Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 46

“It was very hot outside. See, how I'm sweating inside?”
Ananya complained.

She was still breathing hard to recover from the long kiss we had. I had the warmth of her soft lips and tongue sucked into my mouth. I had my hands behind her head, holding her face firmly into me, and had forced her moan 'mmm...mmm' towards the end of the kiss.

Still, when I finished it, she attempted no retreat and was actually pushing her lips more into me. Her eyes were screaming ecstasy.
“You must be tired. I'll bring you some juice.”
I began to walk into the kitchen.
“No, I don't want any juice.”
She touched my forearm, making me stop and stare at her.
“You don't want any juice?”
I asked with a mischievous smile.
She pulled her chin up and slightly pouted her lips.
“Of course, I want yours, handsome!”
She winked at me. Her voice was carrying enough affection to turn me on instantly.
I slowly pulled her close to me and wrapped my right hand around her over her light shade kurti.
“You'll soon have mine, Ananya.”
I was surprised at my own lecherousness.

Oh God. I thought.
I was no more in control.

In fact, I didn't mean to attempt to control myself. It had always been like that with Ananya. From the very first of our highly irregular flings, she was always the one who initiated it. But I can't say myself was ever victim.

I was partner in crime. I was equally sinful.
"I can't wait for that...mmm... But I want to have a shower first...”

She had clear plans.
“Shower? At this time?”
“No? Are you wanna enjoy my sweat?”
She had the cutest smile as she asked shyly and I laughed at her.
“Okay. And I've already have mine. But I won't mind another one.”
I said and swept her legs to fell her in my arms.
“Oh my God, seriously?”
She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck.
“Yes. Seriously.”
I carried her to the washroom and pushed open its door.
“You've saved my wife from a crocodile. I should give you a shower, shouldn't I? A nice one...”
Her eyes remained on my face as I let her stand under the shower-head. I smiled at her.
“What?”
“Uh... Are you gonna open the shower?”
“What do you think?”
“What about my clothes?”
“What's wrong with these? We'll get it washed and dried later.”
“Oh no! I want to wear it when I go home.”
“You can wear new clothes, can't you?”
I suggested.
“No. I will wear these only.”
She pulled on her kurti as to assert her choice.
“Okay... let me take it off you. I will keep it safe. And dry too.”
I urged her, holding firmly on her shoulders.
She smiled embarrassingly, like a first time offender. I felt she was remorseful.
“What?”
I wondered.
“You know...uh... I can't believe this....”
“What?”
“ I mean...You have never been so enthusiastic with me... Are you doing this because I saved Meera?”
“ This is certainly not the right way to thank you for that...I know...”
“Then what is it?”
“ I don't know... you hot hotter than usual.”
I tried to smile she didn't.
“What... What happened? Will you tell me?”
I could see something wrong in her behavior. I had seen it since she had showed up at my door but it was more apparent only at the moment.

“Every time I have to force you. I always needed to pull you to bed to get what I want from you... how many times... I mean, how many times I’ve fantasized you when I was with Sam. You know I've had sex with many men... But the kind of intimacy I had found in you was never there in any of them. You submit yourself into me. You let me own you completely when you are with me... You make me feel in love with you for the shortest time we spent together... I have always thought if I were married to you I would rather die than think of cheating on you...”

She kept her hands on my chest and played with my buttons as she spoke.
“Are you still forcing yourself to all this?”
Her voice was coming from her heart. I felt.
I was trying to figure out where she was heading to and her last question was straight forward.
“Uh... No. I don't...”
Then I stopped.

Did you really wanna do this Krish?
I heard an inner question. I stared at her.

"I don't know Ananya but I can say I had regrets over it in the past. Every time. ”

I looked sideways as I finished.
I took my hands off her shoulder and stepped away from her. She just watched me move away and her face was filled with sadness.
“Krish I want to make you free from that regret... and do what you want to do in your life. I don't really want to make you sad... But I don't know better way to say this...”
She was struggling.

Is she falling in love with me? I wondered for a fraction of a second.
How stupid I was.

"Meera doesn't deserve you Krish. And she doesn't deserve your regret over me.”
Ananya was observing me carefully. I made no sound as I kept staring at her.

“She has nothing to give you. She has lost it to him, you know, her boss. ”
She revealed the huge surprise for me.

I kept my eyes on the silly woman and leaned back to find support on the washbasin cabinet behind me. She interpreted my face too-stunned-to-react to put up a basic human emotion. In fact, there was none, except for the confusion on how much Ananya knew of it.

Ananya however had mistaken my blank face as calmness before storm.
“Sorry Krish but it’s true. She told me just today.”
She said and we both maintained silence for a few seconds over it.
“How?”
I finally asked.
“And when?”
“3 weeks ago, in her office...”
“In her office?”
“Mmm... On a Saturday...”
Her voice bore all the possible pain of revealing such a painful truth to an innocent soul.

I turned back and faced the large mirror on the wall. At that moment I felt at so much ease that I wondered how the hell I was acting so splendidly in front of her. I felt two hands crawling from either sides of my body and Ananya's face pressing behind my shoulders.

“I am sorry Krish. But it's true.”
“Okay...”
I spoke slowly and faced her.
“I know it is painful Krish but you should think straight. Almost two years since your separation... You've been trying to be faithful to her. If you're not then I am the only one responsible for it. If I wasn't there you would still be waiting for her. And then when you know about what happened to Meera, or what she did to you, you would have felt horrible.”
“So you are saying you have saved me from that, huh?”
I suddenly found myself angry.

I felt she was making use of my failure. Wasn’t she?

"No... I didn't mean that. Please. I meant to say you should know where you are. There is no reunion. If you stop expecting a reunion, you will feel no regret. You are a free man, Krish.”

She had a huge point. I could see the connection.

Logically I was free. I had no one to stop me if I slept around with every girl I could get.
I could go fuck Ananya, Sheelu, Meghna, Nikita or whoever I wanted. Ananya had put it up for me loud and clear.
I had no one to stop me.

But no one could wake a man pretending asleep.

I was there to stop me. I wanted myself in a cage and I wanted Meera hold the key of it. Meera was correct. I was a cuckold. A cuckold never leaves his wife. He can't. Like sun sets in the West, he tends to his wife, no matter where she rises in the morning.

But one thing suddenly popped up in my mind. When Meera had told her about the little fun she had with Sunny, Ananya had kept it secret from me. It's been months since she knew of it. But when she knew of my wife’s ultimate betrayal with Das, she almost ran to me to tell me all about it.

However, I could see that Ananya's sad face was genuine. She's not enjoying to betray her best friend’s secret. I was starting to feel some kind of fondness toward her.

I smiled at her.
“Okay I understand. I don’t blame Meera either, for what happened; she's just a woman. I tried but unfortunately I failed, I guess....”
I tried to speak.
“It's okay. You'll soon feel better.”
She said.
“I feel better now.”
“That's good. Thank God you're okay.”
“Thank God I knew of this at least now. But I don't understand. Why in their office, how could they do that?”
I was just trying to sound and seem genuine.
“Yeah that's really risky, but not impossible....I know.”
“You know...? How?”
I gave her a suspicious look.
“No, I haven't done anything like that. But I know. I just know. And Meera told me everything. And please don't be angry at me, I have even enjoyed it.”
“What?”
“I told you, don't be...”
“Fuck! You guys are sick!”
I pushed her away pretending anger.

But inside I wanted to hear more. Only thing that stopped me from letting her tell what Meera had told her was the fear of being caught aroused by it.
I started to walk away from her.

