Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 6 continues.....

i can't walk a step seeing me in pain wasim helped me, he take me to washroom , i was thinking if he cn make me so helpless that i can't walk by my own in three rounds of love wht he gonna do to my priya ....

he holding me from back started shower and we both were showering but my legs were hurting badly to stand when i slowly sat on floor and wasim teases me saying didn't you knew that anu....

i always wanted to feel this wasim and now i need it more to get addicted when he heard my reply he smiled saying i know you are sexy bitch baby so definitely i will give you more and we both were getting romantic again when he started rubbing me and turned me around and we started kissing ....

half and hour of romnce in shower we get back in bedroom where i sat on edge of bed and he was standing watching priya's picture on wall... 

i caress his waist saying in few day's i will watch you and priya naked on same bed, 
he looked me and said anu really will you do that for me,

yes i will...

he gets romantic again and lifted me in his arms walked back to hall and putting me on sofa he went inside kitchen and brought ice cube with water and he lifted my legs up and inserts a cube of ice in my ass hole ahhhhh wasim it's so cold,  he make me sit again saying don't worry with me you have to be prepared for anything as now this sexy body moving his fingers on my breasts is mine anu.... 

i was trembling with the cold feeling inside my hole when he started pouring whisky in glass mixing with water he gave me and said drink honey as from now on i will treat you as my second wife, he smiles lustfully ,i asked punching him on his shoulders who's your first wife he said priya will be my first wife and i emptied my drink and lights a cigarette ,he enjoys his drink slowly, in few minutes i started feeling my pain is fading a bit because of ice and i ttried to stand up oh i am definitely fine as i walked few steps without that much pain when he pulled me and make me sit on his lap saying where you think you going ,i siad not far from you and gave him drag of smoke from my hands and he pinched my nipples badly saying i want these tits a bit bigger ...

he started saying me that there are few pills that will just not only increase your breasts but also permanent disability of your impotent sissy dick and that way you will be more feminine and you can openly be a lady.... i said i want that but in return promise me you will be our husband's ...he said definitely i will be and he kissed my lips and pinched my waist saying always be ready in front of me as a woman wearing bangles of my name and all your jewelry so that priya finally admits you are not her husband but i am.... 

i said i will do tht even once i bring her back here very first night she will be yours and i am sure you will love her as you loved me and i want you to live her more than me as she deserves man like you in bed so that she can enjoy multiple orgasms and her face go exhausted once you finally breed her and lay besides her and i lick you clean and when i put my mouth on her pussy she slowly request me please lick me a bit longer my pussy is so sore ...

he pouring another drink said definitely this is what going to happen but i want you to get her ready so sexy that when i undress her i get plenty of surprises that make me go wild.... i smiling told him i will hide at least ten of surprises in her soft fair body for you ...we finished three pegs talking about priya and his semi hard dick was now charged which i holds tightly and playing when he said anu i want u to bend on that table and fuck you, i felt so shy and get to that table and bends my self stretching my sissy pussy requests him wasim please fuck me.... 

he came behind me saying stretch more anu i using my both hands widely showing him my sore sissy pussy in which he spitting rubbing his dick says imagine how sexy priya will enjoy watching you like this after she will be home with her husband.... ahhhh he shoved his dick head ufff wasim i don't think you will care for me if she will be home .

he spanked me badly saying don't dare to say it again anu, i will always fuck you with same passion like i am fucking you tonight and he pushed all his dick inside me and grabbed my hairs lifting my face above started fucking me badly ahhh anu your hole is so tight ahhhh fuck i always enjoy such tight holes which makes my dick hungry to fuck and he smashed my face bck on table and pulled back up ahhh he was brutal now my balls were smashed in table edge which he hardly cares and keep pounding me, ahhhhh wasim ahhhhh fuck me ahhh ouch ahhhh i keep moaning .....

he finally stopped saying anu get up and he pulled his dick out saying turn around,he lifted me on his arms and make me sit on his dick and pushed me on wall and started fucking me from down ahhh i was so enjoying a man destroying my hole which i kept safe and tight for man like wasim who knows how to control a lady like me ahhhhh....his shaft was hitting innermost part of my hole ahhhh ahhhhhh....

he stopped again and pushed me down saying suck it anu it's so dry, i started sucking his dick and he choked me saying your mouth is so hot for me and he pushed his dick feep in my throat and started fucking my mouth, my spit started falling on my body and he suddenly lay down on floor and shouted hurry up sit on my dick,, i immediately sat on his dick ahhh he folded my legs saying jump harder and his hands were guiding me to ride him fast, he holding my balls and sissy dick in hand crushing saying how useless these are anu and i moaned saying ahhhh wasim ahhhh....

i get tired after a while when he stopped saying anu lay on body, i get on his body and he started fucking me with full force ahhhhh anu you are horny bitch ahhhhhhhh i lifted myself putting hand on floor enjoying his hard dick moving in and out ahhhh he was in full power pounding me ahhhhhhh

after almost an hour he stopped saying now it's your turn make me cum on your mouth anu i get down from his dick and started sucking his dick badly in few minutes he hold my head moving his dick in my mouth started cumming ahhhh he filled my mouth and said with broken voice don't swallow and when he was done he said now spit this in floor anu,, i spitting his cum on floor he said clean my dick anu i cleaned his dick nicely and he said now lick my cum from here and swallow i lucked his cum from floor and eat it all and he kissed me saying ahhh anu.... 

we had few more drinks again and finally we slept in bed naked in each others arms.... 

to be continued.....please guys comment so that i feel its worthy to write or else you make me stop writing if my story is useless....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 16-04-2020, 03:16 AM