Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 7... story continues....

next morning i wake up alone in bed with ached body, i felt something glued in my back i grabbed my hand and find a note from wasim and he wrote ...

anu my sexy bitch i love you
you were sleeping so calm so i didn't waked up up but i have to catch flight for a meeting so i won't be able to see you for few days.... i hope you eagerly wait for me to be back and i wish priya will with you too till i be back....  i don't want priya to feel that you gone completely impotent so i left few vigra tablets for you ,once you meet her you can at least make her feel warm by your sexy hardness although it's just because i want her to be with you and hope you won't take after she came back here as you know she is mine and if she stays horny it will be fun to ramp her body on this bed and make her squirt ....
i really miss you anu... 
i put few pain killers too which you need while you reading my letter because last night you had amazing sex and for virgin bitches like you next morning is very tough and you already got a week of paid leave so don't bother to go anywhere and rest... 

with lots of love 

yours wasim 

reading his romantic letter i slowly walked and found pain killers i took two of them at once and locked my door which was opened and lays on sofa started feeling wasim smell on my body with his love bites and spanking , i slowly sucking my finger run through my sissy hole and started playing thinking of him and felt asleep ....

i got up late in afternoon omg i saw 30 miss call from my wife, i immediately called her back and her voice was full of worrying ,i told her am fine just my body is paining she felt relaxed and we talked for an hour when i told her pack your bags my love am coming to get you she got excited and extremely happy ,giving me sweet kisses over phone said i am waiting for you honey and call ended...

i was hungry but there was nothing to eat so i make omelet and had it with bread and cleaned my house nicely amd arranged everything and had shower with cold water and wearing priya's red panties i wore my jeans and  tshirt and started my car.... 

i slowly driving stopped ,buying fresh roses for my wife i drove around 10 in night and reached my home, she seems happy but her reaction was not clear around joint family members ...i had dinner with everyone and went up in terrace for smoke and take vigra pills and waited till priya gets free from her work....

around 11.15 she called me honey come naaa, her voice was full of ssexuallying charged and i feel vigra working inside my impotent body, i straight went inside room and locks the door and she ran towards me and kisses my llips holding me tightly ....i kissed her bady she was wearing a thin satin baby doll exposing her inner beauty by not hiding from undergarments ,i grabbed her ass and pulled her closer pressing her back making her tits got smashed on my chest badly, her nipples were already tighten and i pushed her on bed and ooened her legs and started licking her vagina ahh she was super wet, she moans loudly holding my hairs pressing me on her vagina which i was eating badly and she had orgasms on my mouth which i licked and get on top of her started kissing her lips,she grabbed my dick and removed my jeans and tshirt and seeing her panty hiding my erected dick she blushes saying you are always girly aren't you hubby and she started sucking me badly, i get her on top of my mouth started licking her holes while she was enjoying my dick.... i pushed my finger in her pussy she moans and i pressed my thumb in her ass hole she screamed ahhhh i was enjoying her holes when she stopped and sat on my dick and started jumping ,i lifted her baby doll amd making her naked holding her bouncing tits in my hands started squeezing she started getting wild moving her waist on my dick she says ahhhhhh i missed you ahhhhh and i pulled her on myself and kisses her lips saying you horny wife and started fucking her from bottom she was so horny that she had another orgasms ...she stopped on my chest like tired fucking toy when i pushed her on bed and get on top of her started fucking her and licked her armpits she started getting wild in few minutes saying please don't make me pee ahhh i keep licking her armpits ,her armpits was sweating badly and in half and hour she was completely tighten her body.. i pulled my dick and started licking her pussy and she started peeing oh what a warm salty pee she was hitting on my face with same intense like i used to enjoy .....she made bed wet and i got up kissing her lips and make her taste her own drinks.... i was hard so i pushed my dick inside which make her say honey why are you not cum yet i smile saying tonight just enjoy once we get back to our place i arranged a huge surprise for you, her eyes got sparkling hearing about surprise as she like surprises .....

i fucked her a lot but my dick didn't discharge which make me feel like my sperms are already dried so i stopped after she had another orgasms and we started talking ....

she told me how everyone expecting baby from me and now they are taunting me for not having baby, i calm her saying don't worry you will have baby very soon priya she hugged me and started playing with my dick and she noticed love bites on my body and marks that i had yesterday night with wasim, she caressing those marks started asking honey who did this too you, i didn't replied her saying don't ruin my surprise she didn't pushed that topic much and we talked about other things although we didn't slept that night i gave her 6 orgasms without getting soft and discharge.

next morning i woke up late when priya dip my finger in hot cup of coffee saying wake up honey it's almost afternoon ,i pulled her kissing her lips she stopped saying no one is home, i asked where they are she told me they went to visit temple ,i get near to her saying than we are just alone she blushes ,i pulled her on my body and said priya why are you wearing clothes when we are alone she said what do u want me to be naked i said yes and pulled her saree from her petticoat and pulled her thread from petticoat and pushed her she stands in blouse with flowered panty with fallen saree and petticoat in her feet, i looked her and unhooked her blouse and pulled it out with her bra and pushed her panties down to her feet and said priya sit here she sat on my lap and i enjoyed hot coffee with my naked sexy wife and later take her to shower and we were rubbing each other in water she constantly trying to make me hard but sje failed saying did you lost your power ,i rubbing her vagina with two fingers deep inside her yes you sucked my powere last night, she laughed when i turned her holding her tits keep rubbing my self on her she turned around saying i want this hard i said once we will be in our little house you will get such a nice fuck that you never complain and saying that i get down starting licking her pussy making her leg on my shoulder she holding the wall enjoyed my tongue and we had shower fun which wasn't pleasant for her but to make her horny i skipped vigra and keep her hungry so wasim can eat her nicely.... 

we dried ourselves and i said honey i want to use mehdi on your body like our anniversary she said what's the occasion i said just wanted too she said okay and gave me ready-made mehndi pouch and laying on bed she said paint me i smiling started making simple design on her wasit and vaginal walls and once it get dried i decorated her thighs just from side till her feet and without her knowing i carved wasim's wife on her inner thighs in small letter and back in ass cheeks i made a sign of hands and wrote spank me and on her waist on back i worte 4 wasim pointing a arrow that's indicating her virgin ass hole.... 

i intensely mentioned his name in her body so that when he make her naked and lick her he gets happy seeing his name already carved on priya's body.

to be continued....
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 17-04-2020, 12:27 AM