Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
The Sales Star Ch. 03

An hour later, we were at the resort in Khandala. It was almost 8 PM by then. It was perfectly located with hills in its front and hills on the back with the expressway passing right under the back balconies. Uday and I both got rooms with balconies overlooking the expressway. Uday had already gotten several texts from Sharma reminding him that we were meeting him for dinner in the continental restaurant in the resort at 9:00 p.m. That ugly old lecher was the only fly in the ointment.

"Let's meet the fat bastard for 30-45 minutes." Uday said as I opened the door to my room. "Then I'll come up with an excuse to get rid of him and continue where we left off."

I smiled, and then looked around to make sure the lobby was empty. Then I pulled Uday towards me and planted a long wet kiss on his lips.

"And remember..." Uday said as I stepped into my room. "You don't have to wear the dress I got you. Whatever you feel comfortable in is okay. I'll see you down in the continental restaurant at 9."

I closed the door and plonked my valise and my laptop bag on the bed. It was a well decorated room. I started stripping off my work clothes. Getting fucked by Uday in that remote meadow had gotten me even sweatier. I needed a shower. I got naked and went to the bathroom.

A quick shower later, I came out. Completely naked except for the towel wrapped around my hair, I walked to my valise and opened it. In it were several dresses I had packed as options for this "date night" with Uday. I picked up the first one, a dark blue dress knee length with a plunging neckline and overlapping diagonal patterns below the waist. Tried it on and looked in the mirror. It was good, but not quite perfect. Then the second one, a red backless evening gown that ended a couple of inches above my knee. Manish loved this one. The third was a jade colored figure hugging satin dress with a halter neck. The fourth was a stylish tank top with embroidery and a wrap-around skirt.

I tried all of those on one by one, but wasn't quite satisfied. Then my eyes fell on plastic bag with the dress Uday had got me. I had forgotten all about it. I took out the box, opened it, and picked up the black sequined tube dress. I held it against my naked body and looked in the mirror. Wow, it really was short. Considering my ample bosom, it would show a generous amount of cleavage at the top. And it ended just a couple of inches below my crotch. It's not like I had never worn such skimpy clothes. It's just that I hadn't worn such skimpy clothes in over a decade. No way was I wearing this.

I folded it up to put it back in the bag, when I noticed the smaller box. Oh yes, I thought to myself. There was a second box. I had seen it earlier in Bombay but forgotten all about it. I slipped it out and opened it. It had another velvet covered box inside it. I opened it and saw a beautiful necklace studded with small diamonds.

"Holy shit!" I said and dropped the necklace in shock. I bent down to pick it up, and examined it carefully. They seemed like real diamonds. Uday had spent a fortune on me! He was going all out!

I felt guilty about leading him on. He had told me on not one but two occasions that he loved me. And he had given me this super expensive necklace. And what was I doing in return? Just treating him like a fuck buddy plus sperm donor. No, it wasn't fair. I had to give it back. I could not keep it.

Then I thought a bit more. No, not about keeping the necklace. I couldn't do that. But about wearing the necklace for the night, and returning it to him only when we got back to Bombay. He had put a lot of thought and effort into these gifts. The least I could do was wear them on our special night. So yes, I decided, I would wear the necklace. And I would wear the sequin dress. So what if Sharma stared? Who cared? It would make Uday happy.

Make-up took just five minutes. I am blessed with a complexion that does not require much make-up. Some eye-liner and lipstick and I was set. I straightened my hair with the handheld iron I had packed, and made sure it looked smooth and silky black. Next came the underwear.

The dress looked snug and I didn't want even a trace of panty lines showing. So I picked up the only thong I had and slipped it on. I was not usually a big fan of thongs, but on this occasion, I had no choice. The bra came next. Usually, such a tube dress had some light padding in the bust and could be worn without a bra. But only by women with normal sized breasts. My DD monsters, if kept unshackled, would bring the dress down on their own. But an off-shoulder tube dress meant I could not wear a bra with a strap.

I rummaged through the bras I had packed and found a black half cup with detachable shoulder straps. I removed the straps and hooked on the bra. The cups covered about a third of my boobs, just about hiding my nipples. Without the straps, my jugs pushed hard against the half cups, but stayed confined.

Then I slipped on the dress Uday bought me. It was a snug fit, but not uncomfortably so. I pulled the dress up to cover the bra cups and left about an inch of cleavage on display - alluring and classy without seeming sluttish. The hemline was high for sure, but if I kept my movements elegantly restricted, I would be fine. I put on the necklace, its diamonds resting just above my cleavage. Finally, I slipped on black pencil heel shoes. I usually avoided wearing heels but this was a special occasion and a special dress.

I looked in the mirror and let out a low whistle at how hot I looked. Ketaki, you bombshell, I said to myself. Even at 32, you've still got it. My bust, encased in the strapless bra and the shimmering dress looked prominent and appealing. The necklace seemed to draw attention to the cleavage. I turned around to look at my butt. That looked great too, thanks to the heels! I hoped no random romeos tried to pinch it tonight. It was all for Uday. I stood there admiring myself for a couple of minutes more. Then reminding myself to dress up a lot more even when with Manish, I decided to get going. It was just five minutes to 9. I picked up a small black handpurse, put my cellphone and some other necessities in it, and walked out of the room.

As I walked to the elevator, I passed a busboy and two male guests, all of whom gave me lingering glances before politely looking away. Yes, I was turning heads! In the elevator, I rode with two elderly women, of whom one gave me a dirty look, and the other smiled at me and said I looked pretty.

Walking out of the elevator on the ground floor, I crossed the lobby and headed towards the restaurant. Every head, male and female, seemed to be turning to check me out. It was not an entirely unfamiliar experience. In my late teens and early college years, I had gone through a phase where I wore super short clothes. But once I got serious about my career, I started dressing professionally. I didn't want my looks to undermine my intellect and ability. I wanted to be a go-getter not a bimbo. So it had been almost a decade since I wore something this revealing.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM