Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
The Sales Star Ch. 06

A bright flash of light disturbed my sleep. I opened my eyes with great effort and saw Uday jerking open the curtains of the suite's bedroom. He was fully dressed in formal clothes. I looked down and saw the sheets were gathered around my waist and my boobs were exposed. Not like he hadn't seen everything already.

"What time is it?" I suppressed a yawn and asked, sitting up with a lot of effort. Most parts of my body still aches because of the thorough and almost incessant fucking I had received from the two men.

"It's almost 10."

Uday said, then walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, putting one hand around me and the other on my boobs. He gently kissed me on my lips, and then got up. He walked to a breakfast trolley that I noticed on the other side of the bed, picked up a cup of tea and handed it to me. I took a couple of sips. Tasted like some sort of masala chai with a weird blend of spices. I detected cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and something else I couldn't quite place.

Uday brought me a fried egg sandwich and I ate it hungrily. A few seconds later, a thought popped into my head. How did that food trolley get here? Did a waiter bring it in? If so, had he seen my sleeping with my boobs exposed. I was about to ask Uday about it when a more important question hit me.

"Don't we have to meet the Zincorp bosses?"

"Yes we do. But you don't have to come if you're too tired."

"No, I'll be okay." I said gulping down some more of the chai. I didn't feel perfectly okay, but no matter what I had done last night, I was a professional. This deal was very important for the company and my sales quota.

I put the empty chai cup on the night stand and got up. That's when Sharma walked in, drying his naked body, evidently right out of the shower. I purposefully looked away from his crotch, trying to forget the fact that I had been fucked by this man so many times. At that memory, I also noticed dried streaks of cum all over my legs, other parts of my body, and my hair. Sharma reached to squeeze my boobs but I slapped his hands away and strode past him.

"Are you done with the bathroom?" I asked. "I'm going to take a shower, then go to my room, get dressed, and join you guys for the meetings."

"Oh..." Sharma said, looking a little confused. "You're coming too? Did you have chai?"

"Yes, I had chai!" What a non-sequitir, I thought. I noticed my skimpy dress from last night, and picked it up, taking it to the bathroom with me. "Where's my thong and my bra?"

"I am not sure." Uday said, looking at me very carefully.

"Please look for them while I shower. I can't walk back to my room in broad daylight in this dress with nothing underneath."

"Ok."

I got in the shower and turned the hot water on. It felt good on my aching body. But it also filled me with a sense of relief....a sense of relief that was a bit too overwhelming. I started feeling sleepy again. For a few moments, I thought I would doze off right there. With great effort, I washed my body, dried myself, and walked back outside with my dress in my hand. Sharma was now fully dressed too and was standing with Uday near the window.

Every step I took felt heavy. I knew I was tired, and I knew that hot showers make you sleepy, but I had no idea I was THIS tired and would feel so sleepy. At that moment I felt like crawling back under the sheets. With heavy feet and a heavy head, I trudged back to the bed and sat down on it. I was having a lot of trouble fighting off sleep.

"Are you okay?" Uday asked with concern in his voice and sat next to me.

"I.....I just feel......so sleepy." I laid down on the bed.

"You look exhausted." Uday stroked my forehead. "Listen, just sleep for a couple of hours more. I will go with Sharma and take care of these first couple of meetings myself. Then we'll come and get you for lunch. And you can join the meetings after that."

"Okay." even saying that word seemed to take a lot of effort. I closed my eyes, and pulled the sheets over my body. As I drifted back to sleep, I heard Uday and Sharma walk out.

--------

It was supposed to be just a couple of hours. But it turned out to be a really long slumber. For the most part, it was dreamless. But a couple of times I did feel like I was in a dream. Looking back, those weren't dreams. What felt like Sharma trying to shake me awake in a dream was real. What felt like Sharma fucking me in my dream, was also real. Days later, I got flashes of recollection with minor details - how he took his clothes off, how he went down on me and got me wet, and then how he fucked me. I was semi-conscious during that time and like getting fucked. Later I also remembered that this happened twice, although at exactly what times, I couldn't say. But at that time, and even after waking up, for a while those instances seemed like dreams.

When I finally woke up because of some sound, fully awakened and more or less rejuvenated, it was several hour later. I noticed that I was still naked, and then tried hard to remember the last time I wasn't naked. The clock on the nightstand read 3:45 PM. The sound that woke me up came from the living room of the suite. I guessed Sharma or Uday or both were outside. I got up and walked towards the suite, intending to ask them why they hadn't woken me up for the meetings.

"Hey why did..." I walked into the living room rubbing my eyes, then froze, then "EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

I screeched and with my arms instinctively crossing across my boobs ran back into the bedroom. I pulled a blanket from the bed, wrapped it around my body, and then marched back out, furious.

"YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!!"

"S-s-s-s----sorrry madam....very sorry...."

The feeble voice came from an equally feeble body in the resort staff's uniform. Both his hands were covering his eyes, with a cloth duster in one hand. The table lamp that he had been cleaning when I walked in fully naked was on the floor. He was making his way towards the door, his eyes still covered. He stumbled against a chair as he did so, but kept moving.

"GET OUT!!!!"

"Madam, please...listen. I didn't know anyone was in here. there was no Do Not Disturb sign. And I even knocked....but..."

"OUT!!!"

He opened the door, and ran out, closing it behind him. I dead-bolted the door, then marched back into the bedroom. I looked around for my handpurse and my cellphone to call Uday and ask where the fuck he was. The whole bedroom was a mess. I spotted my phone and was reaching for it when the landline in the room rang. I picked it up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM