Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 5...story continues....

i felt amazing having his cum deep in my sissy hole and laying feeling the pain of womanhood i slowly holding his dick started caressing his semi hardness nicely lubricated with his own cum helping me to run my hand smoothly when he whispers in low voice anu please help me get priya ,seeing her images and videos i can't help myself and his voice was full of lust as i was imagining his mind already caressing my wife's body, i clearly feeling he is squeezing her tits kissing her lips and planning to bite her scream .....

i can't control myself and get down to his dick and started sucking him when he shouted anu what a bitch you are and pulls my hairs saying can't you listen am asking you for priya say something and slapped me,  i felt so bad that i bite on his dick and make him scream saying wasim she is not here fir her sexy body you have to wait until i go and get her bck here and make her ready for a man like you who already seen her naked body , she is simple housewife nit a street whore that i book and put in bed for you,, listening me saying so he got shocked and saying sorry anu.. you are right and get back on bed laying asked me to unlock the phone and started scrolling her images while i started enjoying his dick which was almost sleeping ....

after half and hour his dick suddenly started getting hard and i was sure it wasn't me so i asked him what you watching wasim he turned phone towards me showing priya sucking my dick and i licking her we video's that moment when we both decided to watch this when we weren't together ....although camera was only covering her sexy moves on my dick and her passionate sucking was enough to make wasim go wild again..... 

he was rock hard again and i knew again he was going to bang me badly so handed him phone saying i watched this thousand times now it's for you to watch, i keep sucking him and started licking his balls and slowly opening his legs i put my nose on his ass hole which make him moan while i was rubbing my nose on his hole smelling his shit hole and shaking his dick when he moans loudly priya suck my dick am hard for you priyaaaaaa.... 

i was feeling so horny knowing definitely priya will enjoy wasim a lot as he is perfect man to love her on bed and she will squirt with him. 

i licked his hole circling slowly slides my middle finger in his hole and slowly started fucking his hole and making him horny for me which actually worked and in ten minutes he put the phone aside and pulled my hairs and make me get on top of his body and kisses me holding my ass cheeks he spanking started rubbing his dick just at entrance point of my sissy pussy and slide ahhhhh it hurts oh am dry ahhh wasim please ahhh it hurting he barely cared and forced badly sliding his tip of dick head inside spanking me said you horny bitch i will not care of your comfort and pushed me down to his dick making his dick get all the way inside me, i screamed loudly wasim ahhhhhhhh ouch uffgggg....

he was deep inside me and he kisses me saying anu if you are so sexy than i must say you taught priya well and am sure she will ake me horny same way you are doing to me isn't it.... i with broken voice said ahhh wasim she will suck your whole energy without getting sweaty, you don't know how i prepared her in long years just to be perfect sexually active  lady......

listening to me he started moving his dick asking will she be open with me same way you are,  i smiling replied him she will once we both lafies play with you and i assure you once you meet her and take her on bed you won't able to stop until your dick gets so sore and tired that you fall in bed and get sleepy thinking what a lady you just had... 

he was horny talking to me about her when i sit on his dick putting my hand on his chest and slides sideways on his dick feeling his hardness inside my cum filled pussy when he holding my waist said jump anu.... 

i started riding him up and down moaning wasim ahhhh wasim uffgg he pinched my waist badly saying anu ahhh 

soon he turned me back on bed getting on top folding my legs on my breasts started fucking me very hard ahhhh ahhhh wasim ahhhh his balls were hitting on me with same force and he left my legs and holding my sissy ick he started pressing badly he crushed my balls in his hands making me scream like whore..... 

he stopped saying i wondering why you didn't cum yet anu.... i told him i take a pills which make my cum dry and i am taking it for weeks until today i realized i am not a man anymore but yes that guy told me i will release water which won't be sperm..... 

he started playing with my dick saying you did right thing anu because from now on priya will see only one man in this bedroom and your impotent nature will make her horny for me and i can easily fuck her breed her and use her like my wife.... 

what did you say you want priya as wife? 

yes anu you both will be my wife is there any problem ?

no wasim 

good girl 

and he rubbed my small clint badly saying i want you to release your water for me showing your live to me and started fucking me badly spitting on my sissy dick playing ....

i was horny for many hours so his spit and his rubbing finally working making me built another sensational feeling inside me and each time he hit my inner spot i feel like i will cum....

with fifteen minutes of his hitting i shouted wasim and holds his hands which he removed saying show me how you leak for a man you whore anu.... 

in few minutes i started cumming ahh a straight water shot released with intense fly to my breasts and which he constant shaking i keep watering until my balls were empty ...

he rubbed that water on my body saying anu this is sticky water nothing white so you sacrificed your manhood and priya for me and he oiled my breasts with my sticky water and started fucking me harder ....

it's been more than half and hour but he wasn't in mood to stop my sissy hole was burning badly i bed him to use his spit but he keep saying i want that heat anu no matter how much you scream i won't stop until i get satisfied and he keep going .....

i was so exhausted by his constant fucking but he wasn't ...

after an hour of burning and pain he stopped and widens my legs and shoots his manly cum hitting first drop on my lips resting other on my neck breasts and stomach ahhhh he moaned and immediately rubbing his dick on his cum he oiled me with his cum saying anu can you see who can actually satisfy priya and give her pleasure ...

i licked my lips tasting his cum and touching his dick i said let me lick it clean he rubbed his dick on my face and push in ny mouth i started sucking him and he lay by my side saying anu i think your hole is bleeding a bit why don't you go and wash it.... 

i tttied to get up omg my legs were bafly hurting as i tried to walk i sat back on bed.... 

to be continued......
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 14-04-2020, 01:30 PM