“Krish! Stop!”
She said.
“Please stop...”
I stared at her.
“What's now?”
“Stay with me.”
“What for? To watch you take shower?”
“No... to have a shower with me...”
“No. No... See you outside...”
I began to leave.
She quickly turned the shower-head on. Water began to pour over her head. Traces of vermilion from her hairline got washed away in it.

“Please come back to me. “
She begged. She wasn't smiling at all. She was stubborn. I stood there helplessly, watching the water from the top of her head flowing all the way through her body. Her clothes were soaked to the skin in a few seconds. Her curves were revealed, inch by inch. I saw traces of her bra and navel under her kurti.

“If you walk out, I will follow you and jump over you.”
She threatened. I smiled now, and looked down.
“You!”
I mumbled and slowly walked to her, walked under the shower with her, letting myself equally drenched. She hugged me tight.
“I love you.”
I looked straight into her eyes and she repeated.
“I love you Krish, and I mean it.”
“You mean it, okay! But what do you mean by it?”
“I meant what I said. What, can't I love two persons?”
“Two? “
“Mmm.... You and Sam.”
I laughed.
“Okay. It's a new system. Are you gonna marry me too?”
“Don't laugh at my love. I have got feelings for you.”
She had started to unbutton my shirt. I felt good. I liked her tender fingers working delicately on my chest.
One by one, she undid all of them and spread my shirt sideways to reveal my skin. She ran her fingers down my chest and stomach. I felt loved.
“You are a wonderful woman Ananya.”
I couldn't stop me say. She smiled.
Her cute face with water running down on that smile made a beautiful picture. I wanted to kiss her immediately.
There was no need to stop anything. I leaned slightly and kissed her. She was waiting for it. As I sucked her lips along with a mouthful of water, her hands hurried around my shoulder to pull my shirt off me. I too began to pull up her kurti and she helped me do it easily. Her milky white skin appeared even more flawless in the water as I carelessly tossed the sodden clothe aside. I watched water running through her hair to her shoulder and then over her breasts. She unhooked her bra and pulled its straps aside to let it fall on the floor. She was gorgeously well-shaped. A few of the small streams from her neck danced downward to her breasts, until gathered at her nipples, and then made their way down.
She kissed me again on my lips, lightly and then knelt in front of me. I watched in wonder as she worked her hands on my cargo half trousers. My dick jumped out soon and swung in the air blatantly.

“It's saying me hi, isn't it?”
She looked at me. Her eyes were cute.
“Welcome him, baby.”
I said.
Water that felled on my dick was making its head glow more than it deserved, until she had her fingers around it. I just moaned.
“Say you love me.”
She commanded, with the entire naughtiness in the world gathering at her eyes.
I bit my lips.
“You own me, baby.”
“No! Say you love me.”
“I love you.”
I surrendered and laughed.
She too laughed, albeit very short. Water kept pouring over her and was disturbing her, but we were definitely enjoying it. She leaned forward and kissed me. She was going to do it. I anticipated and my dick twitched under the confinement of her firm grip.

She must have sensed it. She simply ignored it and swallowed its head. I let out a slight moan that got lost in the water.
Soon I found her sucking me so possessively that made me believe what she meant when she said she loved me. And I loved the way she sucked me deep, deep into the back of her throat.
I turned the shower-head half close to let her suck me undisturbed. I watched her soft lips forming a perfect O and moving it back and forth to let my dick tease her tongue continuously. She had made a rhythm that carried me to the edge of the world I had almost forgotten. I felt like I would cum any moment soon. I didn't want this end so early. I stopped her.

“Let's go to the bed.”
I wasn't breathing, if I remember.
She looked up, and licked along the bottom of my dick.
“Ooohhh...”
I sighed.
“No, I want this here.”
She said and got up.
She was adamant and began unbuttoning her jeans. I tried to help her, though she did it all herself. I knelt in front of her and pulled it all down, though leaving her panty just above her thighs, revealing her flower right in front of my face. She was freshly shaved and beautiful. I pushed the tiny clothe as well, down to her feet and she pulled her legs from it and kicked I away quite unceremoniously.
She had offered me her completeness. Mesmerized with her everything, I pressed my face into her. Into the center of her.

