as she circled her arms around me and pressed herself more into me. She sucked my lips and her kiss was very rough. She was eating my lips. I had a hundred questions to throw at her but only thing I could do was to embrace her soft body.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I thought she consumed my breath too.
Soon we were making out madly in the couch. I pulled up her T-shirt and kissed on her breasts. She sat up facing me with her knees apart at either sides of my thighs and took off her bra. The new one. She had just bought it during her shopping. She rose further and let her globes reach my mouth at its height. She was feeding me and I sucked on them like a man possessed.

“Ohhhh... My Krish...”
She moaned.
She cupped her palms under her milky globes and shoved one into my lips.
“Suck me. Eat my nipple.”
She was turning me into greedy as hell.
I sucked her teats while crushing them as a whole with my both hands. She leaned more on me, pushing me further back into the couch, in an attempt to dominate me completely.
She was turning herself wilder and I just had to let her. She had begun to swivel her ass on my lap.
“Oh my Krish... I love you... let me give you all I have...”
She blurted.

Her voice carried vibrations from ecstasy.

I looked up and tried to kiss her.
She kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth.
“I will give you more than what she could give her boss...”
She whispered.
“Mmm...”
“Let him take her to his office every Saturday... I will come for you Saturday and Sundays. I will be in your bed; however you want... your wish...”
“Mmm... “
“You want that, don’t you?”
“Mmm... I want it baby.”
“You love me?”
“Mmm... I love you...”

I thought Meera’s face flashed in my mind. Why every time Ananya quotes her name I remember her face? It weakens me. It kills me. It keeps alive something in me.

“You are mine... Meera can’t have you now... you belong to me. You are my dream... this is my dream...”
Ananya rained more. Still the she couldn’t wash away Meera’s face from my mind. What she was claiming to be seemed to have exactly the opposite effect in my mind. I knew what was my dream.

“Mmm my lady...”
I moaned in memory of Meera.
My hand had gone under her skirt. She had no panties. Her ass cheeks and its softness, smoothness seduced my fingers. I searched nothing in them yet found everything. She ran her fingers through my hair and again kissed me with more love and affection. Her tongue invaded my mouth like she would let my dick would do to her.

Then came a moment when my teeth behaved a bit too hard on her lips.
“Mmm... ouch.”
She gave me a small slap across my face. A light one. Not even close to the one Meera gave me a couple of weeks ago.
Why I am still remembering things associated with her? I wondered.

I sensed my dick jerking inside my trousers.
“Ananya . I want to fuck you every time I remember her face.”

I blurted out.
“Mmm..... Is that your revenge?”

She was interested to pick it up.
“Yes.”
“Then I welcome that...”
She said and slid off my lap. I was well aware of what was to come. I stood up and let my trousers drop to the floor. The moment I sat down, Ananya bent to me and grabbed my hard rod. Its round head was wet with precum.

She jerked me a couple of times, and my precum spread into her fingers. I was too horny to wait any more.
“Sit on me, baby...”
I moaned.
She was happy to oblige.

She rose on her knees and sat on my lap, her legs split.
I just glided my shaft into her. She was all soaked inside. I could see she was hornier than me.
“Am I better than her?”
She placed her hands on my shoulders.
“Are you competing?”
She laughed.
Neither of us bothered about her skirt. She still had it around her waist. Everything was hidden from our sight but as soon as she began moving up and down, I could feel it perfectly.

My dick was going exactly where it wanted.
“Aaah... aaah...”
I gasped with each of her jump.
I could feel each of my inches invading into her body.
“You are dripping...”
I commented.
She blushed.
“I can’t help...”
"It feels great..."
She put her arms around my neck to get even closer and started grinding me rhythmically.
It was awesome. She was so awesome.
I caught her eyes with mine and kept her riding me. She smiled. She noticed the spark in my eyes.

“What are you looking at like this?”
She asked.
“You are a wonder, Ananya.”
I said.
She smiled again and simply licked around my lips. She was turning dirtier.
“Mmm... I liked it.”
I said.
“You want more?”
“Mmm... more dirty. I want you be dirtier.”
I whispered.
She licked me more and made my lips and face wet with her saliva. I grabbed her ass and squeezed her flesh roughly. She pressed herself more to me as if to escape from my light assault, and my dick had more fun invading her deepest.

