Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
CHAPTER 32 : THESE VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS.

PART 1 : A ROSE IS A ROSE IS A ROSE IS A ROSE IS A ROSE .

"You are ovulating...." Asish casually remarks like he is stating a biological phenomenon which he had read in his Dad's Gynecology books long ago and before a startled Shilpa could confront that shameless claim, Ashish's over eager tongue sting her palpating pussy slit putting her in a delirium while his fingers make her honeypot's labia open on both sides.

"Awwww fuckkk......" Shilpa throws her head backward, clenching her fist also her moisty cunt against Ashish's sweet assault.

[Image: 144555082_ezgif-2-deb9bd0c1ef1.gif]

Ashish chuckles taking a very short leave from her overwhelmed wet pussy to taunt her, "I am not a licker per se, but your married pussy is making an offer I can't refuse."

There it is again - the shameless shuddering of her pussy just from the mention of 'married pussy'.

They watch the wondrous effect of 'married pussy' together.

Shilpa gasps as if Ashish has caught her red-handed. 

He flicks the clitoral hood and taps her clit as he questions her, "What is with you and 'marriage"? huh?...."

"Uffffff....nothing...just....nothing..." Shilpa struggles to lie while feeling electrifying sensation through the clit rotation Ashish is providing her.

Ashish scrutinizes her deceitful face without departing her clit, helping it to reach it's potential peak while also enjoying the lustful pleasure the strikingly beautiful woman in front of him vocally announcing through her huffs n' puffs.

"Is that so?!!!.... Let's check it."Ashish gives her a wry look.

Shilpa suddenly gets tensed, but nothing is under her control now. Ashish is controlling the gyration of her body on the bed just mauling her swollen clit softly.
"I am not ....ahhhh....not..in exam...auuuu...room." She snides 

Ashish grins, he loves that fire in her, and he is not sure why he allows her to jab back at him usually every now and then.

"I don't mind Mrs.Dixit...I believe your married pussy does not either."

Shilpa's cunt violently clenches around the air and squeezes out thick gooey fresh juice from her womanhood contradicting her falsehood.
She sobs in pure carnal desire and erotic humiliation.

Ashish's grin grows broader," I told you once Mrs.Dixit.I am a purveyor of pleasure. If your pussy loves such perversion, I must provide it with those delicacies.".

Shilpa averts her eyes, listening to his teasing.

Ashish raises each leg at a time to remove the soaked panty.

.His mouth runs along her long slender legs, savoring the taste of her delicate skin, sending chilling tremors all around Shilpa's body until she reaches the 'V'.
Ashish places his hand sideways to part Shilpa's messy inner-thighs.
"Hold these for me, Mrs.Dixit".

Ashish has pushed her thighs onto her body, and without any delay, Shilpa takes the que bracing the back of her knees to keep her pussy wound available for Ashish.

Shilpa felt Ashish's knuckles on her spread plump ass globes while she watches Ashish sawing her slit with gentle licks pinning her frightened deer-like gaze with his tenacious one- Hunter and his Deer; The mystical huntress and her prey.

[Image: 144555050_ezgif-2-826efb6ccd93.gif]

Shilpa holds her legs with the help of her left elbow and starts stroking Ashish's hair gently with another watching him eating her soaking wet pussy. Their eyes smile at each other. They are bonding with each other through lust, but lust would not be enough. They can feel it.

Shilpa's toes curl up, and soon She starts cumming with loud moans, her hands forget its job. She takes the bedsheet with her cleck fist legging go of her legs and sensing her eruption Ashish sucks her pussy fervently with loud wet noises.

[Image: 144554969_21796489.gif]

Ashish watches juices ooze out from Shilpa's gasping hot running hole, trickling down along the perineum upto her clenching anus.

He lazily licks from her heated asshole to her dripping vulva flickering his tongue, seeding kinky thoughts inside Shilpa's already fertile head and making her blush violently shuddering her gorgeous thighs visibly.

****She likes it*** Ashish smiles inside.

Shilpa voluntarily pulls up her legs in the air, holding her toes again.

Ashish sinks half of his left-hand index finger with the help of her juices inside her asshole and combs her sticky flooded pussy folds with right hand's finger while he teases her with a goofy boyish smile on his face, "You love it Mrs.Dixit.Shall I call it "married asshole" too ?"

Shilpa moans in response opening her mouth," ummmphhhh" and sucks the finger in her asshole further in her hot as hell anus using splinter muscles feeling her own cunt juices inside her ass.

[Image: 144555088_ezgif-2-fcf987bdec49.gif]

Ashish starts fingering her contracting asshole while rolling his tongue on her throbbing clit, steadily making her flowing cunt splatter on his mouth and sprinkle on her asshole.
Another orgasm hits her hard from the duo effect.