She let her legs split apart and raised her right thigh over my shoulder. I had better access; and I kissed between her.
“Huh.”
She hissed. The water flowed through her belly was falling to my face. As I slurped her pussy I got the taste of the water, albeit sweeter than it’s supposed to be.
She leaned back and closed the tap and then lifted her right thigh comfortably to let me reach her in inner lips.
As I pushed my tongue inside and chewed on her lips she moaned my name.
“Oh my Krish... ”
“Ohhhh...my god... ”
“Oh yes... awww...”
She kept moaning and my tongue work grew harder only. She was slippery and I just wanted to lick her clean. The more I tried, the more she melted. I prodded deeper into her until I sensed her body quivering from within.
“Hsss... ahhh...huh...”
She grabbed and pulled my hair. It hurt, yet I made no attempt to stop her.
“Kreeesh...”
She cried and patted twice on my head to let me know what she was going through. I opened my mouth and sucked more into her hole. It was getting harder for her to bear. My tongue was dancing.
Suddenly there was more water. More wetness. I madly slurped it all. She struggled to bring her breath back into the normal. When I finally took my mouth away from her and looked up into her eyes she bent forward and my pinched on my cheeks lovingly.

“Krish... I love you so much Krish... “
She hugged me and almost made me fall on the floor. Well, we managed to sit on the floor, with our ass on the wet floor. We shared a laugh.
Then she kissed me again.
“I want you to fuck me now.”
She whispered.
“It’s my pleasure. You want it here or...”
“I want it here... you know how I want it?”
“Tell me.”
“I want you to bend me over the washbasin here and do it from behind me...”
My eyes grew wide she noticed it.
“I want it please... you know that's how Meera had given in to Das in their office... Over his desk...”
I was stunned. Actually I was amazed to see how my life was giving her life new meanings.
“She told you this?”
“Will you be angry?”
She has scared.
“No. Certainly not. If I'm angry too, that will be at her, not at you. But I am trying to move away from her. So tell me.”
She believed me.
“Ok. She told me how they had done it...”
“How they had done it? I mean, wasn’t there anybody?”
“No, it was a Saturday. Everybody had left everyone had left and Meera was the last one. He had called her into his cabin. Actually she knew he would be expecting her. But she hadn't thought that he would do it right there. ”
“He did force her?”
“No... It wasn't a bang. He kissed and hugged her... again kissed her all over her body... And then... You know. Then she was...”
“Yeah I got it. She gave in, right? And?”
“And then he made her... I mean he touched her between her legs. First over the clothes and then...”
I merely nodded my head.
“Are you sure you wanna hear it all?”
I nodded again.
“Every bit of it.”
“Okay... And then he made her touch his thing... And she touched...”
“She held him?”
“Mmm. She did, and she jerked him a few times. Then he asked her if she liked it.”
“She said yes?”

I immediately thought I shouldn’t have asked it.
“Yeah, she said that; and he then bent her over his desk and pulled down her... She was wearing a dress, so he just pulled down her panty...”

“And didn’t she... didn’t she object?”
I asked with hesitation.
“Yes... But she was enjoying it when he was... you know, when he was inside her... She told me that. She wasn't expecting it so much good but it was far better than what she had thought.”
“Better than me?”
“No... No... Definitely no. I mean, I haven’t asked her, I am assuming it from what I know of you.”
She must be flattering me, I thought. I though said nothing.
“What she meant was he was surely better than her own expectations...”
“At first you said she wasn't the expecting he wouldn't do it...”
“She said she wasn't expecting it in his office.”
“So she was already waiting for it...”
“I don't know. I have not asked her. But as far as I know, everybody has dreams like the one I had about you. She must have had it. She must have had dreams about him. That’s why she let it happen so easily.”
“But he is an old man after all.”
“I have had sex with a 50 year old. It was fun.”
“You know you should think twice before you say such things to someone.”
“That's the fun with this; I can say anything to you and still be happy.”
“Yeah that's a privilege when you are fucking your hubby's is best friend.”
She laughed.

