Adultery The Sales Star by urbanslut
The Sales Star Ch. 02

The next morning, I followed Uday into Sharma's office. The fat sloth again cast that lecherous look at me, and flashed me a disgusting smile.

"Good to see you both. Have a seat."

"Thanks Sharmaji." Uday said. "Today I have for you a few configurations that will be great for your setup."

"Your configurations are always great, Uday." Sharma said. "It's the price and the delivery...."

"Of course, we'll get to that. But first, look at these charts. Ketaki." Uday snapped his fingers. He was getting into the domineering role. This time I did not mind it.

I took out the charts and handed them to Uday. For the next fifteen minutes, Uday explained the technical aspects of our product. As I listened, I felt tempted to jump in at several points. Uday still did not know our products inside out and was making a few mistakes or leaving out some crucial information. But I did not want to upset his routine, so I kept silent. As it is, Sharma was engrossed in Uday's spiel, all but eating out of his hand.

"All this sounds great." Sharma said when Uday finished his pitch. "But what about the price?"

"Ketaki?" Uday snapped his fingers again.

I pulled out my laptop and opened our firm's pricing program. I entered the details of the configuration and hit a few buttons.

"For the Nashik plant, it will be Rupees 7850000. And for the...."

"What????" Uday almost yelled. "That is ridiculous!"

"It is very high." Sharma said shaking his head.

"It already has the discount factored in and besides..." I started explaining.

"Shut up Ketaki." Uday glowered at me. "Just shut up. I gave you one thing to do. Talk to the finance guys and come up with a decent price."

"Yes, but I did...." I tried to sound sincerely sorry. This time, Uday had gone over this routine with me before the meting, so I was expecting all this.

"You did nothing. You are useless!" Uday said and banged his fist on the table.

"Now now, Uday. It's okay." Sharma squirmed at the yelling I was getting. "We can just have her..."

"What we will have her do is get out of this room, sit in the lobby and talk to the finance guys for a better price."

"Okay." I said and picked up my laptop.

"Try not to come back with another insulting price. You might not care about customers but I do!" Uday added as I walked out.

I strolled to the lobby and sat on the couch. There was no call made to the finance guys. I just sat there checking my email and various news websites. Twenty minutes later, the receptionist got a call asking for me to go back to Sharma's office.

"The finance guys are working on your request, Uday."

"Yeah, that's fine. Stay on top of it, understood? Now sit down!"

I sat in the chair, and looked at Sharma. His expression seemed somehow even more lecherous than usual.

"I liked the configuration and am convinced about the long term benefits of your product." Sharma said.

"See Ketaki, this is how sales is done." Uday added.

"Now, I need to take this to the big guys like the India level operations and finance officers, and the Asia-Pacific bosses." Sharma said.

"Sharmaji thinks they will be very impressed with what we have to offer." Uday said.

"This weekend, we have a Zincorp leadership conference in Khandala." Sharma said, pushing a brochure in my direction. "I will be going. All the big bosses will be there. We even have a tentative confirmation from the worldwide COO of the company."

"I see." I said, not sure where this was going.

"Why don't you two come to Khandala and meet with some of the big boys? I think we can expedite this process a lot faster if they hear the pitch in person."

"Oh, this weekend?" I said, remembering that it was Bhakti's birthday party on Saturday. "I have to...."

"Cancel it!" Uday thundered.

"Okay." I slowly said.

"It will be a fun event." Sharma said to me. "We have a lot of impressive speakers, great entertainment, and it is at the poshest new resort in Khandala. You can come in Friday night. We'll have dinner and a few drinks. Then Saturday at the conference, I will introduce you two to the big guys."

"Sounds fantastic!" Uday said and put his hand on my shoulder. "Ketaki and I will be there. Ketaki, remember to book a car for us."

"Yes, Uday." I said.

----------------------------

Back in the car, Uday asked me,

"Hey, sorry to be brusque about the Khandala thing. Is it possible for you to come?"

"I have to attend Bhakti's birthday party Saturday night. As long as we can leave Saturday evening, I am fine with it."

"Great." Uday said and put his car into gear.

Twenty minutes later, he pulled into the same spot as last time near Film City and turned the engine off. As if on autopilot, we were drawn to each other and started making out. As we kissed, I put my hand into his shirt and felt his chiseled torso. He was fondling my breasts.

"I am really looking forward to this weekend in Khandala with you." Uday said between kisses.

"Me too." I replied. As soon as I had heard about the Khandala conference, my mind had recognized it as a legitimate reason to go out of town and away from Manish. A bit of quick period math also told me that's around the time I would be at my most fertile.

"Ketaki."

"Yes?"

"I am in love with you."

I froze. Where did love come from? I stayed still as Uday kept kissing and fondling me.

"I really love you Ketaki." he said again.

"Okay." I said.

Uday pulled back, looking embarrassed.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have said that." he said and straightened his shirt and buttoned it up.

"No, it's okay." I said, unsure of how to respond.

"Forget I said that. Let's just go back to the office."

-------------------

"Love? LOVE? Please!" Bhakti scoffed.

"He sounded very sincere." I said.

"He is just closing the deal like any sales rep. Just wants to make sure...."

"No Bhakti, I think he means it."

"Okay, let's say he does mean it. So what? Are you going to dump Manish for him?"

"I....no....I don't think so."

"Are you sure?"

I thought a bit more about the question I had been grappling with all day. Did Uday really love me? And what did I feel for him? And for Manish?

"Yes." I said, trying to convince myself.

"Listen to me. This Khandala trip is a great opportunity. Sleep with him. Stay back Saturday night if you have to. Forget my birthday party. Get enough of his semen in you to give yourself a good chance of getting pregnant. Then end it."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:50 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM
RE: The Sales Star by urbanslut - by Ramesh_Rocky - 17-02-2019, 12:52 PM