"Ahhhhhh goodddd....don't stopp....yes.....this is soooo hotttl....ahhhhh" Shilpa moans incoherently flooding her nether regions, and Ashish does not stop assisting her until this round of orgasm ends.

Shilpa is gasping now, and sweat appears on her small flat temple, she is running her fingers inside her dazzled hair.

Ashish has left her holes.

With a loud suckling noise, Ashish sucks his sticky wet fingers and teases her, "So Mrs Dixit, it's true that you like to defile your marriage."

Shilpa nods her head ."No." and swallow hard.

Ashish touches her gorgeous legs, and his tongue licks from the zenith of her toe to her kneecap.

"Don't lie Mrs.Dixit," Ashish warns her.

Shilpa adamantly nods and responds with a faint voice, "No."

Ashish chuckles, "Yes and No. The Mrs.Dixit I know, is a very talkative woman." and his lips find a sweet spot behind Shilpa's knee cap.
Her body jerks.

"Ticklish spot I believe for your married pussy."Ashish kisses the sensitive spot again, but Shilpa controlled her natural reflexes.

Ashish looked annoyed, "Don't hold back Mrs.Dixit.Do tell the truth."

Shilpa does not respond.

Ashish sighs and his slides two fingers very slowly inside Shilpa's cozy oven, letting her feel every movement of their arrival around her cunt walls.

[Image: 144555023_ezgif-2-46da231bdb74.gif]

Shilpa is trembling in lust and fear. He appears determined to her.

Ashish's finger searches a while and deducting from Shilpa's sudden tensed posture; it rests on her g-spot.

Shilpa moans incessantly as his two fingers massaged that rough patch inside her eating pussy while his thumb circled her clit.

Shilpa nears another orgasm so quickly, she grabs his wrist to control the tempo, but it was futile against Ashish's rhythmic massage of her g-spot.
"Uffffff i amm gonnna cummmm..."

[Image: 144555004_ezgif-2-1f120870f256.gif]

Just when she began to cum, Ashish pulled out his hands. Jets of squirts released but the orgasmed was ruined. Ashish holds Shilpa's both hands. She is writhing frantically to fulfill the orgasm and howling like a sex-starved animal. It was murderous lust and itching sensation inside her pussy now, fully boiling, contracting inside out like a fish out of water.

Shilpa yells in her frenzy mode, "Ohhhh let me cummm...."She could not believe what she just experienced. Ashish denied her orgasm before, but she has never experienced a ruined orgasm.

Ashish hisses, "Tell me the truth, and you will have your married cunt's desire Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa bites her lips for a few seconds, calculating if she can withstand the urge of the release but realizes she can't very very quickly.

She gives in immediately, sobbing while telling the truth"I love it love it love it...when you disrespect my marriage."

Ashish was not done. He holds back of her thighs and keeps pressing her knees against her boobs. He keeps pushing until her body was upside down-head resting on bed and rest of the folded body in the air with the support of Ashish's hands.

[Image: 144555095_girl_squirts_o-9675.gif]

Ashish retrieves one hand to push the fingers inside her pussy and start fingering her vigorously while gritting his teeth, "Then bathe in that sin and drink your fill Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa starts squirting, and the squirt juices sprinkle all over her open wide crunched face and mouth. Shilpa felt so humiliated, but it was way too hot for her that she squirts until she empties herself, tasting her own orgasm.

When she was done, she looked so frightened, ashamed, speechless and sad.

Ashish feels her inner turmoil and quickly engulfs her lips to fire up a reassuring kiss.

"Why are you sad?" Ashish frowns. He does not like when she is sad.

Now they are lying next to each other. Shilpa still not fully recovered from the tubulous squirt. It's still all over her face. They both love it dirty, she can tell.

She does not respond and struggles inside his chest, rubbing the squirt juice on his custom-tailored shirt ruining it.

Ashish chuckles. She is feisty taking her revenge in this manner.

"You can talk. I don't want a dumb bimbo in my bed. I told you that before."He urges feeling the rise and fall of her succulent boobs on his chest.
Shilpa still does not talk.

"You don't need to be ashamed Shilpa what we do during sexual act it's different than when we would be normal together."

Now she talks.
Shilpa scoffs, pulling out her head from his chest, "Yes classic Madonna and whore scenario."

Ashish narrows his eyes, smiling,"There you go, the old Shilpa has returned with a battle of wits."

"Men can only imagine women as a lady or Mother(Madonna)type persona or in a whore persona. There is no in-between for them. Why can't you just treat me like a flawed person? A normal one."

