Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
Shivering I braced for my second orgasm in a short time. Uday recognized the shiver and the expression on my face.

"Good work Sharmaji, you're making her cum."

"Really?" Sharma said in a delighted voice and started pounding me harder.

This orgasm was so forceful, I almost pushed Sharma off me. Almost. Because as it happened, watching my naked body writhe and twist made Sharma cum too. For about half a minute, Sharma and I were both hollering and grunting, shaking and clawing at each other. Finally, we both stopped shaking. Sharma collapsed on topof me, almost knocking the wind out of my lungs. I felt his fat stomach rub against my flat one. He kissed me deep and hard again. And then rolled off the bed.

I lay there on my back, breathless. Now that there wasn't a man between my legs, they took the opportunity to protest against the onslaught. My thighs were hurting like crazy. Even my breasts, which had been swinging and shaking all night, were sore. Uday was sitting next to me. He ran his fingers over my butt and my back. My eyes were half closed with exhaustion and with the remaining drunkenness. I kept looking into Uday's beautiful eyes. And before I knew it, I had drifted into slumberland. -------------------

I wasn't sure how long I slept. Must have been an hour or two. The sleep was full of a series of short and rapidly changing bizarre dreams with a strong sexual component. In one dream I was naked in our office conference room making a serious sales presentation to the entire office. The VP of Sales asked me how my being naked was going to help sales. And I pointed to a line graph. Except the graph traced the shape of Sharma's bent dick. Then I was cooking naked in the kitchen with half a dozen ugly kids around me. "Honey I'm home" came a voice and Sharma walked into the kitchen. Then Manish was sitting on a pile of pregnancy tests. And then I was being fingered. I was sitting in Bhakti's birthday party being fingered by someone. But I couldn't see who. Bhakti was laughing at me, as were all her guests. Then the guests disappeared. Then all the lights went out. And I was on a bed in darkness, still being fingered. And also kissed on my neck. While someone was operating a chainsaw in the distance.

Wait.... this part wasn't a dream. It was real. I was on my side in the dark room in the resort and I was being fingered by.....

"Awake?" Uday whispered in my ear. Phew! The chainsaw voice was Sharma snoring from the other side of the bed.

"Ummmm...." I put my hand on Uday's head and played with his hair. His fingers had gotten me wet and ready again.

Soon he withdrew his fingers and I felt his erect dick poke me from behind. I laid on my side with Uday behind me, spoon-fucking. The bed creaked but Sharma kept snoring. Uday moved his right hand all over my body, spending most time on my boobs, pinching and pulling my nipples. His sculpted torso rubbed against my back and my butt, and I noticed how different it felt from Sharma's flab rubbing against me.

"Umm.... Uday..."

"Yes Ketaki."

"Did I really have sex with Sharma? Or was that a dream?"

Uday stayed silent and increased his pace of fucking me. After a while he said,

"Yes you did."

It had to be true. Why else would I be naked in bed with Sharma snoring a few feet away?

Uday changed positions and got on top of me, missionary style. As he spread my legs and hammered my cunt, my thighs started hurting again. I also became aware of a mild headache starting to come alive. I looked towards my right, saw Sharma's fat silhouette snoring like an industrial engine, then closed my eyes. Uday changed positions again, this time turning me over on my side and fucking me on his knees, like Sharma had. I realized that it felt nowhere as good as it had with Sharma.

About ten minutes later, Uday finally came inside me. This time, I noted with pleasure, that he was not wearing a condom. Finally I had gotten the fucker's elusive sperm inside me. But I had also gotten Sharma's sperm inside me. I closed my eyes, shook my head, and decided to deal with this mishmash of sperm later. I soon fell asleep again, with Uday's arms around me.

--------------

I woke up in darkness again, with an urgent need to pee. Uday's arm was wrapped around me as he slept. I gently moved his arm, and tiptoed in the darkness towards the bathroom, chuckling at how loudly Sharma was still snoring. I reached the bathroom, which was across the living room outside the bedroom. It was a big suite! I turned the light on, closed the door, and relieved myself.

When I was washing my hands, I looked in the mirror and was shocked by the unfamiliar image. Hair disheveled. Lipstick and eyeliner streaks all over my face. Half a dozen hickeys on my boobs. And my inner thighs and crotch were completely caked with dried semen and juices. I hopped in the shower, turned the water to hot, and let it wash everything away. Ten minutes under the hot water made me feel clean, but the bathroom got very steamy.

I turned the water off, dried myself, wrapped a towel around my wet hair. Then I reached for a bathrobe hanging behind the door, put it on and tightened the sash. I walked out of the bathroom and turned the lights off. I was still feeling warm from the shower. I stood in the living room of the suite, looking at the bedroom entrance. Then I saw the door to the balcony on my left. Some fresh air would feel good right now, I decided. I turned away from the bedroom and towards the balcony.

Stepping on to the balcony, I closed the door. It was slightly chilly, but not too much. This balcony also overlooked the expressway some 200 feet below. Just like the one in my room. I looked around the honeycomb of dark balconies and tried to figure out which one was mine. The dark silhouettes of the Sahyadris stood statuesque in the background. Occasionally, the horn of a truck sounded from the expressway. The stars were out in half the sky. A half moon was hidden behind a small cloud. I opened the towel wrapped around my wet hair and started rubbing my hair with it again.

A couple of minutes later, the balcony door opened. I turned around to see Sharma step through it. He was wearing just his underwear and a loose t-shirt. The hair around his big bald spot was standing out like a porcupine's quills. In his hand was a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I wrapped the towel around my head again, put my elbows on the granite top of the balcony wall and looked at the dark hills. I wasn't quite sure what to say to Sharma. He seemed unsure too. Just stood a couple of feet away from me and lit a cigarette. He took a couple of puffs, put his elbows on the balcony wall and stood in the same pose as I was.

"Can I have one?" I heard myself ask, looking straight ahead.

"You smoke?" Sharma sounded surprised. He turned and looked at me.

"No. I mean, not any more. I used to. Some times."

I saw the open pack of cigarettes in front of me. Wills Navy Cut, I noticed the brand for the first time. I pulled one out and pressed it between my lips. Sharma lit the lighter and held it in front of me. I brought the cigarette near the flame and took a long drag. The deliciously evil smoke filled my lungs with the compassion of a long lost lover. I watched the gray smoke disappear in the darkness as I inhaled. I leaned with my elbows still on the granite and kept smoking.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM