Thriller WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...????
Bring with the glass of cold water give to the pradeep, we drink it place the glass in the side table, he saw the time in his watch smile over me; wake up from the bed, i really missing you darling kissed on my left cheeks and make a hug with a tighter bit, looks over my eyes kiss my lip, his one hand moving around my back, push me to wardrobe other hand catch my right side boobs press hard over my t-shirt, other hand grab my ass butts over the denims our tongue were sinking off in the month, i feels his dick in pants has rub my lower over my denims.

I can't control myself, i losses my control over pradeep, He has catch my total control, he controlling me now, without any doubts. Divya he moaning in month, slowly his hand moves from boobs to hips catch my t-shirt end started to pulling off, now we breaks the kiss removes my tshirt from my shoulder his hands was working faster moves to my denims started to removes from my hips, i can't control him, because he is just control me over him. 

With an second i was standing in semi-nude just in my black bra and panties. Pradeep undo my hair band, lossen my hairs, make me U-turn to wardrobe pull my hairs to my left shoulders he kiss me from the back of my right shoulders to neck her finger run in my back bone from up to down, removes my bra hook with his mouth, started lick my back bone with his tongue with left some juice saliva on my back skin, its chill effect over my skin on back with a/c temperate on the room; His both hands run over from my armpits to my boobs to my hips and stop at my panties grabbing my ass butts, he kiss over my earlobe, neck feels his hot breathe air on my skin. 

This make my body passing an electric wave inside me, Feels like i am wet at down, feels some difference in nipples which was becoming erect i was 0% in control i was totally sundered to pradeep, Pradeep how make me his s***; he removed my panties took it place near my face, showing how that my panties was wet, he smiled looking at, push me to the bed. 

I fall on the bed, he removed quickly his suit, become nude in a minute, holding his erected dick which was looking a solid pie of iron rob or pipe, he pull me to the cot, he sat on his knee pull me bit move to him, opened my legs, seeing my fresh wax legs and pussy area (wax has done on today morning) Divya it's looks tender darling going to drill it hard after 2 months, yes yes he shouting in the room wide my legs pull me closer to him put my legs on his shoulder inside his two fingers in lets feels different today (i done fingering sometimes) but now its feels something in my pussy area he fucking me with his finger took out lick on my lips with his fingers coated with my wet juice, he push in my mouth i sucked his finger, makes me to taste my own wetness.

Pradeep taken his dick put in my pussy lips, that was feeling like something (can't express that feeling in words) he put some force his head tearing my pussy walls with it, feels something large in my hole, burning in my walls he push with some more force it gone 3 more inch, my dick head was drilling or tearing my muscular walls only his half way has gone in. In the a/c room of temperate at 17'c its was sweating in my foreheads, my whole body feels the heat, sweats were coming out of my skin, i can't hold for any more, pradeep push bit more, u shout on moans aaaahhhh, please pradeep i can't hold in please remove it out, no no darling waiting he pull out bit out of my pussy within an second he push in with force i can't control my moans ahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh pleaseee, he grab my legs bit more push in more this time his complete size of his dick was in pussy, his balls hit my area tells that.

I can feels his dick head and his dick was plugged over my small hole with some large log wood, My pussy walls was burning inside his dick rubbing over my soft muscular one's. he moves to fucking my whole by pull and push his tool over and over in my small hole, over the minutes the pain has gone, started feels something in my pussy walls over some kind of lubricant, in my muscular walls feels the rubbing of fire inside me, my body was shape with his speed he too moaning in the room, he pick my nipples with his hands and play with my solid boobs, sealed off my mouth with his, i was moaning in his mouth, now pradeep was riding me over his dick, i was feeling some inside my pussy i can't control over it, moaning big, pradeep break the kiss said darling don't worry it's nothing not try told it you can't i relased the pressure which i try to hold it, pradeep feels over his dick, now my hole was leaking with some juice, pradeep said divya was your orgasms moaning aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, my boobs was shaking with the speed of the ride over pradeep, in next three minute i feels other orgasm this pradeep was moaning, now my body energy level was reducing.

Pradeep was riding me over 20 mins i loss the control of the third one too pradeep dick was rising with the fire i feels now more he increased his speed more than ever, he moaning aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh divya divyaaaaaa he pull off dick grab my hair hold it near my face jerk of his dick splash his cum on my face, hair and my boobs and falls next to me and moaning divyaaa thattt wasss theee wonderfulll fucckkkk darlingggg, both of our body was complete sweats, slowly moves my hand to pussy touch my hole with finger its was opens more. After 15 mins pradeep kiss me over my body lick my pussy put his tongue explore my orgasm juice bit my pussy lips make me moaning in pain, hit hard on both boobs oooooohhhhhhhhh pradeepppppp stoppp, he kiss my lips, cheeks, nipples wake up he wear his suit back hugged me, kissed over my face thank you darling haves a nice fuck after two months, i loves your tight hole. 

He gone on the lift, i wear my bath robe saw from the balcony, pradeep taken his car gone out of the apartments, look back my room saw my bed with big wet patch on the bedsheet removed put on the wash-machine gone for the bath, I don't know what was done around back over an 2 hours, Why divya you can't control yourself !! are you fallen in the trap of pradeep discuss before the fuck. Why divya you can stop an any moments ?? Lot of questions running on my mind. 

Take my lunch gone to sleep, wake up have my tea, saw my pop up with a missed calls and message, saw the message that was from the boutique, package was drop the apartment security, Hope got it. I walked down to security room asked about the package, come back to the room opened it the package there was three box, first one the saree box which was an pink saree and open other box with was blouse of black color i saw the measurement it was right that my size, but how pradeep got my size of blouse, open last one it was the pair of bra and panties which was net designed skin color. (Today pradeep has stolen my bra and panties) return with a new one.

I packed the sari and blouse in the travel bag keep the innerwear in home itself. while on evening my brother and Pooja has come earlier itself. Next at 6 Am we three of them started travel to native.

Guys, please comments about the you guys need the fuck session of divya in native, or not; i was having one small idea, if you guys need it comment please and give some suggestion.

Upcoming later update slowing the character like Divya becoming slut and complete control my pradeep, Pooja, Preethi, Pooja cousin, Swetha (pradeep wife), Divya brother, Rahul  and some more new character was planning.
[+] 3 users Like sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...???? - by sakshisanthosh143 - 13-04-2020, 01:13 PM