Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
The Sales Star Ch. 04

Uday's dick sent waves of pleasure through my body as we fucked on the soft bed.

"I've been waiting to bang your horny cunt all night." Uday whispered, then started fucking me really hard. The motion made my boobs shake in a circular motion. As I looked at the ceiling, I felt it spin. The booze was still reigning over me. I closed my eyes and the vertigo sensation stopped.

"Ummmm.." I moaned with my eyes closed, and lost myself in the moment. All I could feel was that cock hammering me. I tried to reach forward with my hands and feel Uday's abs, but I was so drunk, my hand just moved in the air and plopped on my stomach. I giggle through my moans.

Then Uday straightened my legs and put them on his shoulders. He bent forward, making me bend in the waist, and moved his hands to my butt. Only the back of my head and the top half of my back were now resting on the bed. Rest of it was in the air. I felt a pleasant tension in my back curve at that angle, like I felt during yoga. My eyes were still closed. Uday's dick was still diligently fucking me at ever growing speeds. And with his hands under my butt, he was squeezing and fondling, occasionally poking at my asshole.

In that moment, I felt so contented. With my eyes closed, and the room silent except for the sound of our bodies slapping against each other, the only sensory stimuli for me were Uday's dick ramming my cunt and both his hands squeezing my butt. Soon I felt his fingers grab my boobs and then squeeze my nipples. Ahhhh, that felt good. Nipple-play is something I always enjoyed. I thought about what a great multi-tasked Uday was in bed. His dick was going at it rapidly at the same time his hands were squeezing my butt and simultaneously playing with my nipples.

My train of thought braked and braked hard. Huh? I slowly counted, trying to keep my head clear from the effects of alcoho. Yes, that's one hand on my right butt cheek, second on my left, and a third on my right breast. Immediately I opened my eyes and shrieked. Or tried to shriek. What came out was a half squeal half groan.

The hand on my breast was a dark and fat one with chubby fingers. It belonged to Sharma who was sitting on the bed right next to me, his yellow stinky grin just a couple of feet above my face.

"Num.....nuh......" I tried to form cogent words. Sharma grabbed my other breast and squeezed it hard. That gave me some impetus.

Using all the strength I could muster, I pushed myself away from Uday dick. Stumbling with great effort, I crawled backwards towards the head of the bed. There, I picked up a pillow and covered as much of my naked body as possible.

"What's wrong?" Uday asked, sitting on his knees with his dick hanging out.

"Him.... no...what..." I shook my head and with great effort, formed a sentence "What is he doing here?"

"What am I doing here?" Sharma shrugged. "It is my suite."

"No....you......went."

"I had just gone to the bathroom."

I sat there, my head spinning, my cunt aching to welcome back Uday's dick, and the remnants of my senses aghast that Sharma had seen me naked, getting fucked by Uday, and played with my boobs. I tried to make sense of the situation and how to react. Uday crawled close to me and put his arm around me.

"Considering how much you enjoyed the audience down there, I thought it would be kinky and nice to have an audience for sex."

"But....." I felt like saying - why him? Why this ugly smelly, disgusting, perverted fat old man? But even in that drunk naked state, my sales instinct stopped me from insulting a client.

"I've seen it all downstairs anyway." Sharma added.

"Trust me, you'll like it." Uday said, tugging at the pillow I had in front of me.

"No tul...tum.... no touching." I said, looking at Sharma, whose face looked like he had just won the lottery.

"Agreed," Sharma nodded.

I released my grip on the pillow and Uday flung it to the side. And there I was. For the first time, fully and willfully naked in front of Sharma. Every movement my body made seemed like a vulgar gesture, the way he stared at me. Even the gentle heaving of my breasts because of my breathing seemed like something obscene.

Sharma was almost drooling as he watched Uday grab me by the hips and lay me on my back. He put my feet back on his shoulders and resumed the banging at the same speed he had left it. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about Sharma's presence. I started moaning again with every thrust, and a while later, saw that Sharma was rubbing the crotch of his pants. The sight of this dirty old man disgusted me. But Uday was right. I also felt very turned on by the fact that he was watching me from up close as I got fucked. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine myself the way he saw me. A picture formed in my head.... of my boobs shaking up and down, the flesh of my butt hanging off the bed, Uday's dick going in and out of my cunt.

"UNNNHHHHHHH........" came a sound, that too from my throat.

Maybe it was the acute awareness of being watched by Sharma, or the way I pictured myself as he saw me, or the fact that Uday had really upped his tempo, but I felt an orgasm hit me out of nowhere. Uday kept his hands firmly on my waist to anchor me down as I shook and hollered at the orgasm. I thrashed about, a bundle of goosebumps and pleasant spasms. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the orgasm subsided, and I was resting still on my back again as Uday kept fucking me.

I turned my head towards Sharma and saw that he had his dick hanging out of his pants, with his fingers wrapped around it. I looked into his eyes and tried to give him a disapproving look.

"You can't expect me to watch a sexy siren like you get fucked and not jack off to it." Sharma said in explanation.

I was trying to decide what to say when I felt Uday's dick come out of my cunt. He rolled me over and pulled me up by the waist. I was now on all fours. He gently pressed the small of my back, making me arch and thrust my butt upwards. My boobs hung heavy, with the nipples brushing against the bed sheet. Then Uday put his left knee next to mine, unfolded his right leg and put it near my shoulder, and rammed his dick in. The force almost made me fall forward, but Uday's grip on my hips held me in place.

I turned my head and noticed Sharma again, sitting with his legs folded on the bed two feet away. From this higher angle, I could get a much clearer look at his dick. I watched it with curiosity. It wasn't much in terms of length. Maybe 5 inches or so. Not much in terms of girth either. And the folds of fat above it probably made it look even smaller. It was surrounded by thick black and gray pubic hair. But what made me stare in wonder was the shape.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:53 PM