Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
So I just watched, aghast, as Uday slipped a condom over his dick and resumed his position. I felt his right hand go under my left armpit and then his left hand go under my right armpit. With his hands on my shoulder blades, Uday took a step forward. And finally, his dick entered my pussy. No, my cunt.

I won't lie to you. Being used to Manish's significantly larger dick, Uday's didn't register in my mind right away. It seemed less like a lover fucking me and more like an OB-GYN probing me politely. Also, the condom felt a lot less exciting than skin. In that sense, it was a bit of an anti-climax. But from the look on Uday's face, he seemed to enjoy it.

"Fuck Ketaki! You are so warm and tight!"

Uday exclaimed, and bucked his hips forward, thrusting the whole length of his dick into my cunt. My cunt, accustomed to greater lengths and girths, accommodated him with ease. And I felt a pulse of pleasure originate in my cunt and pulse through my body.

I turned my gaze downwards, towards his pecs and abs as they glistened in the moonlight. Ah yes, the sculpting that first made me lust after this man. I brought my right hand between us and started rubbing my fingers over his chest. But for some reason, Uday grabbed my fingers and returned my hand to its original position on the back window of the car.

Then he brought his face close to mine and started kissing me. That felt good. He was an awesome kisser, even if his dick was smaller than my husband's. And then, he started fucking me harder. I felt his condom-covered dick rub against and poke at the interiors of my vagina. No....my cunt. Within a few seconds, he had increased his tempo to a furious speed.

Whoa, slow down Tiger, I felt like saying to him. If you fuck me that fast, you'll cum in no time. But his lips covered mine, rendering it impossible to mutter even the slightest protestations.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

The silence of the rural Khopoli countryside was disturbed by the loud sounds of Uday's thighs slapping against mine as he fucked me at ever increasing speeds. I was enjoying this intense assault, with tidal waves of pleasures surging through my body. But I was distracted by the worry that all this might end soon with him cumming any moment.

Except he didn't!

Uday kept fucking me at ever increasing speeds until my mind went from worrying about him cumming too soon or dislocating his hipbone to just enjoying the sensation of his dick assaulting the insides of my cunt. Soon I realized that I was getting more pleasure from Uday's dick than Manish's larger dick had ever given me! At that stage, I decided to just lay back and enjoy this fucking I was getting. My moans grew louder.

"Ohhhh Ketaki....your pussy is so amazinggggg" Uday croaked as he fucked me.

Usually I wasn't much of a talker in bed and neither was Manish. But Uday seemed to like giving feedback during sex so I felt obligated to say something in response.

"Ohhh Uday....you are so big and powerful."

As soon as I said it, it sounded hokey in my mind, but Uday seemed to like it. He upped his speed even more. The THWAP THWAP sounds of our thighs got even louder. I felt an orgasm approaching as Uday continued to pound my cunt faster than Manish ever had. I closed my eyes and willed the orgasm to hit me soon.

"YES! There! HARDER! YESSSS!"

I yelled, urging Uday on. He moved his hands to my chest and grabbed my boobs, continuing to pound my cunt hard. Then, just as I sensed that my orgasm was around the corner, he yelled,

"FUCK! I am cumming! I AM CUMMINGGGG!!!!"

I felt a stream of his semen hit the insides of my cunt through the condom. Yes, he was cumming. But I groaned in disappointment at the fact that he was cumming too soon. A minute more and I would have had that elusive orgasm.

But it was not to be. Uday grabbed my boobs really hard, making me wince as he bucked his hips forward and deposited his load. It took him about 20 seconds, but at the end of it, he came to a standstill. He then bent forward, put his face in my cleavage and exhaled loudly.

"Oh Ketaki......I love you!"

There it was again. The whole messy love thing. How was I supposed to respond?

"Oh Uday.... you are so amazing!!!"

I responded.

Uday stayed inside me with his hands on my boobs for a couple of minutes. Then his dick started going limp and he pulled it out of my cunt. He stepped back, smiled at me exhaling loudly and took his condom off.

I watched carefully as Uday threw the condom into the trees. There goes the sperm I wanted inside me, I thought. Oh well, I just needed to think it through and make sure that the next time, he came inside me. Ah! I could tell him I was on the pill!

Ten minutes later, we were back on the expressway headed to Khandala. Uday wore a delighted smile on his face. I was generally contented too. It would have been perfect had my orgasm gotten time to arrive. And if he had cum inside me. But I had all night for that. I put my head on the window and closed my eyes.

to be continued...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM