Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
Meanwhile Sharma was running his hands all over my ass and my thighs, fondling them with delight. He put his fingers into my ass crack and traced a line up and down it. Then he spanked my right ass cheek so hard, it pushed me forward and made his dick slip out of my mouth. I propped myself back up on my elbows, my hair falling all around my face, and took his dick in my mouth again. His spanked my left ass cheek next, but I was expecting the blow and absorbed the impact with my elbows. And then Sharma started spanking me alternately on each ass cheek, every couple of seconds.

Sharma was evidently an avid spanker. And he seemed to derive more than just casual pleasure from it, because as he started spanking me, his dick slowly started coming to life in my mouth. It might have been my expert tongueing too, but the element of the stimulus from the spanking could not be ignored. I did not mind. I always enjoyed light spanking, and although Sharma's blows were landing a bit harder than I was accustomed to, I actually found myself liking them. The fat raspy fingers of his hand were a contrast from Manish's relatively slimmer and smoother ones. My cunt started getting wetter.

After a couple of dozen or so spanks, Sharma stopped. His dick in my mouth was almost fully erect now. The bent tip was becoming more and more prominent. Then I felt Sharma put the fingers of both his hands into my ass crack and part my ass cheeks. Imagining what that enabled him to see made me blush. He ran his tongue up and down my ass crack, making it wet, something that made me feel very uncomfortable. And then....

"OWWWW!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

I screamed as Sharma inserted a finger into my asshole. I squirmed and tried to get off him, but he kept his left hand on my waist and held me down. I felt his fingers probe deeper into my ass. I clenched and it stopped.

"ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled, struggling to get off him.

"My sentiments exactly!" Sharma said and guffawed at his own joke. An inch or so of his finger was still in my ass. I reached back with my hands to fight him off but he slapped my hands away.

Finally, with a great deal of effort, I pushed the back of the couch hard with my right hand, and jerked my hips outward. That made Sharma lose his grip on my waist, and I slid off him and fell to the floor, his fingers pulling out of my asshole in the process. Sharma was still laughing as I sat up on my haunches and shot him an angry look. He sat up straight on the couch as well.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Oh come on..... I was just.... I couldn't resist. Sorry." But the smile on his face was devoid of any contrition.

"Don't you dare pull something like that again!" I glowered at him.

"Sorry. Really sorry." he said now with a more serious expression on my face. "But look, I am all ready now."

He swung his bent dick side to side, making it look even more bizarre than it already did.

"Yeah, well, I am not." I said, getting up.

"Oh come on. I said sorry."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me sideways into his lap. His erect dick slapped against my thigh. He pulled me into a kiss, pushing his thick tongue in my mouth, and inserted his finger into my wet cunt.

"You're ready as well, Ketaki. Moisture doesn't lie."

He kissed me on my shoulder and took his finger out of my cunt. Then he put his hands on my hips and moved me so my back was resting against his pot belly and his dick slid under my cunt lips.

"You want it. Your body wants it." Then biting my ear slightly, "Your cunt wants it too."

As his dick kept rubbing against my pussy lips, I realized that I didn't want to want it, but yes, I did want it. I stopped resisting. Sharma spread his legs, and my feet fell to the ground between them. I raised my butt slightly and one hand holding his dick in place, lowered myself onto it. The erect bent dick entered my cunt. For the third time that night. Gosh, was that right? Uday had fucked me just once that night and was sleeping, while Sharma was energetically starting his third round. Even if I counted the outdoor fuck with Uday earlier in the evening, Sharma had still fucked me more often than him. Not something I'd have even dreamed of when this trip had started.

I started hopping up and down on Sharma's dick, once again enjoying the peculiar way in which this modestly sized but unusually shaped dick felt inside me. Soon Sharma started jerking his hip to meet every stroke of mine and it felt even better. I put my hands on his thighs and increased the tempo even more. Soo the room was filled with sounds of our skin slapping and my OOOHS and AHHHHS and UHMMMMS. My tits rose and fell at a rapid frequency.

Five minutes later, Sharma pulled me back closer to him. I had to arch my back due to the size of his stomach. He then pulled my legs up by the thighs and put the palms of my feet on his thighs. All this while, the fucking continued at a rapid pace. I was now squatting on Sharma's lap, his dick in my cunt, my back resting against his chest and stomach, his teeth biting my ears.

About five more minutes later, Sharma put his hand on my boobs and started drilling me really hard. His motion was enough to keep things going so I stopped bobbing up and down on my own. Oh wow! This angle felt really good. I don't fuck in this position nearly enough, I thought to myself. His dick felt so amazing inside me. Oh, that wave of ecstasy was building up again! Yes, there would be another orgasm soon. How many had I had all night? I had lost count! I close my eyes, enjoyed the fucking and waited for the big O.

"Ketaki..." Sharma breathlessly said.

"Hmmm..."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmmmm..."

This was not the time to yap, you idiot, I felt like saying. But I was too caught up in the fucking to articulate words.

"Just out of curiosity. Not to do anything about it."

"WHAT?" I said, annoyed.

"Earlier.." Sharma said, inhaling deeply as he kept assaulting my cunt. "...my finger went into your ass pretty easily. You have anal sex regularly, don't you?"

"What? No! UMmmmmm" Yes, that orgasm was just around the corner, if we'd stop playing 20 questions.

"I promise, I won't ask to do it. Just...." another deep breath, "curious. Tell me the truth."

"OHHH GOD!!!" I screamed as the orgasm was almost upon me.

"You do, don't you?" Sharma suddenly stopped fucking me and I plopped on his lap.

But I was too close now. I started hopping up and down, and moaning as the orgasm swept in.

"Just tell me the truth."

"OHHH FUCK!!! YESSS!!! OKAY!?? YESS! I get fucked in the ass occasionally. By my husband. Now start pounding me again, you piece of shit! I am about to cum"

Having gotten the answer he wanted, Sharma started hammering me again. And soon, the orgasm hit me. In full force. Sharma kept fucking me throughout. That helped it last longer. At last, I felt the orgasm recede.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM