Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
The Sales Star Ch. 05

I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, and came out. Sharma was sitting on a couch in the living room with the TV on at low volume. He was still wearing the t-shirt and his underwear, its crotch now moist.

"I'm not sleepy." He said by way of explanation.

I wasn't sleepy either. I sat on the couch, at the other end from where Sharma was sitting. As I put my elbow on the armrest, I realized it was slightly bruised. I rolled up the sleeve of the bathrobe and rubbed the bruise.

"Sorry if I rode you too hard." Sharma said, flashing his jaundiced smile.

I stayed silent and looked at the TV screen. It was playing a Beyonce video.

"This Beyonce." Sharma said turning his gaze back to the screen. "She has some ass, huh?"

We both watched Beyonce's ass shake to the music.

"You know, your ass is almost exactly the same shape as Beyonce's."

"No it isn't." I said.

"Yes it is." Sharma slid close to me, put his hands on my waist and turned my butt sideways facing him. He fondled my ass and then looked at the screen. "I can hardly tell the two asses apart."

"Can we not talk about my ass, please?" I said, feeling a bit irritated, and slapped his hand away. But he put put it back on my ass.

"You should be proud of your ass. It is so beautiful, so perfect, so very Darwinian."

"Huh?" I said, slapping his hand away again. "How can an ass be Darwinian?"

"Don't you know the evolutionary reason behind women having prettier and fuller asses than men?"

"I'm not sure." I never pegged Sharma as an amateur evolutionary biologist.

"You, see, until a few thousand years ago when we humans were just cavemen, we fucked like animals. Mounting from behind. Doggy style. Like we were fucking earlier before I hoisted you on your elbows."

I blushed at his reference to our fucking.

"So you see," he continued, "what men saw while fucking was the ass jutting upwards. That made them prefer mating with women who had nice looking round asses. I'll show you."

"It's okay." I said, but Sharma had already put his hands on my waist and pulled me to knees. He raised the bathrobe again, exposing my butt.

"So women like you with asses like this," Sharma put a palm on my right ass cheek with a smack. "were fucked more and bred more, and passed on their genetic material to their daughters who also tended to have great asses. So the reason for great asses - natural selection. Hooray Darwin!"

"I see." I tried to sit back down but Sharma held me in place.

"Fuck, what an ass you have." he said, and then I felt his nose on my butt and his tongue flick at my cunt.

"Ummmm." an involuntary moan escaped my lips.

Sharma's tongue then moved to my clit and teased it, making me squirm on my knees on the couch. His tongue then started lapping hard at my clit, and again, I felt pleasure surge through me. Within a couple of minutes, I was breathing hard and gently squealing at every stroke Sharma's tongue laid on my clit. I grabbed on to the hand rest of the couch with my ass raised in the air as Sharma kept working my clit with his tongue. I was sure that if he kept going at it like that, I would have an orgasm soon. But Sharma withdrew. I groaned and looked back at him. He was slipping his underwear off.

"Already?" I asked, surprised. It had been hardly ten minutes since he came in my mouth.

"Not quite." He said. I saw that his dick wasn't hard. "Just trying another thing I've been fantasizing of doing with you."

He took his underwear off, sat on the couch and turned sideways to face me. I squealed in surprise as he grabbed me by my thighs and raised them a foot above the couch. I hung on to the armrest with my hands, the only part of my body not raised in the air. He held me like that for a few seconds and chuckled as he watched me squirm in the air, trying to avoid falling down. Then he slid under me, and let go of my thighs. My body landed on his with a thump as I realized what he wanted to do.

He pulled my knees closer to his face and put them on either side of his head. My chin rubbed against the lower portion of his hairy balls as I slid down (or up) his body. And there I was, positioned in a 69 with a man whose very smile seemed abhorrent to me until a few hours ago. He moved me a little to adjust the exact alignment and soon I felt his tongue flick my clit again. He resumed teasing it, but at a slower pace than before.

I raised my head and brought my eyes to rest upon the task that I was expected to reciprocate with. His dick was limply resting on its side on the bed of his thick gray pubic hair. It looked so sad and lonely. I moved my hair to one side, wrapped my fingers around his dick and took it in my mouth. It tasted bad, but then I figured I didn't have much cause to complain, since chances are, my juices were still on it from our romp in the balcony.

I sucked his limp dick, alternating between a lot of suction and gentle licking. It did not respond right away. I kept at it for a couple of minutes but the dick stayed limp. I even tried licking his balls, as bad as they tasted. My technique usually got Manish hard even if he was dog tired after a long day at work. But Sharma's member proved unresponsive.

I on the other hand was responding a little too well. This happens to me frequently. After I have a few orgasms under my belt, so to say, my nerves ending, probably fresh from the exercise are ultras sensitive. The first couple of orgasms may take time, but later on, especially with the clit, I can cum very very fast. And that's what started happening.

Within a couple of minutes of Sharma's tongue starting its work, I came again, this time my boobs rubbing against his big hairy belly creating an utterly foreign sensation for my nipples as I shook. I also felt my thighs slap Sharma in the face as I moved under the orgasm's onslaught and managed to slip in a "Sorry" between my groans. All this while, my fingers were wrapped around his dick, trying to coax life into it, but in vain.

Once my orgasm receded, I stopped shaking, and turned my attention back to his dick. I started sliding off his body, thinking that since I had cum, 69-ing didn't make sense. But Sharma grabbed my ass and held it in place.

"I like the view. Stay the way you are."

I obeyed, trying not to picture the exact "view" Sharma was getting. I started sucking on his limp dick again, wrapping my index finger and thumb tightly around its base. As I worked the unresponsive dick by swirling my tongue around it, I noticed that a hint of the bend was evident even in this state.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM