Poll: Do you like the Story, should continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
97.96%
48 97.96%
No
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest Story dedicated to slut Kajal Aggarwal
He was tall and with a muscular body and also his 02 other security officermen, he said "She should satisfy everyone who is in this room whenever and wherever they want or else I will put prostitution charge on her and seal this hotel by calling media and news channel". Kajal doesn't know what to do. Mandar came along with Suraj; he gave her a towel to cover her body.

They took her inside the bathroom Kajal was shy to face Suraj, he said "Bhabhi listen this is not a good thing but we have to listen to them or else everyone’s life will be a mess". Mandar also repeatedly said "Bhabhi I am sorry I can’t help you, you have to surrender to them", Kajal was stunned listening to his words but he was really helpless as we were caught red handed. After thinking a lot she decided to give it up.

Both Suraj and Mandar came out and said she was ready. All of the security officermen came near her and started playing with her body. Kajal didn’t react so he slapped her face and said "Should I need not show how to do prostitution". She cried a lot.

He smooched her lips forcefully, and other two security officer guys pressed her boobs hard. He forced Mandar and Suraj also to enjoy with her. They did as he wanted. Suraj came near Kajal and kissed her lips. Kajal was surprised with this but he was really enjoying her lips. It was a really deep kiss and she started responding to him. Inspector Tony was sucking her shaved pussy deeply, it was all wet with her juice, Suhas and Sachin were busy sucking and biting her big boobs, Mandar was crazy with her sweaty smelly armpits. She again became wild with this and started enjoying all fun, after everyone playing with her body Tony inspector said that he wants to fuck her now, She saw lust in his eyes and her eyes also feeling the hotness created by everyone, needing a fuck desperately now.

[Image: RyWJMIQeDGhC1UTOGEAk9QVk9MWIpvTrkgZFZJ-c...bWLdKAjFKQ]

He slept over her and started kissing her lips, Kajal reacted to it by smooching his lips deeply Mandar and Suraj looked shocked but she had no option fear and sex enjoyment made her enjoy it, after sucking her every part of body, he placed his cock on her sexy pussy and fucked her hard and deeply, Kajal was supporting his back with her legs to fuck her more deeply, 
[Image: c62CnGXZw4Rld-uYAFtMBBoTDIkx0drUkSNe9QJ9...TFEekx_-MQ]
his shaft was long and thick it was very good feeling for her inside after fucking her for 25 mins he unloaded his juice inside her, he then ordered Suraj to take charge Suraj was already mouth watering looking at her sexy nude body, he smooched her and then took her in 69 pose he sucked her pussy very deeply Kajal also enjoyed his short but thick cock.

After some time he removed his cock from her mouth and asked her to take a doggy pose. Kajal did so as this is her favorite pose Mandar and Manish use to fuck her this way for a long time. He inserted it from behind and started fucking her fast and hard, but very soon he released his juice inside her, Tony order his junior officers Suhas and Sachin to take charge at a time Kajal was confused with this.

[Image: yAyXf7hPwwwLfiAE_buYGuwL-x6nwcJlJabO7YoG...imrOZzg1KA]

Suddenly Suhas started sucking her pussy and Sachin dark one started sucking her sexy pink lips, Kajal never imagined that such an ugly guy will enjoy her beauty that too like this, She smooched him deeply as Suhas was making her wild with his tongue fucking down.

[Image: Wen-QsLp9mULLV8ZqkpOeLDWR6TQS_vUarX_Cu1y...KwJhZE59EQ]

They change position she was now getting taste of her own pussy on Suhas tongue, he was sexiest smoocher Kajal smooched him hugging him tightly long time, by that time Sachin started fucking her, he was having shortest cock among them but warm lips of Suhas was making her crazy,
[Image: r_FCutAFm6LUfMbJg7IiXGCz_ZDPqkFCvCwt96A4...C8as7QNm7Q]
Sachin fucked her for 15 mins and then Suhas took charge he was having nice cock long and thick, She hugged him tightly was enjoying his fuck most out of the rest. He fucked her in doggy pose too.

After 25 mins he also discharged, Tony said to Mandar she is such sexy beach needs more fun, "Just ask her to call her place and tell that 5 days she is not coming home", Kajal got confused but Mandar said to do so, she called her in laws and told that there is urgent seminar so She will be going out of station directly from school. They said ok, Tony was very happy with it.

Then he told Mandar "This slut needs to be satisfied more deeply so next is that I and Suhas will fuck her double", Suhas again was getting hard with all this. It worried Kajal as her anal was not use to it from long time, Mandar wanted to fuck it but she didn’t allow him, but today there were no excuses for her to work as these fuckers were all over her, Kajal was made to sleep over Suhas his cock was deep inside her Kajal was enjoying his fucking and smooching suddenly hard dick tried to enter her asshole.

[Image: BHRiaBgZZ0e0w4jIoMu4d2oDYeI7r5zKe_v3_ifX...adTqGj03JA]

It pained her lot, She cried and screamed, but Suhas managed to shut her mouth by smooching her lips were inside his within 2-3 attempts Tony managed to broke her tight anal. He started fucking her with full speed; She also started enjoying her ass fucking all pain gone in enjoyment now.

[Image: UiKdX7UMx78B_MQl0XrdR8iOu5FFsUfbib6OWR-6...cbF_Z6WexA]

After fucking her for 20 mins they both changed position, Kajal was excited to see Suhas fucking her ass and Tony drilling her pussy, She was smooching Tony and he was playing with her big boobs, after this Suraj and Sachin also fucked her in sameway. She was made to act as slut in those 5 days and She was enjoying them like true cheap class slut.

[Image: 6NpwaVEj-d53aE0EjqwVBEFF4BoTfISGMBOJScsE...eOcfMME53w]

They all took their chances in fucking Kajal but she was most enjoyed by Tony and Suhas. She saved their numbers so that she can contact them and have fun. On the 5th day at night Mandar came to her place to drop her and asked her how she was feeling?

Kajal replied "How a cheap class slut should feel like that I am feeling, I am totally happy with all the satisfaction. I would love to continue such a gangbang every week". To which he replied why not sure, and then he said "Bhabhi I want to tell you something", Kajal said: "Yes tell devarji I am all yours now tell don’t feel shy now".

He said: "Those were not real security officermen, they all were my close friends, they saw your sexy pics on my cellphone and became crazy and they wanted to fuck you hard all at a time, so all this was a sexy trap for you". Kajal was shocked to listen to this. She was about to shout at him, but he smooched her forcefully and said thanks. And he left.

Kajal was really confused about all this, whether she was fooled by all of them, or really she was in need of it. But at last what was most needed was sex. So She decided to go for it as 02 years will be long for her until her hubby returns so enjoy as much as she can.

So they started fucking Kajal now almost daily, open areas too, once behind her house compound, in car, theaters, cheap hotels, beaches and almost wherever possible. Kajal was so happy with all this. Thanks to Mandar and his all sexy friends. She was really a whore for them, a true class cheap slut and Kajal was enjoying this name slut.

[Image: ekxTOm6xbe504WrrYf587lnbKzKWhJzcgqxfAY0F...iHScmOXyDQ]
[+] 3 users Like sheringkapoting's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kajal Bhabhi part 04 - by sheringkapoting - 09-04-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Story dedicated to slut Kajal Aggarwal - by sheringkapoting - 15-04-2020, 04:25 PM