“So are you convinced or what?”
“What?”
“To bend me over there...”
I smirked at her.
“Do it and give me what I deserve, my darling... See your thing is so hard I can't wait to feel it inside me.”
“You want to tell my wife's cheating story and make me fuck you out of my frustration, huh?”
She was taken aback by my reply.
“Really do you think that way?”
She was serious.
“No, I know you love me Ananya. You have feelings for me.”
I said. She knew I was acting sarcastic.

She smiled and kissed me again to bring me back to her. This time she was sucking my lips and she pulled me up to stand on my feet. My manhood was sticking out in the air, almost parallel to the ground. She led me nearer to the washbasin and turned her back to me.
“I think I will come very soon.”
I said.
“You sucked me too good. I guess.”
I was lying. There was better reason for my excitement.
She just smiled to me through the mirror and leaned forward, pushing her ass to me.
I watched her round plump ass like Das had mentioned about Meera. I saw her canal from behind. I stood behind her and rubbed my dick into her ass crack slowly.

“I am going to stick it into your backdoor to Ananya. You have a perfect, perfect one.”
I said in ecstasy.
“Oh my God... you will make me cry.”
“But you are gonna love it, for sure.”
I had placed myself into her entrance. She was drenched inside and as I pushed inside forcefully she let out a short moan.

I pulled myself halfway back and pushed again, swiftly.
“Awwww...”
She hissed. Her hairs fell into the washbasin with my third push.
“Krish... Oh my....”
“Are you ok, my baby?”
“Mmm...”
She moaned.
“It's tough to stand like this... But it’s okay...Huh...”
She pulled up her hair from the wash basin and looked at me in the mirror.
Well, that was just the beginning. She tried to hold at the edge of the cabinet in the beginning, but when I had my way into the deepest of her hole, she lost control of everything. I drove my dick slowly and passionately into her, and she was forced to rest herself on top of the cabinet. She grabbed on to the metal tap with her left hand.

“Oh my god... ”
“Krish...”
“Huh...”
She kept moaning.
I heard nothing and plunged deeper into her, reaching all the right places. I leaned forward and grabbed her breasts softly. Then I ran my tongue along the center of her back. She giggled.
“You feel so good honey.”
I said.
She moaned in a tired voice as I explored the smooth skin at her back with all my love and affection.
“Do you want more of it baby?”
“Mmm...”
She didn't spoke a word. She was again on the verge of another collapse. I corrected my posture upright and then unleashed a final assault into her core. I held my hand tight around her waistline and they pumped faster and deeper into her, hitting my groin behind her ass continuously.
“Mmmm...”
“Oh my...”
“ohhhh...”
“mmm...”
“eeee...”
She cried soon, and ended up almost screaming.

I was too beyond my limit I knew. I let it go. I delivered a few final thrusts into her and burst my load with a struggled groan.
“Huhh...”
The joy of filling her deep hole with my warm juice was better than ever. The joy of emptying it into her wet lands in short jerks.
“It‘s so good. Oh my baby... it is so good. ”
I panted.

Moments later as I pulled myself out of her she quickly turned to me and hugged me tight. She kissed me all over my face. Her eyes were wet. I noticed.
She took a break and breathed.

“Forget Meera... please make me yours, please. I don't want Sam... I want you Krish... I love you...”
I was learning more of women psychology. And the more I learnt, the more I became confused.

I learnt that sometimes women do not think it logically. But I couldn’t learn why. And I feared it.
If Meera too could think this way, she would really fall in love with Das.
They don't really think about the lack of possibility. They just love, and they chase it.
My face paled in a second.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 27-11-2018, 01:57 PM