"I was trying to do that." Ashish pauses. He examines her face, and he senses that she is ashamed of her uncontrolled bodily responses in his presence from a few moments ago, "Who came up with that lame-ass theory by the way?"

Shilpa snorts, rubbing his chiseled chest, "Sigmund Freud. I don't think you have heard of him.....unless researched about incest....."

Ashish chimes in laughing, "I know Freud. That dude used to be high on cocaine and prescribed his patient's cocaine. He made cocaine so popular in the late 1800's that the founder of COCA-COLA put cocaine in coke."

His innocuous smile was infectious, and Shilpa gleefully responds, "Really?"

Ashish nods her head with a dimple on his cheek, "Yeah. Why do you think the name COCA-COLA is called COKE.COCA-COLA sold cocaine till 1905 I think. I read the case-study in MBA."

Shilpa retraces his hard jawline and compliments him, "You look dashing when you smile." ***And bad when you are angry***

Ashish kisses the back of her palm gently, "We men are not allowed to express our emotions the way women are allowed. So we tend to express that in the form of humor frequently."

Shilpa's gaze softens as she speaks, "Maybe. Humour comes from a very dark place. If you trace the origin, you may understand it."

Ashish chuckles, "As I joke about your marriage and boy-husband(Rahul)"

Shilpa frowns, "You should stop that."

Ashish snides, "If gardener can't take care of his flower, then I have no problem to steal ....."

Shilpa firmly protests with fiery eyes," I am no garden flower."

Watching her trembling pink lips and the rosiness of her angered cheeks, Ashish softly utters in amazement," A WILD ROSE."

Shilpa's eyes soften again; she feels delighted. She loves that calling.

Ashish realizes he just slipped and sarcastically responds, "What is in a name? A sunflower would still smell like a sunflower if I call it rose."

Shilpa's nostrils flutter, and she furiously responds, "A ROSE IS A ROSE IS A ROSE IS A ROSE. Everything has an inherent meaning, and its name carries those innate properties. A writer's thought is registered in pages as lyrics, if you covert those thoughts in frequency that is music and if you want to witness that thought, then it is called Dance. All forms are synonymous ."

At that moment Ashish wanted nothing but to fuck this intelligent beauty's brains out until she loses her wit and then again he wants to listen to her only to build up energy to fuck her senseless in a loop.

Looking at the breathtaking beauty who is defending her grounds, Ashish smiles gently, "Apparently this Wild Rose has thorns, not so soft after all !!!" and squeezes her shapely round boobs.

Shilpa gasps in sensation, "Yes, be cautious before thinking of harming me. I might sting you." she pauses, and her eyes became softer," Also, I know you would not harm me."

Ashish's expression changes in a matter of second, He appears ominous to her. She feels the familiar knot of fear in her belly again.
His eyes go darker as he speaks, "What gave you that idea Mrs.Dixit?"

Shilpa can't withstand that gaze; it's burning her to the core.

She looks the other way as she answers him, "Nothing. Forget it."

Ashish stays silent for a few moments; he knows a mixture of fear in sex makes Shilpa wet from previous conversations.

"You told me that You practice  Yoga Mrs.Dixit when I asked how you maintain that thigh-gap of yours."

Shilpa can sense the steel in Ashish's voice, ready to slice something.

With a trembling voice, she answers, "Yes, I do."

Ashish makes her look at him by holding her neck as he demands, "I want you to perform a yoga pose for me that would make you feel ashamed."
Shilpa blushes hard and nods her head, "Good heavens. I will not ......"

Ashish chimes in making her back, stay flat on the bed while holding both her big melons in his hands as he speaks, "If you beg for an orgasm you will do the most shameful yoga-pose for me."

Shilpa does not understand what he meant, "I what?!!!"

Ashish takes one boob and orders " Open your mouth."

She obeys, she loves to obey him secretly.

Ashish pushes her perky crest inside her mouth " Suck it." 

And Ashish holds another boob and starts sucking her. 

Due to their close position, they both have to look into each other eyes.

Minutes later Shilpa grows restless watching Ashish passionately suck from her milk while holding another inside her mouth. 

[Image: 144555066_ezgif-2-c48aa8c5caeb.gif]

Gradually her whimpers turn into muffled moans as Ashish's teeth tease her nipple inside his mouth, he purposefully makes lewd suckling noise as he sucks her so hard she felt like he is trying to produce milk magically inside her udders. 

Her nipples grew as large and long as baby's feeding bottle nipples. 

Shilpa breaks the eye embrace and gasps for ventilation. She wants to beg for another orgasm now, but somehow she holds back as she had several orgasms earlier.

Ashish pulls out her boob and holds both boobs. Shilpa can feel he can crush those if he wants. 

" I know you are close to begging. Do it. Show me what that flexible body can do." Ashish mocks her.

Shilpa bites her lips in humiliation, pleasure, and frustration nodding her head negatively. 

Ashish smiles at her, and his mouth comes below taking her mangalsutra in his mouth, he guessed from Yesterday that sucking her mangalsutra makes her ultra heated, he wants to try his luck. 

" Oh god not again" Shilpa bursts into sobbing but doesn't stop him. 

Ashish places the mangalsutra around her large nipples looking at Shilpa's teary eyes.

He can feel her heart racing so fast before even start he knew he was right about the Mangalgasm thing yesterday. 

Shilpa covers her eyes and stops him from happening admitting while sobbing " Ok ok. I will do it." 

Ashish smiles but starts sucking her nipples with the mangalsutra anyway. 

And Shilpa just lost her senses; she couldn't believe this makes her this much hot, the thought of her husband's enemy ruining her marriage. She screams" ohhhhh fuckk.. Fuckkk..ufffff you are sucking me so gooddd.... Oh. God.. I. Am so. Sorry... Please stop.... Ahhhh ahhhh ufffff... Make. Me. Cum... Stop.... Yes yes suck my .....big boobs... .... Ahhhhh"

Ashish withdraws his mouth from the meaty flesh of Shilpa's amorous wet boobs and tells her,"Do the pose."

Shilpa looks at him defeated, and now she wants to satisfy him.

She spreads her gorgeous legs flashing her wet pussy and bends her legs with such flexibility ending up settling both of her legs behind her head. Then she crosses her feet to maintain the wholly exposed position.

Ashish looks astonished and amused. Both of her holes are visible, the breadth of her wide hips and the shape of her humongous boobs are somehow fitted in such composed yoga disposition.

[Image: 144559256_20467457.jpg]

Shilpa is blushing vibrantly; she wanted to do this pose for him. She wants to show him what is capable of.

Ashish looks at her hands which are resting on her belly and tells her, "I want a modified version. I want you two to put your both arms inside your legs and then lock your feet behind your head."

Shilpa gulps. She understands what he is supplicating. He wants to make her utterly vulnerable by immobilizing her hands.

After a few moments later, Ashish got what he had wished. Now her hands are locked underneath her legs.

"What were you saying?!! That I would not harm You? "Ashish's face flinches no muscle as he speaks. He takes the wet panty from the bed and comes to her head side to seal her feet and fate together.

Shilpa swallows as she speaks, "Yes. I believe so."

She is very horny in this pose, and she wants Ashish to fuck her in this vulnerable position badly.

Ashish runs his fingers over her moist pussy making Shilpa moan, "Ufffff....ahhhh...let me cum..."

Ashish smirks, "Ofcourse!!!" .By saying that with a swift movement, he lifts her entire body and carry her towards the other end of the room before Shilpa could realize what is happening. She had seen in past how nimble he is and unpredictability is one of his traits.

"What are you doing ??...." Shilpa as she watches him opening a closet with the help of his wrist.

Next moment Shilpa founds herself inside the closet. Her entire body stuffed inside the frame of the furniture, just like it was custom built for her body in this yoga-pose.

[Image: 144555412_screenshot_20180801-104714__01.png]

"Ashish..." She fearfully calls his name.

Ashish looks at the watch on the wall as he speaks, "Cum for me Mrs.Dixit...finger your married pussy." and shuts the closet immediately.
Shilpa screams from inside.

Ashish yells, "Don't Yell Mrs.Dixit you will run of oxygen. I suggest you wet the wood before you pass out."

Shilpa is in the dark, the closet looks airtight, not a single ray of light coming in. She feels claustrophobic, frightened and severely turned on.

She listens to Ashish's shouting, "There is a reason only Human beside apes can touch their genitals Mrs.Dixit.I believe whoever made us wanted us to enjoy sex.No other animals perform sex for enjoyment, everyone else does it for procreation. Hurry Mrs. Dixit...Hurry... Cum for your life."

[+] 2 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 03:46 PM
RE: The Hunt - by akshatha - 22-08-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Tarun_Vjv - 22-08-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: The Hunt - by daredevil5456 - 18-08-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by xossipyenjoy - 23-08-2019, 10:19 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: The Hunt - by AB-the Unicorn - 23-08-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 23-08-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 25-08-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 26-08-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 31-08-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 03-09-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 08-09-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 10-09-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 13-09-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 14-09-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 23-09-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 10-12-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 16-12-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 30-12-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 17-01-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story) - by Devilmaycry - 13-04-2020, 01:31 AM