“You have your eyes on my ass...”
I heard her murmur.
“True...”
“One day... I am gonna let you have it...”
“mmm... how exactly are you gonna let me have it?”
“How do you wanna have it?”
“You tell me, baby...”
“Mmm... huh... I’m gonna let you take me from behind me...”
“Tell me more...”
“My backdoor... I will let you put your thing inside it...”
“Ohh my... tell me more... “
“No... then it’s up to you...”
“You wanna know how I am gonna do it?”
“Yes...”
“It’s gonna hurt...”
“No problem...”
“You will cry...”
“No I won’t.”
“Not even when I push it deep inside you?”
“No, I will manage.”
“Promise?”
“Yes, next time...”
Her mouth was wide open as she breathed.

Her breath was turning heavier with her movements. She was riding me perfectly and she was way quicker to reach her heights this time.
“Yesss... yesss....”
“Oh my god...”
She cried soon. And I felt her body throb from inside. She strangled my neck tightly and pushed herself more into my groin. She suppressed a wild moan and kissed me once it all settled. She pushed my head backward and rubbed her both lips into my mouth.
As I opened my mouth, she knew what I wanted. I loved her warm saliva flowing into my mouth. I swallowed it all and kissed her.

“You know it’s her loss. “
She breathed into my ears and hugged me.
“I love you. “
She kept moaning in a tired voice.
“Are you okay Ananya?”
I asked.
“Yes, please let me lie down here.”
She glided of my thighs and lay on the couch, with her legs apart.
“Give me yours, Krish.”

She extended her hands to me.
She wanted me to give her more of what I could. In no time, I was on top of her, devouring her lips. As I pressed my both hands on the couch, she grabbed my dick and guided it into her.

"Give it to me Krish. Give me harder than you’ve ever given to her..."
She asked. Her voice was torn. She was sedated by lust. Yet she had more understanding with what she wanted.
I pushed down into her and she let out a gasp.

“Oh yes. Like that. Huh.”
She teased.
I pushed again, and again, and went on to pound deep into her. She threw her left leg on the air and let the other one on the floor. I pushed harder and deeper, making the couch cry.

“Make me your wife today. Make me yours...”
She cried and looked at me lovingly.
She had surrendered to me like Meera never did.
“You are mine baby, huh...”
I grunted.
I was closer.
And my eyes spoke it to her.
“Yes. Yes. Give it to me Krish. Huh.”
She kept crying madly.
“Forget Meera. Make me yours.”
The more she asked me to forget Meera, the more I was remembering of her, until I was hugely obsessed with her. For a fraction of a second, I felt I was on top of Meera. My Meera. My woman.

I wanted to stay there, with her.
“Aaahh...”
I was beyond my point of return and exploded right there. I started to cum, spraying yet another load of my warm juice into my friend's wife, straight into her womb. At least I felt so. I was gasping for breath, and unloading myself in short jerks, and I pushed into the deepest of her hole.
This is it. The pleasure. I thought.

Well, I was wrong. As soon as the flow was done and my breathing was back, I longed for more. Wanting more.
Only one woman could satisfy my hunger... My mind’s hunger.

But I was exhausted indeed; I closed my eyes and lowered my face down on the couch behind her ear, rubbing my face onto her hair.
I heard my phone ringing then, and I was too tired to care for it.
Well, it was a hand’s reach for Ananya and she grabbed it easily. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was smiling at the mobile screen, making me wonder what’s so funny about it.
Then she answered the call.

“Meera, he’s a bit busy now. Call after sometime.”

I was struck with a lightening jolt.
“Who’s this? Hello... Ananya?”
I heard Meera’s voice from the other end.
“Yes I am with him, in his house. He’ll talk to you later.”
Ananya said and cut the call.
I felt my dick losing its strength and life, all of a sudden, and pulling itself back from her. And I was being pulled beyond existence.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 02:01 PM