Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
Sharma was still talking, seemingly oblivious to what Uday had just done. He still threw the occasional glance at my face and my chest. I suppressed a coy smile as Uday ran the back of his fingers against my thigh again and took his hand away. Soon the waiter returned with the champagne and appetizers. The three of us clinked our champagne flutes and raised a toast to Zincorp. I took a couple of sips. It was very smooth and rich champagne, deserving of its price tag.

"The tequila shots." Uday said to the waiter and then turning to Sharma. "Tequila chasers are great with champagne."

I tasted one of the appetizers, a goat cheese bruschetta, and took another sip of the champagne. Sharma had already emptied his flute and the waiter rushed to refill it. As he continued to talk about the big bosses, I almost jumped out of my skin. Something really cold touched my thigh. I realized that Uday, without anyone noticing, had taken an ice cube out of the champagne bucket and was running it up and down my thigh. I squirmed a little, resisting the urge to giggle as the cold ice tickled my skin. And then Uday almost made me lose it as he put his fingers under my dress again and pressed the ice against the crotch of my thong.

I shivered visibly, and Sharma interrupted his monologue and asked,

"Are you okay, Ketaki?"

Uday immediately took the nice cube away from me and I felt relieved.

"Yes. Just felt a cold draft." I said. "Please continue. You were talking about the CFO."

Sharma stared at me, then at Uday whose face wore a coy smile. Sharma smiled meaningfully and then continued talking. The waiter returned with a tequila bottle, three shot glasses, ice and lemon. We each took a shot, and the tequila burned down my throat. It had been ages since I did tequila shots. These days I stuck to mixed drinks or wines.

"Refill!" Uday said, and the waiter complied. I took the shot again, and didn't suck on the lemon wedge this time.

In a couple of minutes, I felt the tequila's effects. I hadn't anything since lunch other than a couple of bites of the appetizers. And I always get buzzed very easily on an empty stomach. Sharma was still droning on, but with some alcohol inside me, I didn't find his voice as grating as I usually did. I just sat back and listened, looking forward to the time he would leave us alone.

"Oh I love this song." Uday said and slipped out of the booth. "Dance with me."

I took his hand and followed him to the dance floor, glad to be able to spend some time with him without Sharma hovering around. Uday put his arms around my back and I put my hands on his shoulders as we danced to the intoxicating sax number.

"Every pair of eyes is on you." Uday whispered in my ear. I looked around, noticed that indeed was the case, and blushed.

"You almost made me lose it with that ice cube." I said in mock anger.

"Haha, sorry about that." Uday said as he swiveled me around. "You have no idea how difficult it is to keep my hands off you tonight."

"I appreciate the sentiment. But could you try to keep them off while Sharma is around?"

"Oh, who cares about Sharma or anyone else? You need to stop caring so much about what other people think."

And then as if to make his point, Uday drew me close and planted a long wet hard kiss on my lips. The kiss melted my protests away. I hugged Uday and felt his muscular back with my fingers. A handful of people dancing around us noticed us amorousness and started staring. But Uday was right. Why should I care about them? I looked into the eyes of a frowning woman and kissed Uday even harder. Uday responded by putting one hand on my butt and cupping it gently. I realized I was actually feeling a bit turned on, making out in public like this.

Finally the song ended and Uday broke the kiss. We walked back to the table where Sharma was wearing an even leerier grin. He had obviously seen what Uday and I had been up to. It was now confirmed that we were more than just colleagues.

I slipped back into my seat to find a glass full of fuzzy liquid in front of me.

"I ordered us all some vodka and sprite." Sharma explained.

Not a bad choice. I wasn't a big fan of hard liquor, but vodka and sprite always agreed with him. I took a sip and was surprised at how strong it was. Must have been a double drink or as they call it here in India, Patiala peg. I had already had one champagne and two shots of tequila. This strong drink would get me beyond just buzzed and teetering on drunk territory. Which, I decided, was not such a bad thing. I always enjoyed sex a l more when drunk. Manish often commented how much more aggressive and responsive I was in bed when drunk. Maybe it helped lower the inhibitions soldered onto the mind of any attractive Indian woman raised by protective parents.

I had already gulped down half the drink when the waiter appeared for our main course ordered. I ordered poached salmon, and both the men ordered lamb chops. Uday also told the waiter to bring us three vodka martinis, his favorite drink, when our current drinks finished.

The conversation turned to the state of the industry and the economy. It was mainly Sharma and Uday doing the talking. I was sitting there, feeling the vodka strengthen its grip over me, fantasizing about riding Uday very soon. Uday must have guessed from my face that I was daydreaming about him. even as he kept talking about some upcoming IPO or other, he put his hand on my thigh. His fingers traced the familiar path under my dress and to the top of my thigh.

But this time, it went further. I felt him slide his fingers inside the side of my thong front and gently flick my clit. I let out a sharp sigh, and Sharma glanced at me. From where he was sitting, he couldn't see Uday's hand, but he clearly suspected something. Fortunately, he just threw me a curious look and resumed the mundane conversation with Uday.

Uday started gently rubbing my clit in a circular motion, and I was overcome with a feeling of arousal and panic. I tried to push his hand away but it stubbornly resisted and continued to do what it was doing. Uday's mouth seemed to have no inkling of what his hand was doing because it continued to talk to Sharma about boring stuff. I made a couple more attempts to push Uday's hand away but failed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM